[PP-F1] Blood Red, Snow White, Sword Silver (Scarlett_, Izeas)

My wild, silver hair blew around in the wind as I faced my opponent. I placed my right hand on my longsword at the back of my waist and unsheathed it, holding the handle backwards with my left hand placed at the bottom of the handle, facing towards the hilt. I eyed my opponent carefully, my left foot placed in front of my right, before I dashed forwards and slashed around from right to left in a wide arc, the blade glowing a sky blue...

To have the blade enter the side of a tree. I mean, come on! It looked awesome! Well, from

My point of view anyway. I pulled the sword out in a lever action and sheathed it once again. I glared at the virtual mark I had made on the tree in disappointment. This ought to be nothing like fighting an actual creature, I complained to myself. I turned from the tree to see a field full of boars under the blue sky. I gave a smirk at the thought of fighting them.

"Death in this game's supposed to be real, right? Shouldn't be too hard not to avoid that happening," I said as I strolled over to the field, hand on the hilt of my weapon.

I was hoping death wasn't going to be a problem, anyway.

(EDIT: Changed to first person perspective)

Eliza hopped around floor 1, she was in a very good mood lately which was nice. She had been walking around the starting city, looking for someone to team up with to gather or kill some easy mobs. However she wasn't sure if she wanted to do that as she didn't want to risk a players' life. It was a lovely day and the sun was shining as bright as always. She walked out of the safe zone, noticing a man beating up a tree which made her chuckle. WIthout a doubt she walked towards him, walking around the boars in a big circle. As she arrived she stopped the man that seemed to be going somewhere. The girl frowned and smiled slightly as she began a conversation. "Hey, you sure showed that tree who's boss" She said, teasing him. In the past weeks of actually leveling up she had noticed her way of talking change. At first she was very awkward but now that she had made some friends and joined a lovely guild that had changed. "My name's Eliza, It's nice to meet you" She said in a calm and energetic tone. The man seemed to be older than her, so she kind of regretted her rather childish tease from before.

A strange girl stopped me in my tracks and joked about me killing the tree. My response? "Yeah, you bet I did!" I joked back, a wide grin on my face. She introduced herself as Eliza, "Name's Grave. Nice to meet you too," I extended a hand out to her in greeting. I would have been surprised if she didn't shake my hand. After all, she seemed to be something of a people person like myself. I felt like me and her would get along just fine.

"So, you wanna go kill something with me? I'm kinda bored as you can see, and am in need of company," I informed her, before realising I could throw a shameless flirt in there, "Thankfully that 'company' happens to be a pretty girl like yourself," I complimented her with a wink.

I was most likely going to receive a massive slap for that...

(In this thread I'll stay as level 1 until we kill a Boar, as I was level 2 in a thread that takes place after this)

• 2 weeks later...

Eliza smirked at the man's response. With a smile forming on her face she grabbed the man's hand carefully and shook it. Liz was always teased for having "baby hands" as they were quite small and soft.

The girl let go and looked up at the man as he asked her to come with him to kill mobs. Liz didn't really have a lot of experience with fighting so it would be good to train on some boars or whatever wandered around the grass fields. "Uhm... Sure, i'll help you with killing some mobs" she said with a slight doubt in her voice. Eliza didn't know what to think of the stranger, he seemed like a nice guy but, that didn't mean a lot. Liz made a confused expression and glared at the guy as her cheeks flushed red. uh-uhm.. O-okay? Liz didn't know how to react at that at all. She wasn't sure whether he was flirting with her or if it was just a compliment. It sure made her feel uncomfortable which could be easily seen as she was now heavily blushing and staring down at the grass.

Edited by Scarlett_
Typo

When she took my hand, I could feel how small they were compared to mine and in proportion to the rest of her body. She was rather small all over, but that just made her all the more cuter.

When she blushed, I grinned. That was the reaction I was hoping for. I like making girls blush, especially the cute ones. I turned away from Eliza and looked out over the open fields, where Boars and all manner of other creature roamed. I had no idea what to try my hand at first, so I called over my shoulder, "So, what should we go pick on first?"