[PP-F8]4th Date. Cuddle-Fest At Night. (Lowenthal).

"Don't wory, you are fine. It was nice, but apologzing for it didn't really help." Clarence laughed and sat up, grasping Lowenthal's hand. {Little nervous about it but also excited about tonight. I guess we don't need to go to dinner, desert sounds nice.} Clarence blushed to himself and laid his head on his shoulder, looking up at him. "How did I get so lucky. I don't even deserve you." he said and kissed his cheek lightly, getting slightly emotional. "I mean, you are funny, quirky, smart, hot, and just amazing." Clarence blushed and looked away slightly."I really have nothing to offer..."

Lowenthal looked at his boyfriend. "Look, I know I may be amazing, and even cool at times." Lowenthal said, half jokingly. "But you are just as special, if not more. I love you Clarence, and that will never change." Lowenthal said, kissing Clarence again. "No matter what." Lowenthal said again, reassuring Clarence. Clarence was an amazing person. He wasn't the cutest, or the strongest, or the funniest. But he was his. Clarence was Lowenthal's 'Boo', and that's all that mattered to Lowenthal. Clarence was perfect in his eyes. And he was going to make tonight special.

Clarence sighed and kissed Lowenthal's neck lightly, biting it again."It is hot but cute how you react." Clarence giggled and did it again, kissing up Lowenthal's jaw line then his lips. "Sorry I'm kind of all over you today." Clarence muttered and kissed him deeply."But I can't help it." Clarence said and pulled Lowenthal into him, rubbing his back and kissing him deeply. {God he is an amazing kisser. He is so attractive. I feel like people are all over him. } Clarence thought and broke the kiss slightly."How is it someone isn't going after you? There must be someone." Clarence said and kissed him again.

Lowenthal coughed a bit at Clarence's question. His thoughts went to Azrael who had openly kissed him in his shop. And Lowenthal was slightly ashamed of himself that he was actually starting to like the woman. "Now, I'm sure there's someone. There always is." Lowenthal said, trying to remove Azrael from his thoughts. "Besides, why talk about other people? I want to make tonight only you and me. So come on." Lowenthal said, starting to walk faster with Clarence. "You keep biting my damn neck. I'm getting restless." Lowenthal said, looking at Clarence.

Clarence blushed lightly at the comment about making him restless."That is my job." Clarence winked and leaned forward, planting a light kiss on his lips.{Maybe I should do it again? Hmmm, he would be so mad, but it would be adorable!} Clarence thought and leaned forward, his teeth scraping against the skin lightly."Are you really surprised on me trying to do this to you?" Clarence looked up and winked again, in a teasing and cute mood. {Tonight will be special. Get those thoughts of someone else out of my head. There i obviously no one else. }

• 2 weeks later...

Lowenthal shuddered again as Clarence teased his neck. "That's it." Lowenthal said, swooping Clarence up into his arms. "I told you stop, now I'm gonna be forceful." Lowenthal said, carrying Clarence in his arms. Lowenthal was surprised at how light Clarence actually was. Lowenthal carried Clarence to the nearest Inn, and went inside. He ordered a room, and tossed Clarence onto the bed. Lowenthal removed his jacket, then his shirt. Showing off his pale chest. He crawled onto the bed, now sitting on Clarence. Lowenthal leaned down, and whispered in Clarence's ear. "Now, let's get to it." He said, turning off the lights to the room.

-Things happened-

~Thread Complete~

200 Col to each

1 SP to each