[PP-F1] Definitely not a Lone Wolf (Astrid.)

My eyes opened to the afternoon sun streaming into my vision. I had that same damn dream again - the one of that blue haired woman, who led me down a set of well lit stone corridors. Light streamed around her, covering her in a cloak of light and blocking view of what was underneath. Was she clothed? Armored? Armed? Or was she completely undressed? They were questions that flew through my mind every time I had that damn dream. However, each time I had it, I got further and further into the corridor, finding a new corner each time. Will I ever get to the end of it?

I sat up and clutched my knee in close to my chest and watched the grass around my foot, hoping maybe might happen in the next five seconds. Disappointed, I extended my arms behind me and pushed myself up onto my feet and placed my right hand on the hilt of my longsword, pushing down on it.

Maybe something else interesting was going to happen that afternoon? I'd already met two friendly players, one female and one male, in the early hours of the morning, before befriending a fellow Brit around noon and making some rather terrible jokes with him. What was going to be next? A female by herself?

• 2 months later...

"Astrid, it's time to get up." The auburn haired teen awoke from her light slumber, her cheeks damp and the corners of her eyes holding the remains of her tears. She was yet again haunted by the voices of her loved ones, remembering the times when life was much simpler. Her dreams were flashes of colours, light and dark, from her childhood. Nothing could be made out due to how young she had been when she last saw her parents' faces, she last could see, that everything blurred together in a haze of confusion. Looking up at the sky, her mind drifted. She wondered how her parents were doing. They were probably worried, they've been worry warts since she was young, so she wouldn't be surprised. She hoped that they weren't neglecting themselves though. Her mind wandered around those thoughts, causing her mood to dampen. She quickly slapped her cheeks; once, twice, three times. She shouldn't worry about these things right now.

She lifted herself up and off the tree she had been napping on, wiping her cheeks as she turns her gaze upwards. Sun was leaking in between the tree branches, dotting her skin with sun spots. She was thankful that the wilderness was quiet while she napped. She had made sure to defeat any wild animals that were near her before napping, but more could appear at any moment, catching her when she was most vulnerable. She admits, the location she chose for her rest wasn't the best, but she thought it was a shame to go indoors when there was such a nice breeze and it was so calming. Now that she was well rested, and had stretched out all the tiredness from her body, it was time to head into town. It would be a mixture of wandering around aimlessly and listening in to some gossip about level progress. It was something she did every few days or so. Fixing her hair, pulling out any twigs or leaves, she made her way into town.