[F1-PP] Early Rising

Shaya was walking through the Town of Begginings early in the morning just as the virtual sun rose above her. She listened as people started waking up and children began to play in the streets. All the shops lining the road were just now opening. She smiled to herself as she walked knowing that this world may not be real, but it may be the best thing to happen to her. Waving to people as she walked by, having a good time. She sat down on a bench in the center of town to adjust her thigh high black stockings and she put her hair into her usual ponytail and sighed hoping something fun would happen today.

Vasth rubbed his eye,his hair was mess and wasn,t tied up.He had just woken up,he went by a shop and brought some food to eat.While he was eating he patted children on the head when they said hello. NPC shop opening up.Vasth Sat next a pretty girl who was fix her hair.Vasth tried to fix up his hair but struggle because his sister usaually did it for him in the real world,he always struggled. His hair was so messy that a bird landed on his head. He didn't want to scare it away so he just closed his eyes and day dreamed.

Edited by Vasth

Seemingly out of nowhere a boy that Shaya hadn't seen before sat next to her, and started fixing his hair as she was hers. Noticing he was having a little trouble, she decided to offer him a hand. Hey hun, you need some help? She gave him a comforting smile so as not to offend him. Taking her hands away from her hair she reached her hand out too him and spoke once more, My name's Shaya.

Vasth hear the girl ask him if he need help. He laughed a bit of embarrassment. He slowly grab the bird on his head and brought it down to his shoulder,when he put it there,it twitted happy. The girl said. "My name's Shaya." she reach out for a hand shake. Vasth take her hand and shakes "My name is Vasth,please to meet you and about the hair,hahaha yeah i would love for you to help me." he smiled as she got up and went around the bench behind him and started to help him with it. The little blue bird flew down to Vasth lap and sat there.

Edited by Vasth

Shaya began to fix Vasth's hair as the bird sat on his lap. She stirred her mind for conversation seeing as she wanted to pass the time. So what are you up to? Most people go out and fight mobs around this time. She looked around noticing all the people doing their own things each. She was fascinated to see a few higher level players walk by. She waved to them and then continued fixing the hair of the boy in front of her. She gave it one last tug completing her work. There, perfect. She clapped her hands together and sat down next to him once again.

"Thanks a lot,I am finding people around my level to do quest with.Also trying to meet as much people as I can." Vasth yawned "What are you doing at this time now?" He walked over to a pond and look at his hair.It was perfect. It looked really good on him,he started to look at him menu.

Edited by Vasth

Shaya gave the Vasth a smile, It's no trouble darling. She began swinging her legs back and forth under the bench as he spoke back to her, I'm just chilling. I don't really have anything to do at the moment. She watched him as he looked at himself in the pond nearby and smiled, I think he likes it. She stood up and crouched beside him, I've got nothing better to do, so if you wanted me to join you on a quest I'd be really cool with that.

He faced her "I would love that." He grinned. He got up and he held out his hand to help her up. She grabbed it and pulled herself up.. "Have you eaten yet? Cause I am starving,we can't go on a quest with empty stomachs can we now?and beside I want to get to know someone before I go on a quest with me"  He asked,he just ate a bit of bread but that couldn't fill him up. "Here i will send you a friend request so we can stay in touch." He smiled. ( I Forgot to add the friend request line :DDDD)

Edited by Vasth

Shaya rubbed her stomach as it growled once he asked if she had eaten. No not yet She gave Vasth a slightly embarrassed look. I suppose it would be silly just to go without knowing who you really are. Vasth then sent a friend request, Shaya poked a little blue circle in the box in front of her. Letting off a ping, it vanished. She looked back at Vasth, So where do you wanna eat?

Vasth smiled back at her as accepted the request 

"Well I know a good restaurant down the street,Let go I will pay."

They walked down from the park to the streets.They got to the restaurant's "Heaven's Tavern" Vasth opened the door for Shaya and she walked in,Then a NPC said

"Welcome to Heaven's Tavern,a sit for 2 I suppose." I nodded 

"This way please." The NPC lead the way to a nice 2 sitter near a window.They both sat now and looked at the menu.

Shaya thanked Vasth for opening the door for her and they were soon seated to a table near the front window. The waitress left two menus and they searched for what they wanted. Shaya looked up to the boy in front of her and smiled. So whatcha wanna know about me? I'm an open book for anyone, just ask away. She set her head in her hands, staring at him attentively. The waitress then brought two customary glasses of water to their table and walked off swiftly.

Shaya thought for a moment, That's a rather generic set of questions isn't it? Oh well. She shrugged answering his questions easily, I really like drinking, anything alcoholic I would love to have in my hand.. As for where I come from? I am from America, I was in Japan just for the time to buy SAO. I can say that it was worth the trip. Shaya laughed to herself knowing that this was definitely not what she expected in the game. As for my interests, parties, I love going out clubbing and partying. There's been quite a few times I woke up not knowing where I am.

"Hmmm really?" Vasth nodded,

"Well I am assuming your going to ask to same question,I love to play games but only cause I was always expected to study and train,so I used gaming to relax,I was born here but my mother,was from Italy she came to Japan to study and meet my dad,also the reason why I have blonde hair and eye green.My hobbies are Gaming,Fighting and Hanging with friends," Vasth sighed "As the youngest of 5 my dad expected me to become the best in his Dojo,Oh my family owned a Dojo by the way,it was hard work,I got so many scar because of using real weapons for training."