[SP-F1] <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

FOR THE GLORY OF CONQUEST!

It was another glorious day on Floor 1 on Aincrad. The sun was shining, the air fresh, and some adventurers moving about. Of these adventurers, there was one in particular that stood out. A hulking man that towered over all the others. He wore red attire and carried a single straight sword as a weapon. His face seemed to be be half covered in crimson hair thanks to his beard. And who was this unusual, unreasonably jacked man moving through one of the towns on floor 1 in search of quests? It was none other than the Great Iskandar. The man that would one day conquer the floors of Aincrad and lead the frontlines to glory as King.

Iskandar was looking for a decent quest to help him level as well as improve his gear. His search led him to a seemingly easy quest that tasked him with finding a medicinal herb out in a nearby forest. He spoke to the young girl npc offering the quest, listening to how the medicinal herb was needed for an ailing family member. Even though it was an npc, how could the glorious king refuse such a heartfelt request? "I, ISKANDAR, KING OF CONQUERORS, HEREBY ACCEPT THIS QUEST! I shall retrieve this flower for you young maiden so your kin shall not fade to the afterlife!" After accepting the quest, Iskandar prepared his gear and set out for the forest in order to retrieve the herb and claim his reward.

Out in the forests on floor 1, all kinds of creatures could be found. Boars and wolves, strange plant creatures, and maybe some kobold if you went deep enough in. It was in this forest that the mighty king Iskandar would find himself. He walked his way from the closest town in order to complete a quest he had just taken on. The goal was to find a medicinal ingredient for a young girl. The catch was that the ingredient dropped from a special mob found only in the forest. He trekked through the woodlands with his chest popped out and a look of fierce determination in his eyes. He planned on conquering this plant with ease and making off with the goods like a plundering King should.

However, it would not be that easy. Iskander.....was not the best at directions. He wound up getting himself a little lost in the woods. "DAMMIT! Why do these woods have to be complicated? Which way was the flower again?!" He looked around a bit, scratching his head in confusion. It wasn't until a few moments later that Iskandar remembered to check his map. "That's right! My map was updated with a location for the quest!" Iskandar quickly opened his map and promptly found the direction in which he was supposed to be headed. "This battle shall be glorious! The enemy shall fall before my might, and I shall takes the first steps to eternal glory!"

Edited by Iskandar

Iskandar made his way through the forest and to the location marked on his map. He looked around, scratching his head slightly. "That young maiden must've marked the map wrong. There is nothing to conquer in this area. Once I claim this forest, such issues shall never happen!" He turned to walk away and continue his search, but then heard a strange rustling nearby. Something was here, and Iskandar was going to be prepared for whatever was lying in wait. He drew his sword and turned back around, getting into an offensive stance. Out from behind a tree came a creature the likes of which Iskandar had never seen. He looked upon it in disbelief, not sure what to make of the strange creature before him.

A white flower-like creature with spots stood before Iskandar. it was a large white body with roots for feet, thin vines extending from its body to leaves for hands. It didn't seem to have any eyes, though it had a gigantic drooling mouth with disturbingly big lips and white teeth. The top of it's head had a red blooming flower. It stood a good meter and a half tall, which was unusually big for a flower. To Iskandar, however, the size didn't even faze him. He was still plenty taller than the flora that challenged him. "Is this the only creature brave enough to stand against the mighty Iskandar?! SO BE IT! COME BOLD FLOWER AND SHOW ME YOUR MIGHT! I, ISKANDAR, SHALL TEST YOUR STRENGTH! You shall feel the power of conquest when I crush you into dust!" Iskandar grinned with a determined glare, ready to slice the monster into bits.

------------------------------------

Iskandar: 13/13

Monster has appeared:

Little Nepent: 9/9

Edited by Iskandar