[PP-F8]4th Date. Cuddle-Fest At Night. (Lowenthal).

Clarence was still pretty happy with the way his life was going now. He Spent the Night with Lowenthal, nothing happened, and they got a Penguin for Clarence and a necklace for Lowenthal. Those two quests, the two parted ways. Clarence still couldn't forget what he said. "I love you.". Clarence still couldn't believe that Lowenthal said it, and it has been a few days since they saw each other last. Clarence was in high spirits and decided to message his Boy friend. Clarence opened up the interface and sent a message to him.

To Lowenthal:

Hey Dillion, its Clarence.... Obviously. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? Meet me on Floor 8 right now then! It is night time and the lightning ugs just came out. I love you and can't wait to see you!!!

Love

Clarence A.K.A Your Loving Boyfriend.

Clarence sent the message and waited, excited to see him again.

Lowenthal had just gotten done making items in his shop, when he heard the ping of a private message. He opened it, and smiled seeing that it was from Clarence. He wanted to meet on floor eight. Floor eight, that was the giant tree floor. Lowenthal wondered what Clarence wanted to do there. Other than catching bugs. It seemed nice, and Lowenthal could use a break. Lowenthal replied back to the message. 

'Sure thing. I'm on my way now. See you soon.'

Lowenthal then teleported himself to the eighth floor, using the tele-pad in Starting town to go to the eighth floor. He looked around, never being on this floor before. He looked up and saw the night sky, and then he looked down. He was several hundred feet in the air, and he got that feeling in his stomach. He shook his head, and looked around for Clarence.

Clarence sighed and sat back, waiting for Lowenthal. {I hope he is fine with just cuddling and hanging out, I know a nice open area with trees and fire flies. } Clarence looked around and saw Lowenthal. Clarence jumped up and smiled. Clarence pulled the man into a big hug and pulled him tight, feeling his warmth. "Hey." Clarence muttered and kissed Lowenthal on the cheek lightly, smiling. "I missed you Babe." Clarence smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, his hand on the small of Lowenthal's back.

Lowenthal giggled as Clarence embraced him in a hug. Lowenthal kissed Clarence back. "I missed you too, Boo." He said, using a cute nickname for Clarence. He laughed again. "So, what's the plan? We got somewhere to go?" Lowenthal asked, curious as to what the plan was for the two of them. The last three dates were planned by Lowenthal, and it was exciting to be on a date, that he didn't plan. It was a nice change of pace. 

"Well of course we have some where to go. But, it isn't all adventurous or exciting like the places we have been before." Clarence smiled and held his hand, dragging him along with him. {This hopefully will be fun. I hope he likes seeing Lightning Bugs and cuddling. It sounds peaceful } Clarence hummed to himself and approached the clearing. "Now, I know you probably would want dinner or a quest. But here is a peaceful night time cuddle-fest for you and me." Clarence smiled and bopped Lowenthal on the nose.

Lowenthal touched his face, and giggled. "Actually, I could use a peaceful night. Just some time away from the death game, and other people." Lowenthal said, holding Clarence's hand tighter. "And, I'd like to spend another night with you." He said, leaning on Clarence. Lowenthal took in his scent. It mixed well with the forest's natural scent of leaves and summer air. He sighed, as he embraced Clarence again. "It's so nice here." Lowenthal said.

"Of Course we can spend the night silly." Clarence blushed and sat on the grass, pulling Lowenthal toward him. "Wait, you are ticklish right?" Clarence giggled and poked Lowenthal in the side. Hoping for a reaction. Clarence didn't really see one and shrugged, kissing Lowenthal on the nose lightly. "Well, here is a peaceful for you." Clarence smiled and placed his head on Lowenthal's chest, his left arm around his waist and kissing him lightly on the neck, surprising him."How have you been?"

Lowenthal raised an eyebrow to Clarence as he tried to tickle him. "If we could not please?" He said, smiling. He was in fact ticklish, just in a different spot then what Clarence was going for. "I am ticklish, but you're gonna have to find out where first though." Lowenthal teased, as Clarence kissed his neck. The kiss gave Lowenthal goosebumps down his arms and his back, but tried to stay collected. "I've been fine. Shop is running nice and well. And I've been getting stronger. But that's going slow." He said, sounding somewhat defeated.

"Oh shush. You seem more muscular. That is me not trying to kiss up, just seems like it is all." Clarence smiles lightly and Kisses Lowenthal once more on the neck. "You are already stronger than me so that is a plus." Clarence sighed and looked up into the starry night sky. "Also. I will find out where you are ticklish, you can not stop me." Clarence smiles and pokes Lowenthal on the stomach before giving up for the moment."I need so many more mats. But, shop is going good here."

Lowenthal sighed. "I want to be stronger. So that we can beat this game, and live our normal lives again. I can't do that with where I'm currently at." He said, squeezing Clarence's hand. Lowenthal missed the real world. The feel of the real sun, and his family. As dysfunctional as they might be, he still loved them. "I'm gonna get us out of this game.You, me, my sister. Everyone." He said, smiling up at the night sky. He was grateful for what he had here, but he wanted what he had before this game trapped him here. 

"Can't really put everything on your shoulders Dillion. We will hopefully get out. But, we do it together, not by yourself. I will help you no matter what." Clarence smiled and slowly kissed Lowenthal on  the Lips. It was slow at first but it picked up want. Clarence slowly got on top of Lowenthal and pressed against him, kissing him deeply and stroking my hands through his hair. "I love you." Clarence mumbled and went back to kissing him. Clarence put one han don Lowenthal's right hip and the other on the back of his head, kissing him deeper and sighing into the kiss more, relaxing but still kissing.

Lowenthal was slightly surprised at the ferocity of Clarence's kiss. Lowenthal melted into Clarence, as he kissed him deeply. Lowenthal gripped Clarence by the back of his neck, bringing him closer to him. Lowenthal wrapped his free hand around Clarence's waist, Lowenthal's hand sliding down from Clarence's waist down to his rear. Lowenthal brought Clarence's waist to his own, releasing himself from the kiss and putting his forehead against his boyfriend's. "Clarence. I love you so much." He said, regaining his breath. "How about, we try to enjoy the date first. Before we do." Lowenthal kissed his boyfriend again. "Before, we do anything special." Lowenthal said, blushing.

Clarence blushed brightly. "Sorry. I didn't know what came over me. Probably that I have an attractive Boyfriend under me now." Clarence smiled and felt the hand on his butt, making him blush a deeper shade of red. "I'm fine with waiting as long as you are Babe." Clarence smiled and bopped Lowenthal's nose, smiling brightly. "Hope you are having a nice time." Clarence said and kissed him slowly, pulling away and going back to his side, cuddling against him tightly. He was radiating heat and Clarence loved it, even though he wasn't cold Clarence shivered slightly."I'm not even cold." Clarence sighed and smiled.

Lowenthal smiled, and looked into Clarence's eyes. "I don't want to wait too long, if you know what I'm getting at." Lowenthal said, bashfully. He looked up past Clarence, gazing at the stars above him. "Didn't you say something about bugs?" Lowenthal asked. "I was kind of distracted, believe it or not." He said, winking at Clarence. He didn't really want to see the bugs, but it would be terribly rude and mean of Lowenthal to just ignore Clarence's plan, and end up sleeping together. 

Clarence blushed brighter and laughed a little, putting his head on Lowenthal's chest. "I know what you mean. I don't want to wait that long either... I really do love you Dillion." Clarence smiled and kissed his chest lightly, smiling. "But, sorry I distracted you." Clarence rolled his eyes and lifted his head, looking up at Lowenthal. "You are so amazing." Clarence muttered and kissed his neck lightly, biting gently and smiling. "Was hoping to get a response." Clarence winked and laughed kissing his cheek. {Today is amazing and now we are going to hang out tonight! Hmm, I wonder if anything will happen... }

Lowenthal smiled at his boyfriend as he called him 'amazing'. "I know. I am pretty amazing huh?" Lowenthal said, joking slightly. "You do know that you're pretty cool yourself. Right?" He said, kissing Clarence's ear gently. Lowenthal shuddered gently at Clarence nibbling his neck. Lowenthal didn't expect Clarence to find that spot so quickly. He smiled at Clarence, something that Lowenthal found impossible to not do. Lowenthal found that Clarence was absolutely perfect. In every way. "Actually Clarence, do you think we could. Um. Skip, to tonight?" Lowenthal said, his blush taking over his face.

Clarence smiled when he felt Lowenthal kiss his ear lightly and he smiled even brighter when he shivered from Clarence biting his neck. But, the real smile was when Lowenthal asked to do it tonight."Tonight. I love you Dillion. that will make my night special." Clarence blushed ad snuggled into the man more. As he did, the lightning bugs started to come out at full force, their light shinning over the night sky.{ One of the most perfet nights to be with him. I know he wont leave me like the other one....} Clarence smiled and sighed, his attractive boyfriend under him slightly.

Lowenthal smiled as Clarence buried himself into his chest. And as he did, the lighting bugs that Clarence raved about came out, blinking in and out of the night sky as they went to find mates. It was a nice sight to see, that was was true enough. It was a nice night. Lowenthal had had a peaceful day, he was snuggling a man he loved, in a location that was wondrous in itself. And later he and Clarence would, the thought made Lowenthal blush beyond belief. He couldn't believe that he was thinking about, that. let alone that with Clarence. It made him happy that he found someone who made him feel like this. "This is indeed the most perfect night." Lowenthal sighed, snuggling his Boo under the stars and lightning bugs.

Clarence smiled and poked Lowenthal's abs."Don't judge me. Trying to find good ticklish spots." Clarence blushed and satup slightly."Would you like to go out to dinner before we go to the inn room?" Clarence was blushing by the end of the statement.{Way to make the conversation awkward. You go Clarence.} Clarence mentally put himself down slightly but tried to push the thoughts away." Obviously it doesn't matter to me. We can go right to it or we can spend the time before it a little longer. Your choice." Clarence smiled brightly and kissed Lowenthal on the lips, chek, neck and chest.

Lowenthal smirked, as Clarence poked his belly. "I told you. I'm not ticklish, except for one spot. And even then I can just turn it off." Lowenthal said, bragging slightly. It was true however, he could turn off his tickle spot. "Why go to dinner, when we can just have dessert?" Lowenthal asked, trying be suave and cute. But instead came up as, weird. He laughed. "Sorry, that was and odd thing to say." He said, rubbing the base of his neck in embarrassment. Hopefully it wasn't so bad that Clarence would actually prefer dinner.