[PP-F1] Testing the skills: Of Hirru (Emblem, Hirru)

Youno gripped her rapier handle, her rapier still lay in its shealth, but she was itching to fight. She sent Emblem a message,

To: emblem

Subject: Hirru Testing

Body: Tell Hirru to meet us on floor 1, at the gate to the fields.

She hit send, and sat down on the grass, watching the boars play around. She shook her head, What are you doing here on floor 1, Emblem could have handled the testing by himself, couldn't he? She shook off those thoughts, and stood up, Well, now all we have to do it wait for the two to show up. She smirked as she thought of what she would make them do, to test Hirru.

Hirru was walking through the field of boars after a long day of fighting boars. Hirru wiped his brow, even though there was no sweat since the body was something other than what a normal human should be.  He still didn't understand it, but it seemed that it had something to do with the 'system'.  That didn't matter much as he walked towards the entrance to town.  He saw a young woman standing there at the entrance.  He couldn't really tell, but something seemed off about her.  It looked like she was waiting for someone, instead of pursuading herself to move into the crowd of boars.  In fact, her equipment looked much better than his own.  Though, that could be expected, Hirru only just left the Town of Beginnings to bring back his memories.

Having nothing else to do, he decided to strike up a conversation.

"Hello there!  Quite a fine day we have today.  Might I ask whom you are waiting on?"

Hirru shook his head after that.

"Sorry I presumed that you were waiting on someone.  It's a nasty habit of mine."

((He has not received the message from Emblem yet))

Emblem walked out of his favorite inn in the huge town of beginnings only to see a notification on his screen. A message from Hasai. He opened it to see information about the new recruit. He opened his menu and sent a PM to the man. 

To Hirru:

Hello Xion the time has come!  We're going to test you. Meet me at the gate separating the safe zone from the fields.

Emblem sighed then closed his menu and ran towards the meeting place. He approached to see his guild leader standing there and the man talking to her. He ran to the duo and waved to them. I'm assuming I'm late aren't I? Sorry I was with someone. Emblem walked over to the group and equipped his sword ready for the test. I assume well begin?

Hirru saw another person come up before he could get an answer.  This must have been the person that she was waiting on.  Must be a good friend to meet all the way out here.  Hmm.. there was something going on here, but he couldn't figure out what.

When the guy started talked, Hirru was very confused on what was going on.

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that?"

It was at that time that Hirru heard a ringing and a message popped up in front of him.  He read it in front of them before looking up while pointing towards a certain spot.

"Who's Xion, and why am I getting his messages?"

It was then that he started realizing something that he shouldn't.

"Wait.. Is my name Xion?  No, that can't be.."

((I got impatient.  Sorry))

(It is fine)

Youno nodded her head, Emblem. Thank you for coming on such short notice. What is wrong Hirru? She noted his username, and waited for him to reply to her, she looked at Emblem, and opened her HUD, she sent him another message, She hit send, and looked back at Hirru, waiting for him to reply to her, took patience, but she had plenty of that. She needed to make sure he was okay, that was her main priority.

The message is as follows:

I plan on having him fight a number of boars, before a certain monster gets drawn out, by me. How does that sound?

Hirru noticed that they were talking to him.  That when he remembered what that message was for.  Obviously, his name was Hirru, and that was sent to him by mistake.  It happens from time to time, right?

"Oh I'm sorry.  I just misinterpret the message sent to me, that was all.  Hopefully, I didn't worry you."

He looked from Youno to Emblem, now being able to see their usernames.   Sighing deeply, he figured that he probably broke his chance, but continued to have hope.  Hirru nodded his head.

"I believe I am ready now."

Hirru looked back out into the fields where the boars played.  Scary little things, though they may be, they did seem to feel like something more than an enemy.

Emblem looked at the message that had appeared on his HUD. He looked back at his guild leader and nodded. He looked back at the player Hirru to see him talking about how ready he was for the quest. If your so ready to be tested we'd be glad to begin the test. Emblem opened his inventory to equip his beautifully made sword "Warriors Spirit" He watched it materialized on his hip. He looked back up at the rest of the players. He opened his menu and sent a party request to the two players. Well Shall we begin?

As the two went off to fight the boars, she nodded her head at Emblem, she quickly ran into the forest, and leaped into a tree, so she could find the monster she would be choosing. The big mother wolf, with her pups. I might have to join the fight, if Emblem can't control himself. Her eyes continued their scan through the forest, as she moved from tree to tree. I saw them just a bit ago. She was in fact looking for a mother dire wolf, with her three pups. That was the supposed, 'monster' she was looking for. She had just seen them earlier, and wanted to bring them out. Her gaze drifted from place to place, as she decided she should look at the small pond she had found earlier.

Hirru nodded in agreement and the two of them started walking towards the field of boars.  Looking around the familiar setting, Hirru thought he saw that girl, who was apparently Youno from the two names that popped up in the corner of his vision, heading into the forest.  He shrugged as they continued on.

"So what are we going to do?  I'm quite curious on what will be my 'test' today."

He remarked towards the other one called Emblem.  He noted the warriors sword, and made sure that his beginners sword and wolf pelt vest was securely equipped.  Of course, he didn't think there was a way to lose your equipment so easily.