[PP-F1] There is Glory. {Glory}

James wondered the floor one once more, he has done that almost four times a week. He thinks that he actually likes this floor for a odd reason. His familiar Audio the Small Fox was laying on his chest as James slept near a tree... he tended to do that. He knew that if he kept that up a PKer could easily force him to a PVP but that's why he had Audio. Audio constantly woke up and closed his eyes every so often. James just continued sleeping... he has been sleeping a lot... he was sleeping under the shade of the tree and liked do it... it calmed him... Audio looked back up and looked around to see if anyone is nearby.

Glory was walking around by herself but this wasn't the first time and so she was used to the feeling and action all in all. With her large claymore equipped which was strange for a peaceful and timid girl like herself Glory knew she needed to get used to the brown leather strap across her torso holding her heavy weapon and was lugging it around just to get the feeling down in her head. Being all alone for a few minutes Glory wasn't sure if anyone else was around until she heard the growl of an animal and thought it was a enemy but noticed quickly it wasn't that but a familiar. Shyly she waved to the familiar and boy with it because she was a little bit away and couldn't tell the person was sleeping. "S-Sorry for bothering you... I-I was just passing by honest."

James woke up to the sound of Audio growling and a young girl waving in his direction, he slowly stood up from his nap and wiped his arms, stretched and yawned, then turned around to girl with a tired look "Good evening... how are you today miss...? I am sorry... I don't think we have met... my name is Beatbox... its nice to meet you." he said as he extended his arm for a handshake since he didn't know what else to do. With a smile he looked from her to Audio and gave Audio a nod to go over to the girl, Audio walked over to the girl and rubbed his fluffy body against her legs and sat down and looked at her with adorable eyes.

"I-I'm fine..." Glory blushed when the boy called her miss since she wasn't used to the name and reached out to return the handshake. Her handshake wasn't the best and very limp plus Glory pulled away after only a few seconds since she felt awkward touching someone else which lead to a mad blush that reddened her whole face. "You're okay Beatbox. I-I'm Glory." When Audio rubbed against her Glory automatically got on her knees and gently pet the fox while scratching the familiar with the other hand. "Cute fox its really friendly too. Boy or girl?" She was so caught up in giving her attention and affection to the fox that she didn't even notice she was speaking and quickly frowned while bowing her head. "I-If you d-don't mind me asking."

"Glory... what a nice name..." he said with a smile. He put his hands on his hips and giggled as she blushed and got on her knees to pet his fox friend. "Adorable isn't he? I found him on floor 4... he's been a snuggle buddy ever since... hehe... everyone in my guild seems to like him." he said with a ecstatic smile. Audio climbed onto her shoulder and started licking her face. James giggled and told her "He really likes people... he normally likes to growl when its someone he doesn't know quite yet... well... since you are here, would you like to do something?"

"Thank you..." Glory bowed her head and covered her cheeks that were burning. "I-I can see why." She said and gently pet the fox's soft fur with both hands now moved from her face. "Guild? Which one a-are you in?" Glory squealed and jumped as the fox climbed to her shoulder and showed her affection that made her blush even more which made her giggle quietly afterwards and smile with her teeth which was rare. "S-Something? Well... w-what were you thinking?" She was surprised that someone she just met already wanted to hang out with her which didn't seem all too uncommon in SAO.

James giggled as she bowed her head and covered her face, "Hehe, he really loves people... Guild? Oh i'm in the Silver Moon guild... we are pretty small... but we are a family after all..." he let a smile take over his face and giggled again. He giggled more as she squealed as Audio jumped on her shoulder to lick her face, her smile made him giggle some more after her having a sense of embarrassment. "Well you know... show you around... get you something to eat... fight some mobs... you know, being nice is all." he said with a smile.

"Silver Moon? O-Oh yeah m-my friend Takao mentioned you guys before... y-you sounded really great from w-what he said." She nodded when she remembered what her first friend in SAO told her about two special guilds: The Guardians of Aincrad and Silver Moon. "I-I hear you have a nice leader?" Glory asked wanting a personal opinion from a guild member herself not that she didn't believe this since both Takao and Beatbox were very kind or seemed that way so far. "Hmm. W-Well... could we maybe fight low leveled monsters? I-I mean if you want to... I-I could also use some showing around. Maybe both?"

"We sounded good, or me as a person?" he giggled at her question. He thought back at his first friend he met in SAO, friends are always nice he always thought to himself. "Leader? Oh yeah, her name is Hasai... and you probably don't want to get on her bad side... but she has good sides... just don't get on her bad..." he giggled and let out a small laugh at his joke. He looked over to Glory with a smile and told her "Well... its really up to you... if you have to the will to fight today I'll join swords with you, but if you need some exploration... I help you out. Your choice." he said with a bright smile.

"Er... I-I meant everyone." Glory smiled sincerely not realizing she hadn't really been specific so there was no way Beatbox would know who she was talking about. "...Oh..." She seemed a little surprised that Hasai would sound so scary from simple words but now she did and Glory wasn't too sure if she wanted to meet her anymore and her expression showed that slight uneasiness. "L-Let's explore a little!" Glory exlclaimed, jumping giddily. "Then we can.... maybe fight one o-or two monsters i-if you're up for it. I-I do enjoy material hunting!"

He giggled as she jumped giddily, and told her "Ok, ok.. I'll show you around here, and sure we can go fight two monsters..." he smiled as he walked with her around pointing her some good beginner shops and some good cafes that were around he took a break at a park bench and took a deep breath "Sigh... I'm so tired..." he giggled and let out a small yawn "I probably should sleep more... hehe but back on topic..." he said before standing back up to walk with her to point out some more areas.