Complete! [PP-F1] Voting Up A Storm (Silver Moon Guild)

Youno had chosen a certain building to hold this vote. She had plans to change her whole guild, but she would need a majority vote. She looked out at the council....

Emblem

Goldenarroz

Cho

We would be voting on a multiple of topics.... But to start off, "Alright! First, we need to vote on a certain topic. Goldenarroz has brought it to my attention that we should add two new groupings for the guild. Inactives and Strategics. Golden, how about you explain what these groups would do" She nodded to Golden, for permission to speak.

Order:

Hasai

Goldenarroz

Emblem

Cho

Golden smiled as he heard his name being called by Hasai. Golden took a deep breath to calm himself as he started discussing his plans for the guild. "First of all, I noticed how you said strategists as in plural. But no. There can only be one strategist as he will be the one planning guild missions and tactics in mob fighting. This person will have the most intelligence since battles can be fought sorely on tactics. You might think... then what is the point for co-leader and leader? Well, the Co-leader and leader will make decisions for the guild and then they give the decision to the strategist who will plan out the operation before commanding the rest of the guild to carry out the mission." Golden smiled as he finished that quote... he felt as if he's been doing pretty good. "Next up, the inactive members... these are just members that haven't participated in any guild or non-guild action. They will lose privileges due to their inactivity." Golden sighed as he finished before sitting back down onto his seat. I'm at a disadvantage. Golden thought as he looked at Emblem. Cho is the only person I would think that wouldn't run for Co-leader yet she's the girlfriend of Emblem. Golden wouldn't mind being a strategist... he might have to settle for that position. 

Emblem blushed. Well I wouldn't exactly say girlfriend but. Emblem went back to the situation at hand and nodded. I like the idea Gold. Strategists will be the key to several missions. More than likely all of them. I have a feeling you would suit that role very well Golden. But for the Inactivity. What would happen if we need the member for a vote or some type of special event. Would they get there privileges back for the time being? I have an Idea too. For combat that may take longer It would be a good idea to have squads with a designated council member or leader. Really anyone that plays a big part in the guild lead a squad. That way the attack patterns by us can be more organized. Like one squad of tanks and another of spear users. Then another with DPS. Those are just some examples. Emblem sat back down hoping the guild enjoyed the idea. Then realized one crucial part of the plan. Oh! Of course when we have more members which I imagine will be in the near future. Thank you. Emblem sat back down confident in his plan. 

Cho listened to them talk, and when it was her turn to speak, she spoke, The idea is good. Inactive members and one strategic. I would like to vote Golden gets the strategic position. The whole troop squad is good to. However, it would only work when we have more than a handful of weapon types. We need tons of others, Also in the possible near future, I would like our guild to participate in a boss fight. They have recently found the 11th floor boss, and so I don't think we can do that one, as we all still need to level up. There is a possibility we could die. However, we should also have a treasurer, someone you have to go to in order to access the guild storage, and guild col. I would like to be part of the vote if that position gets passed. So, I vote a yes on the two groups. But how about treasurer? 

Youno nodded her head, "Well, A Treasurer is a good idea. All in favor for these new rankings, say: I.... It was Youno's turn first, and so she spoke, I. She was all for it, as it was quite a good idea. She looked at Golden, saying it was his turn, before thinking of the next topic she would bring up, The voting of the co-leader..... Cho told me she didn't want to be a part of the voting, and so we need to have a majority vote on who else. I will vote last, I have my thoughts. And then comes the other two rankings we need, as that is important as well. Then the guild quest, and some other things.

"I" Golden said but his thoughts weren't concentrated on the treasury. It was on the co-leader election and it wasn't looking good. The co-leder election was bound to be biased since it was based on people's votes which means Golden and Emblem has the same chance of being voted for the position even though Golden was more experienced, higher leveled, and older. Golden sighed... this contest might be a frustrating one since Cho's already voted Golden as strategist... meaning she will vote Emblem as co-leader. Golden wasn't impressed with how Hasai's been letting the guild be democratic. Golden sighed.

Emblem thought about the positions. They all seemed to be important. Emblem nodded agreeing with himself the raised his hand. "I" Emblem looked around at the room. Hasai seemed to be her cool and calm self and Cho obviously thinking over the positions. He then looked at his best friend Gold. It was obvious he wasn't interested in this voting and was waiting for the Co-Leader voting. Emblem nodded now that he knew about everyone's thoughts. Emblem sat up with his ears perked ready for the Co-Leader voting he kept his calm then sat and looked at Cho waiting for her decision.

Cho smiled, and spoke, I. She agreed with it, and now with the co-leader coming up, it was her turn to speak, Alright, The people who are able to be voted for Co-Leader are Emblem, Goldenarroz, myself, Beatbox, and Scarlett_ I wish to step away, and so that leaves Emblem, Golden, Beatbox and Eliza. I believe that is our next topic, right? She had previously talked to Hasai, and she had let her say this, after the position voting. The positions would be put in place soon, and now they had to vote upon three positions. First was co-leader, as that is what Hasai had told her.

Youno nodded her head, Alright. As Cho stated, she wishes not to be a contestant to vote. The proper players available to be voted on are: Goldenarroz, Emblem, Scarlett_, and Beatbox. Golden goes first. We will just go around a say the name we vote for. Youno had never done a sort of voting, and so she had in fact felt the need to change the way they ran the guild, but that went later, Also, we will vote for the Strategic position and the Treasurer. Goldenarroz, will you go first? She had asked twice, but she had then again added tons of things onto her question.

Golden sighed. "I'm assuming that one cannot vote for himself..." Golden said as he tried to find someone with quality to vote for. Golden looked down at his foot before closing his eyes. There shall require careful thinking... First, Emblem hasn't made as much progress as I would've liked him to have given that he is 6 levels below me. Scarlett_ isn't experienced enough to become the co-leader either. Now, Beatbox doesn't have enough experience as well in the world of SAO, however, he has made amazing progress, leveling up faster than Emblem, Cho, and Scarlett_ becoming the second highest level player in the guild. Golden smiled. "I'll vote for Beatbox. But honestly... I do not think any of the candidates fit the description... not to be rude."

Emblem looked at his friends explaining his reasoning. "Hmmm Golden one things for sure is your forgetting that mind and strategy and the ability to lead counts too. Although I agree Beqtbox has made tremendous progress. I'm going to vote for Eliza. Through my time partying with her I've found she is a compassionate person capable of leading. She's shown great change from the time I first met her crying on the street mourning the loss of her brother. So that's Eliza from me."

Cho pondered over her choices, Lot's of people have talent, with leadership and all of that stuff. Beatbox isn't that experienced. Golden, I want you to be the strategic. Now my vote is between Emblem and Eliza. Eliza has both leadership and compassion and skills. Emblem has compassion and leadership. I am sorry darling, but I am going to vote for Liz.  She gave an apologetic look towards Emblem, and looked at Hasai, it was her final vote.

Youno looked at the council, I feel it is in my terms that I will not vote. The council is the one that makes the decisions, I just bring them up. But, however. If I must vote, then my vote will be for Goldenarroz, true he would make an excellent Strategic, but also an excellent co-leader. She then added, However, no matter how I vote, unless I vote for Beatbox, the vote will be in Eliza's favor. I believe that Eliza has gotten the majority vote, and that she will be the co-leader, any objections? If so, please state why you have an objection.... then she spoke more, Now to find out the vote for the Strategic and the Treasurer. 

"Objections? None here... although I do think it is rather strange for the newest member of the guild to become co-leader all ready. I do question the sanity of our guild but that is not for me to say." Golden said with his eyes closed and a friendly smile directed at the rest of the council. "As for the rest of the positions, 'tis not as important as co-leader. I shall vote Emblem strategist and Cho treasurer since Cho came up with the idea... and well... why not vote for Emblem this time." Golden said with an amused tone and a slight laugh. He honestly didn't think that Scarlett_ had become co-leader and questioned the decision of the council. He smiled... he didn't really care... his duty was devoted to the council and he will abide Hasai's decisions.

Emblem looked at his friend "good choice Cho" emblem looked over at his friend. "I vote Cho for treasurer, and I vote you gold for strategist. I realized that I wasn't acting like leader at all and didn't have a chance at the role of the co leaderwant to make it up to you. I don't deserve a role as a strategist. That is my final decision." Emblem didn't feel at all sad that he wasn't given any of the positions. He smiled at his girlfriend then a t his best friend. They would work with the roles easily and without any trouble. "Congratulations! Both of you!"

Cho let out a chuckle, Well.... Obviously Golden would be the best strategic person around, I think it fits you better than co-leader. They aren't that different though. Even though the co-leader steps up when people are away.... For the treasurer, I really want to do that. We aren't supposed to vote for ourselves... but. Cho stood up quickly, I vote for myself! She pointed her thumb in her direction, and blushed a bit, I hope no one laughs at me. She sat back down, a bit embarrassed with herself.

Youno nodded her head, Alright, Golden, I am happy to announce you are the strategist. Cho, is the treasurer. Now for a matter of importance. The leveling of our players, the questing of our guild, and the future boss fights on the front lines. Along with a new idea for running the guild. â€‹I have a feeling we need to raise the levels of our players, to make us one of the top guilds. i know, that should not be our main focus, as we are one big family. However, the higher the level, the better the power we have. Also with the questing. Golden, I recommend you begin the questing. Place us where you want us chief. We are most likely going to do the quest with <Hoya> reward. It seems to be able to be completed with a guild. How does that sound? 

"Sounds perfect... but my job is only to plan out these missions... not to choose what mission we do. That is yours and Scarlett_'s job. My job is to carry out your decisions." Golden said politely. "But don't you think we should have a party for the guild." A lot of the members need some resting after quite a long time of leveling and and guild work. Golden sure wouldn't mind having some drinks at the party if Hasai decides to have one. "However, I will take the quest this one time so we can speed up the process. Next time, just choose what you want and I'll discuss my tactics." Golden smiled warmly at Hasai.

Sounds good Hasai! I'd be happy to help out with anything you need! Emblem felt his heart drop. He felt sad that he wasn't given a special job like his two friends but shook the thought off. His job was to be the best guild mate he could be not a little kid. Emblem looked up at his friends. Congrats you guys! Emblem looked over at his friend and nodded. He liked the idea of a party hoping it would distract him of his constant combat addiction. Emblem looked up at his guild leader and smiled. Again great job guys and I look forward to the guild party's. So what next? I'm guessing were done?

Cho smiled at the thought of a party, Isn't there one more thing you mentioned Hasai? It was something special.... She wondered what it could be, and thought of how fun her job would be, and how fun the party was, Maybe we could also invite some guild friends? She looked around the table, she loved the guild, it was like one big family, she wished Nii-san and Meo-chan were a part of it though, but they have bigger guilds, that are more famous. She shouldn't always be getting in their way. She had to show them she was a big girl!