[SP-F1] Material Hunting

Youno figured something, I will do a material hunting on each floor, except 10. Yes. That is what I will do. She grinned, and stepped out of the town, her gaze landing on the beautiful streams and fields of floor 1, I haven't been here... in forever. Except for that whole voting thing, but I never came out into the fields.... Today, is the start of the second arc, in my adventure. I will make sure to make it a good start. She smiled widely, her toothy grin brightening the fields, today, she planned on Material Hunting. Not a bad idea, as her shop was low on supplies, and she still had 4 commissions to get to. She felt bad for making everyone wait. So she had to hurry. She walked towards the woodsy area, hoping it would bring her some good luck.

Youno started off in a small woodsy clearing. Her gaze fell upon near the root of a tree, she jogged over, and buried herself in the dirt, in her search. She came up, with a glint of a sparkling stone, she pulled it up, and grinned widely, however she started to freak out as she found a worm on her hand, and she gripped the jewel. She shook the worm off, and in her fury, the worm got chucked at a stone, and it exploded into data. She frowned a bit, before she continued her search. Among some losses and some success, she came up with 5 materials. She felt happy, and she decided she would keep searching. Her goal was 20 materials, and she would reach it in no time!

+5 materials

ID:

#1:25276

#2:25277

#3:25278

#4:25279

#5:25280

#6:25281

LD:

#1:18

#2:18

#3:7

#4:20

#5:19

#6:20

Youno continued her search, among the roots of the trees, and after searching for about 50 minutes, under three different trees, she decided she would try IN a tree. She started to climb, and she noticed a shiny thing in one of the branches, she climbed to it, and pocketed it, suddenly she felt herself falling, and so she clung onto the branch with her legs, her upper body fell, and she was hanging on like a bat, she kept her hands up at her skirt, to make sure no one could see into it, before doing a backflip, and landed out of the tree.

ID:

1: 25287

2: 25288

3: 25289

4: 25290

LD:

1: 12

2: 8

3: 7

4: 16

+1 material