[PP-F1] A Difference In Approach (Shaya)

Ive been kind of disappointed with myself recently. Instead of leveling I've been spending lots of time with other players. This bothered me to no end. I don't mean that I'd rather not have met anyone, but I still prefer being alone. I think more clearly like that, I feel more like myself. When my alarm woke me early this morning I decided I'd go out by myself. Make a bee line straight for the gate. I equipped my measly gear and left my inn. When I stepped outside I immediately experienced an eerie shiver. Something told me I wouldn't even leave the town before my plans were ruined. My spirits sank and I picked up the pase. Maybe if hurried I could escape my bad luck I thought. 

This morning Shaya was in a hurry, she quickly equipped her normal clothes and didn't bother fixing her hair, just brushing it as she ran. She bursted out of the door of the inn she stayed in hat night and ran towards the gate exiting the town. She rushed past people stumbling over some of the items that were in the road such as baskets and items from shops. She apologized waving back as she pressed forward. She wasn't paying full attention as she waved back running into a boy, landing them both on the ground beside each other. Shaya took her hand and opened her menu, realizing that she got the date mixed up. She was in a rush for nothing. She then looked at the boy and held out her hand to help him up, Sorry about that, I was in a hurry for nothing there.

Edited by Shaya
misenterprited gender

I had almost reached the gate when someone, and my bad luck crashed into me. As I was walking towards the gate when someone slammed into my back, sending us both flying into the ground. She landed on top of me and slowly rolled herself up. She must not have been fazed because she immediately got herself back up. I shook my head to disperse the daze and looked up to inspect here. It would be rude to say that she looked lazy, but it was clear to me that she was in quite a rush. Despite all that she sported a relieved expression. I think I may have heard her say something confusing a date so that could be the reason. When I was finished analyzing her I drifted back to my previous thoughts. I knew my solo day was ruined. I realized that, like all the other times, I could just leave and go about my business but I felt like I was going to get roped into something. She extended her hand to help me up so I in turn extended mine as she helped pull me off the cobble stone. I stood and, while brushing myself off said "Its alright, just pay attention when you're running like that." 

Edited by Koumori

The boy reached out and she lifted him up swiftly to his feet. She threw her arm around his shoulder and began walking towards the fields, My name's Shaya, what's yours hun? Before he could answer she asked him another question, What are you up to? I could join you if you wanted, I have nothing better to do so I'd be happy to tag along. She gave him a smile wondering what he was thinking. I hope he doesn't think I'm a complete klutz.

Completely ignoring what I said she quickly threw her arm around me and began guiding me to the gate I had already been trying to reach. I didn't have a desire to struggle with a girl so a reluctantly let her lead me outside. This was already shaping up to be worse than any of my previous encounters. When she began to speak again I could tell she was a little pushy. Her rapid fire questions, asked while dangerously invading my personal space, reverberated in my skull. This girl was way too outgoing, almost my perfect opposite. Once I was done my second appraisal of her I snapped back to my senses and tried to diffuse the situation. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I said in an uncontrollably irritated manner. I didn't want to be too rude to her but that is just my natural approach. 

She smiled at the boy ignoring the intensity of his voice, I'm Shaya silly. Didn't I tell you that? She put a hand on her chin thinking about the events that just occurred, At least I think I did.. I don't know, my memory was never very good. She still held on to him pulling him along the trail in search of whatever adventure she could find. Perhaps I'm being a little too pushy... Nah, he's probably cool with it. Oh! hold on a second, she bent forward and stared adjusting her hair making it into a ponytail. Alright so about you now, Who are you? She emphasized the end of that sentence, asking it a second time.

This Shaya wouldn't relent. Although I didn't present any overtly visibly protest anyone should've been able to tell by the look on my face that I was getting very annoyed. This girl didn't even know my name yet she continued to cling to me and forced me to follow her where she went. She started adjusting her hair before asking me for my name, something she admittedly already did. I decided that I had had enough but didn't want to be a jerk about it. "My name is Koumori" I said as slowly removed her arm from my shoulder. I was relieved to be able to take a step back. This girl claims she wants to go on some adventure with me. Maybe if I made up an excuse shed let it slide. "Well you see I'm a solo player so I don't know what I can do for you." But I knew it wouldn't be this easy.