[PP-F1] Just Another Random Day of Randomness. [Jevi]

Golden wandered around the starting town, not feeling up to going up to higher levels for some level grinding. He sighed as he stood up from chair located inside his shop before walking towards the entrance of his shop which led to the starting town where everyone had been at least once. He sighed, he wasn't getting much customers these days. After walking out of the shop, he decided to walk over to a random cafe ran by an NPC to get some coffee for a new day... It was quite a bad habit but he could careless. He lay his head against both his hands as he walked through the peaceful town in a bright, new day trapped inside the world of SAO.

A muffled groan came from a woman sitting alone in a cafe. Purple hair sprawled across the table as Jevi sat with her forehead resting on the checkered tablecloth. A soft 'ahem' caused Jevi to pick her head up, noticing a confused.. but also slightly annoyed.. waitress holding a small cup of coffee. Jevi's eyes were half open, and her mouth slightly open as well as she looked at the NPC and nodded, ~"O-Oh.. thanks." Jevi had a long night of no sleep. Being reckless woman she was, she had gone far out into the fields on the First Floor as the sun began to set the night before to hunt some boars. She was not expecting to get chased off by a hoard of them deep into the forest, where she lost her way. She took a small sip of the coffee, burning her tongue forgetting how hot coffee could be.. "Guess I'm just like Shaya now.." she had her tongue out of her mouth, holding it with two of her fingers. She let her head fall back and looked at the ceiling.. what an exciting way to start off the day.

Golden walked into the cafe where he would soon get a cup of coffee to start off his day. He hadn't gotten a good night's sleep the previous night because of his usual nightmares of the world... but he didn't let that bother him as he pushed the door of the cafe open before walking to the counter. There, he ordered a cup of coffee like he usually did. Having gotten his coffee, he skimmed the room for an open seat to find a lady sitting alone. Is that Jovi... no, Jevi was her name. Golden thought as he walked toward the lonely girl. "Mornin'" Golden said simply as he sat down next to her.

She let out a sigh as her tongue cooled off. She stared forward at the window on the other side of the cafe, her eye lids slowly feeling heavier and heavier. Soon enough, they were closed. Jevi's mouth was still slightly open and her cheek was pressed against her open palm, her arm propped up on the table. From in front of her, she heard someone address her. She let out a slight gasp as she jolted awake, the man's voice slightly startling her. ~"H-Huh?" her eyes moved to the man as he sat down across from her. ~"Oh. Hey. Golden right?" she looked down, almost forgetting about her coffee. She could not see steam coming from it anymore, so that meant it was safe for her to drink without melting the inside of her mouth again. She picked up the cup and slowly sipped from it, the hot coffee slowly breathing life back into the girl.

Golden watched as Jevi snapped back to her senses before greeting him and having a drink of her coffee which seemed like its been there for a while. "Yeah, it's Golden... and sorry, I didn't realize you were having a nap." Golden said tauntingly as he scratched his hair. He realized that the coffee wasn't giving off any steam... and he didn't like cold coffee. They were served hot for a reason. He took a sip of his very own cup of coffee before closing his eyes i n delight. Coffee is soooo good. He thought as he slowly began drinking the cup of energizer. After doing so, he put half-drank coffee on the table before asking Jevi a question. "So, how's life?" Golden asked.

Jevi waved her hand in front of her, ~"No its fine, I shouldn't be sleeping in a place like this anyway." she chuckled. She held onto her cup, rotating it gently so the liquid inside stirred itself. She watched as the coffee created a small whirlpool in her cup. She looked back up to the boy as he took a sip of his own coffee, asking how her life was. ~"Life.. has been great, actually." she smiled softly. From what it seemed, Jevi's personality began to take a complete turn around from the last time Golden had met Jevi. Back then, she was a little bit cold and bitter.. but now, she seemed a little bit more friendly and light hearted. ~"How about you?"

"Eh." Golden said as he was asked the same question. "Life's been decent." Golden smiled before taking another sip of the burning, hot coffee that stood in front of him. He wanted to finish it before it became too cold for his liking. He liked his food and drink warm and safe. "Just kinda been bored lately... grinding isn't exactly the definition of fun either." He said. He'd made a lot of friends during his time trapped in SAO but most of those friends were either hardcore grinding or focused entirely on a relationship with another player. But, who was he to judge others... he too was trapped in a world of love and emotions.

Jevi shrugged her shoulders, ~"I find it fun to be honest, but maybe thats because I'm newer to it. You seem like you've seen your share of battles.. so I get why it would get boring. What about the higher floors, like Floors Ten and Eleven. Have you gone there and fought anything cool yet?" Jevi was beginning to really show interest in fighting new monsters and going up to the higher floors. She had no luck of meeting many people of higher level who would take her up there just yet, but she was hoping her day would come eventually. 

"Floor 10 and Floor 11?" Golden said, "Well... currently, I'm kinda busy with a load of quests in front of me... But once I'm done, I can explore those floors." Golden doubted that the mobs on that floor would be much danger to him even though he hasn't got the greatest damage mitigation. He smiled. "In fact... we could go check the mobs out if you want on a later date." Golden said before looking out the window. This world is full of different distinct possibilities and opportunities that allow players to explore. Golden thought. Maybe this was why I was so addicted to this game... Golden frowned.

~"Much later date from today.." She said almost immediately after Golden mentioned they could eventually explore those floors, taking another sip of her coffee. Jevi had only barely explored Floor One, making an accidental trip to Floor Five a couple of days ago. Luckily she had a high level player there to make sure nothing bad happened to her while she was there, Zelrius or something.. ~"I can respect that." Jevi said placing her coffee back on the table, ~"Might as well take care of everything down here before moving up. Makes for easy leveling and making sure you're ready to move up, I guess. I guess I'm the same way." 

Golden didn't think that the day in which he would explore floor 11 and floors way higher than that would come too much later. He daydreamed about the adventures he could have there. People have changed during their time at SAO, the adventures he'd had... the deaths and joy. How he developed as a player in SAO, how everyone else had changed. SAO really is a special place... it brings people together, yet it brings hatred and death as well. Golden sighed, thinking about the people in the past that he hasn't seen in a while. Kasai, Emblem, Cho.... these were only a small variety of those friends that helped him get through in the beginning of SAO... friends that supported him, helped him, stayed with him... no matter what. Golden almost felt tears coming as he remembered all those joyful memories. However, he quickly snapped back the oncoming drop of tear, not willing to show weakness in a public place.

Jevi turned her head to look out the window on the other side of the cafe. It looked like it was going to be a nice day as always. It made her wonder again if it ever rained on this floor. Everything else in this game seems pretty realistic, she figured rain every once in awhile could not have been too hard to code into the game. Best not complain, or else it'll end up happening when she least wanted it. She turned her head back to Golden, who seemed to be doing some thinking as well, only about possibly something more relevant. She noticed a slightly pained look in his eyes.. ~"Uhm.. Golden? You alright there?" 

"Huh? Yeah. I'm totally fine." Golden said quickly. Anyway, he wanted to stop thinking about these things... about his life at SAO, he needed a distraction and he figure that spending the day with Jevi would probably be a good way to do so since she was a pretty interesting player. "So... uh... What are you planning to do today? Mind if I tag along?" Golden asked... hoping that Jevi wouldn't mind having him along with the ride and also hoping he wouldn't get in the way of whatever Jevi was planning to do.