Complete! [PP-F1] Voting Up A Storm (Silver Moon Guild)

Youno remembered her idea, I have an idea for a party. However, before we discuss that, there is one more important matter. The matter of our politics running in the guild. Golden has expressed on more than one occasion, that he dislikes the council thing. Golden, what are your thoughts on the matter? She was asking for each member's participation, as she wanted to see what they thought, if they should change it and what not.

"Personally, I think we should disband the council because voting causes too much disagreements. Decisions should be made by the leader and the co-leader and only them." Golden said as he didn't have much to talk about for this matter. Golden sighed... he had a pretty important role as well as the co-leader and leader. Golden didn't like to talk too much... he likes to be anti-social just in case it causes any trouble... that is exactly what he doesn't want... more trouble.

Emblem looked around to see his friend mentioning disbanding the guild council. Emblem looked down. He didn't like the idea at all. but for personal reasons that didn't matter. Emblem muttered his agreement. Yeah sure. Now that everyone had a special role in the guild being a council member was the only thing that set hi apart from the other members. He personally felt left out. So then who would the guild leader go to if the Co and leader would not be able to make a decision? Emblem looked up at the other council members and rested his hands on the table. I can see where your coming from Gold but there is that one fact. Maybe the council would be for when the two leaders couldn't make up there mind?

Cho spoke up, I honestly don't like to sound of the council. It should be up to the leader how she runs the guild. Cho's gaze drifted around, she felt bad for Emblem, Without the council he would just be a normal guild member, but that doesn't mean he isn't important! She smiled, and perked up, wondering what Hasai would think on this important matter. After this, they would discuss the party. She couldn't wait.

Youno nodded her head, So its settled, the council will be no longer a council. So, leader's word is law. The leader may do whatever she so desires, and may want to consult the co-leader or strategist for her decisions. Voting, is now dismissed. Can't wait to see you all at the party, on floor 1. I still gotta send out those invites. She muttured to herself, before exiting the room, and shutting the door, she smiled, and thought of how much fun it would be. I cannot wait. It will be a blast. Guess I have to buy a bikini. yay!

:LOOT:

Hasai

100 col

1 skill point

Golden

100 col

1 skill point

Emblem

100 col

1 skill point

Cho

100 col