OP F1 Leveling's a pain.

Russe had been in the game a few days now, and he had gotten a handle on the controls. Today, he had begun to fight the boars that were in the field next to the first town. He had seen these boars could barely damage him, and that they gave a reasonabled abount of XP.

He came across one, and struck first, as these boars were passive.

Rolled a 6

1+1=2 damage

Russe quickly dispatched the boar in one swipe.

Leveling is such a pain. Boring, no danger. Ugh. Russe thought t himself as he looked for another boar to kill.

I sat in the bough of the tree, looking over the seemingly endless fields full of Boars and the occasional prowling Wolf under the dusk sky. Three days I'd been in this death game, and I hadn't yet visited the higher floors. There were people clearing them for our sake for easy transit between them, and I hadn't even taken the gift we'd been given.

I watched a well-built man take out a Boar in one strike. Some weak Boar, I must say... I thought as I half-sneered. I stood up in my tree and slid my hands in my pockets as I dropped out, landing on the grass in a crouch before extending my legs and standing up, walking off towards the man I watched in the distance.

He seemed lost. He was obviously trying to look for something else to lay waste to with his blade. I approached him and gave him a tap on the shoulder before flashing a toothy grin and raising my hand in a small salute.

"Nice to meet you, Russe," I replied. The name sounded rather unfamiliar when it came out my mouth. It didn't feel right with my accent, "The name's Grave. I'm just hanging around, hoping something exciting will happen, but that has yet to come around," I told him. I turned to the fields further out, "You picked on a fairly weak Boar. That's not gonna get you any loot, you realise," I explained, "How about you come with me and I show you the thrills of a real Mob fight?" I asked, turning around and flashing him a sly grin.

Xion had been wandering the fields of floor one with little to do, the boars around here were embarrassingly weak, one strike from the Impravidor would kill some of them. "So much for hunting..." He said, kicking the ground as he walked, until he noticed something...two people in the distance, one of which was a good friend of his, Grave. Xion smiled and walked up to them. "Grave..." he said as he walked to face them, before turning towards the other player "And you are...?" he said, curious. Despite what he thought there were lower level players than him and grave, as this man carried only a starting blade. "The boars here are too weak... if you're looking for loot I say a field or two east" He said, looking at the small herd before them.

"That sounds like a plan to me, Grave." Russe thought he was ready for more. these past few days had been fairly easy on him.

When the newcomer arrived, Russe introduced himself once again. The spoke on the matter at hand, "Grave here was just telling me the same thing. He says he is going to get me into a real fight. We'll see"

Russe will go with these two if they are going to hunt somewhere else.

"Well, if we have a plan, then let's go! It'll be great to fight alongside Xion again, too," I thought out loud, not realising the words actually left my mouth. I pushed down on the handle of Severance and spun on my heel, heading off in the direction Xion was looking over. Xion and I had taken the virtual lives of two pigs down in those fields around three days ago. At least it felt that long.

I dragged my feet across the grass of varying tones. I gave a little unconscious smirk as I remembered the shameless joke that Xion and I had made about grass. I wasn't sure if he was okay with letting Russe in on the joke, but I didn't really mind if the newcomer had a piece of the pie.

I stopped around ten to fifteen meters from a herd of slightly higher leveled Boars. With Xion and I there, Boars with a range of eight to twelve HP should have been fine for Russe to fight, and not only that he might get some loot from his prey.

If worst came to worst I could easily have become the new guy's meatshield.

(Stats: Boar health ranges from 8 to 12, and they will only deal 1 basic damage. I have 13 HP rather than 15, as I was very good at maths when I asked for it to be edited. Anyone can initiate the battle, if Xion wants to do it first or let Russe engage)

ID: 25802

BD: 5 (FAIL) 

Ion looked at a certain boar at the front of the group, the easiest to strike, it was strong enough that they would be able to get some loot from it. He ran towards it, aiming to lunge at the beast but missing by inches "BLOODY GRASS!" He yelled, before backing off from the beast, smiling a little at Grave "Grass is still messing with me" he said once he was back with the other two.

I watched as Xion missed the Boar by inches and shouted out our joke, basically, while a slash to the Boar from Russe was soon to follow. However, the Boar didn't seem very happy with being attacked, and, while Russe was finishing his follow-through, it charged him and impaled its rear. I raised a hand to my eyes as I heard a sort of yelp. That was going to do some damage.

I rushed at the now also distracted Boar and sunk Severance into its flesh before yanking it back out, the hook on the back tearing more of virtual flesh away. I stood back and looked over at Russe, "Careful, if you're not ready to take an attack, don't take the aggro. It should be pretty ticked off at me now, so you should be fine," I told him.

(You would have actually done 4 damage, as a 10 does +2 damage)

---

ID:

BD: 9 = Crit +1 (3 DMG)

MD: 10 = Crit +2 (3 DMG)

Grave: 13/13 HP [HATE: 2]

Russe: 7/7 HP [HATE: 1]

Xion: 23/23 HP

Boar: 5/12 HP

ID: 25836

BD: 1 (I BLOODY HATE MY LIFE) 

Xion watched as the new player attacked the boar, dealing a decent amount of damage before being attacked himself "Ouch...that's gonna hurt tomorrow" he said before attempting to hit the boar, but ultimately failing. Walking back to Grave while mumbling something about grass "Bloody slippery grass.." he said, before sighing "My bad luck strikes again. Trust me I'm not that bad, Grave can vouch for me on that one but bloody hell I suck at hitting boars"

Grave: (13/13)  [HATE: 2]
Russe: (7/7)  [HATE: 1]
Xion: (23/23) 
Boar: (5/12) 

Golden had been lurking around floor 1 searching for something interesting for himself to do. He sighed as he sat down when he suddenly heard combat around him. He smiled.... loving the sound of beginners fighting boars like he did plenty of weeks back. He sighed as he enjoyed the fresh air as well as the players. He had recently gotten a new hiding skill and he wanted to test it out. He found a random rock laying in the fields and ducked behind it, not wanting the fighters to become distracted by it.

Stealth Rank: 12+1=13