[PP-F2] A New Floor (Kotori)

Don't you just hate it when the tree you're sleeping against begins to move?  No?  Well, I do.  One moment I was sleeping peacefully against a large-ish tree, and then I felt the knobbly bit on the side spin around and conk me on the head rather heavily.  I quickly scampered away and fiddled for Severance, but I was quickly taken down by a solid kick to the knee.  I could have sworn it broke.  I finally slid my falchion out and swung her in a large arc from the left of my body, sinking the hook on her back into the 'flesh' of the small tree monster that was once my resting place.

I yanked on the sword and ripped the hook out the hard way; through the tree-person's side.  However, I was yet to be done.  I flipped Severance into a backhand position and swung from my right, the blade glowing a searing orange on the way.  The edge slashed right through the creature's 'belly', I guess as I felt my <<Battle Healing>> tend to my bruised cranium.

I really had to learn the anatomy of the monsters here.

---

ID: 25937

BD: 10 = Critical +2 (4 DMG)

MD: 9 = Critical +1 (2 DMG)

CD: 12 = HP +1

Grave: 14/15 HP

Miniature Ent: 13/17 HP