[F1-PP] Within the Scarlett Voice (Scarlett_)

The sky was bright as the sun was high in the sky, it was around 1 pm, and Youno was sitting on Floor one, near the building that the Silver Moon had been held. Youno had previously sent her friend, Scarlett_ a message, telling her to meet her here, she was bored, and needed someone to talk to. I also have to tell her about how she made it to be the Guild Co-Leader. Her gaze drifted around, as she wondered what would happen, and how Eliza's reaction would be when she tells her about the meeting. She let out a light chuckle, and just shook her head lightly.

"Teleport, Floor 1!" Eliza squeeled slightly as she teleported from floor 3 to floor 1. She had taken a slight pause of the daily grinding and creating things in her shop. In the past few days the only thing she had done was wander around floor 3 and enjoy the many restaurants. Just a few minutes ago, Liz was walking through the dandelion field infront of her shop. She was really enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and wasn't planning on going away for a while. That of course changed when a unexpect message popped up infront of her. As soon as she noticed that it was a PM from her guild leader the girl immediatly flew out of the fields and ran at the teleport gate as quick as she could. 

Eliza Hopped away from the teleport gate and quickly opened the message to look where the woman wanted to meet. The girl's expression turned into a very confused one as she closed the message and looked around. Even though she wasn't on a timer, the girl wanted to be quick to make a good impression, however that wouldn't happen if she couldn't find where her leader was. Liz quickly ran through the streets as a desperate try of finding Hasai, and in just a few minutes she luckily spotted the girl. 

As she came closer she forced a smile onto her face as she gasped for air. "H-Hi Miss. Ha-asai she mumbled, still desperately gasping for air. 

Edited by Scarlett_

As soon as Eliza had walked up to her, No need to call me Miss. Just call me Hasai. She let out a chuckle, Well, You have become the guild's second in command, as you should have noticed, with your guild status. She smiled widely, I hope you are happy. She then spoke, That means you have a lot of responsibility. But that is not why I called you out here, I called you out here with me today, so we can have a girl's night out. How does that sound? We can go shopping, get new clothing, and all sorts of stuff! She smiled at her own thoughts that had just been spoken out loud.