[PP-F4] Meeting the Leader [Hasai]

Beatbox wondered floor 4 and loved how cold it was, he enjoyed the snow and the other day he even made snow angels before taming Audio his fox. He decided a day like today would be a perfect time to meet the leader of the guild he joined... the Silver Moon.

To: Hasai

Hey, we never really got to fully introduce each other so... if you're up for it i'm on floor 4 at the teleporter and we can do something and just get to know each other a bit.

He sent the message and sat on a bench waiting for her to respond or appear, Audio laid down on his lap and took a nap, he was eager to meet Hasai a little bit more.

Youno had been in her shop, closing it up. She seriously needed more materials. She got a quick little noise, of a pm, and so she opened it, Well.... I guess Beatbox wants to meet me? She just shrugged, and exited her shop. She locked the door, and left a note on the door, "Will be gone for a while. See you later! PM Hasai if you need anything!" Then she headed over to the place Beatbox was, at least on her guild list, he was there. She walked over, Hello Beatbox, what's up?

"Hey! What's goin' on?" he said as he stood up to approach her, Audio jumped on his shoulder and looked at Hasai "It's been a few levels since we last seen each other hasn't it..." he giggled. "I figured we can do something and just talk I guess since it would be rude to be in the guild with out knowing each other at least." he said to her forgetting about his familiar "OH! Yeah, I got a familiar as well... this is Audio... adorable right?" he giggled. Audio jumped off of his shoulder and walked and sat down in front of Hasai with a adorable face.

Youno smiled at Audio, Cute. She looked back up, Since when have you giggled so much? She could swear he giggled at least 10 times in his sentence, It's Liz isn't it? She looked at him, and narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what was going on. She let out a sigh, Anyways, I guess it has been a while. It seems you have whizzed past me in leveling. She looked back, Oh, but don't worry. I am going to beat you soon. I want to be the first in our guild to reach level 30.... Big deal.... It may be hard, but I believe I can do it. Even if Golden has the advantage. She smirked, Well, What's new? Apart from dating Liz. Suddenly her mood got serious, and she grabbed Beatbox's shoulders, Tell me! You guys haven't done anything bad, right?! Her eyes were widened, hoping he hadn't. If you did. I will have to murder you. Her eyes got scary, and murderous. She set a hand on her rapier's handle, and looked at Beatbox.

"I'm always a energetic person Hasai." he said with a smile, and in to response with her statement he told her "Level 30 huh, I like a challenge... maybe I can get there before you..." he said with a competitive face before giggling. "Anything new... well I got a position as a Coo-" he said before in shock as Hasai grabbed his shoulder putting her hand on her rapier making her statement "no no! we didn't do anything bad! I promise!" he said with a scared look knowing she could kill him without him doing anything.

Youno's mood instantly changed, and she was her happy self again, acting like nothing happened, Well, your a cook now? I will have to stop by your shop sometime, and get something yummy to eat! Maybe I could introduce a few friends to it! She gave a sly smirk, and sat down on the cobblestone path, Anyways, what did you want to do? She asked him carelessly, not really caring what they did, Floor 4 was an easy floor to be on, it was practically a safe zone for her, We could go try our luck at snow monsters.... or Yetis.... or better yet.... SNOW WOLVES! She shrieked, Snow wolves are so cute! She started to squirm like a fangirl, before regaining her composure.

"The thing is... I need a store before you can do that..." he said scratching his head embarrassed. He thought for a minute to figure something out to do... "I don't know..." he said with a thinking face. James giggled as she shrieked saying that snow wolves are cute. "I mean if you want go cuddle snow wolves you can.." he giggled. "We can go hunting if you want..." he said with a smile stretching his arm's in the air since he woke up a few moments ago. He hopes she doesn't go evil on him again...

Youno nodded delightfully, Yes please! and then you can cook me something yummy to eat! It's a deal! She smirked, and grabbed Beatbox's arm, she started to drag him out of town, and into the fields, I want to eat a certain meat.... SNOW BOAR! She wanted a rare animal that spawned on the floor, Can we have Snow Boar??? She was excited, and wanted a small snack of a snow boar meat. She grinned, and started to search the snowy winter wonderland for a sign of a snow boar. Her gaze drifted around.

He giggled "I promise, matter of fact... I'll make you some for free!" he said before saying a weird noise being dragged out of town and into the fields he heard her say "I want to eat a certain meat.... SNOW BOAR!, Can we get snow boar?" and he giggled and sighed in relief and said out "U-uh sure!". He was relieved that he wasn't being dragged to the depths of hell by Hasai to be murdered. He giggled at the thought and asked if she could let go of his arm it was starting to hurt.

Youno let go, and patted his back, rather hard, Its fine. Come on! She started to continue the search, the boar was rare, and she wasn't finding it, Beatbox, I can't find anything! She sat on the snow, with defeat, and she laid back, as soon as her back hit the snow, she smiled a bit, I love the snow. It is so fluffy! Some say it is cold, but it tickles my skin, and numbs it. How is it cold? She looked at the clouds overhead, and noticed one in the shape of an owl, she loved owls, then she quickly sat up, We have to keep searching! Let's go! She was no longer holding Beatbox's arm, she was now looking again, her feet making little boot prints in the snow.