[PP-F4] <<Avalanche>> (Tristan)

The girl stood in front of the teleporter of floor 4, she had recently asked a player she had only heard rumors about for help. In all honesty, she had required no help, as she could most likely solo the boss. However, she wanted to meet this legend player, she had heard about. She wanted to meet him, and this was really the only way she realized she could... Unless, she became an elite player such as himself, and meet him on the frontlines, in which she actually planned to do so soon. Her eyes scanned the area, as she waited for him to show up, I guess you can show up late, if you are after all an elite like him... What if he doesn't show up?!

Tristan had been once again asked to help another player, as was his goal in Aincrad to help as many players as possible to becoming better. While some were obsessed with selfish power to become the top by themselves, Tristan knew the only way for these players to achieve Floor 100 was to become strong together, as was the philosophy of his previous Guild Guardians of Aincrad. Azure Brigade too while an elitist guild that only allowed the top ranks of players, did help Hasai and other players from certain doom in the past.

As he warped into Floor 4, there was Hasai standing waiting for him. He waved and smiled, saying "Good Afternoon." in his calm british accent. After all, he was a man who had flown into Japan from the UK to play Sword Art Online, so compared to a lot of users had a different complexion. There was also his obscene height which meant he towered over near all players, along with the equipment he wore. For this fight he had his usual getup with Devastator, the ebony scaled Breastplate of the Iron Lord and the unique Twinfire Reflector on his back which emitted a faint glow of heat. "So how how are you today?" he spoke with a gentle smile.

As soon as the teleporter glowed with blue light, Youno's eyes brightened, and she stood up taller. That was when, the tall, sexy redhead, appeared before her eyes. Instantly her jaw dropped, Did he get taller since the last time I had seen him? Her memories brought her back to what had happened with her last encounter with her sister, the day her sister revealed she wanted to go orange. Her eyes stayed upon Tristan, and she forcefully closed her jaw, his sexy British accent was alluring enough, adding his looks made him quite tempting. She wanted him all to herself. She then smiled widely as he asked how she was today. HE IS ACTUALLY TALKING... TO ME!!! Inside she let out a squeal of excitement, before finding her answer, My day has been quite excellent, How has yours been, Tristan? She inquired, with saying his name, it was then she saw the small flames of heat, coming from his back. She stood upon her tiptoes, so she could look around his shoulder, she was in fact quite small...

She saw the Twinfire Reflector, and instantly her eyes went wide, He is... the... Real... DEAL! This time her little squeal found its way to her lips, and came out in quite a weird way. She told herself to shut up, before wondering if indeed he had remembered her. Today with this fine day, she was in her normal get up, her outfit was quite adorable, with her little boots, and two yellow bows. Her new rapier, was in it's hilt. The red glow seemed to emit from the sheath. That was, the way she had made it. With  a coat of a glowing substance, to make it seem... magical. The sheath that lay against her side, was made of a pure silver. Her ponytails swayed slightly in the cold wind. The girl's clear emerald eyes stared at Tristan still, before remembering her respect. She gave a very deep bow, It is very nice to see you. I have never really gotten to know you that much. I hope that we can be great friends. That was when she let her thoughts roam once more, Jeeze. You must sound like you're trying to hit on him or something! I hope he doesn't think that... Her mind went back to Takao, but then she looked back up at her idol. Tristan, is so powerful! She attempted to keep her inner fangirl from escaping, she was failing miserably, as her body seemed unable to stop quivering with excitement.

Tristan could only watch as a whole sequence of emotions varying of glee, being impressed and others he didn't quite recognised played across her face in fast motion. He wasn't really quite sure how to react to all this, but decided to take the suggested compliment from it. "I'm sure we will be great friends." he said with a chuckle and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly with how she acted. "Let us not lose track of the boss itself so set off, but we can talk along the way." he added as he started walking to the exit of the city, slowing down while he waited for Hasai to walk. "But yes, my day has been alright, if rather uneventful.".

As Tristan began to walk, she instantly shot forward, her feet made a pitter patter on the snow covered cobblestone path. She caught up with Tristan, and smiled, I have not done much today either. This is the first eventful thing of my day. She nodded her head, Tristan... just as how I imagined him to be! She felt another squeal go off inside of her, Well, I have seen every single one of your tournaments! She giggled as she remembered the one that was recent, Lowenthal had just left! Do you enjoy being in the Azure Brigade? She asked curiously, her eyes scanned his face, seeing what his reaction would be. Upon looking up, she noticed they were almost out of town, and into the winter wilderness.

Tristan thought for a bit as she asked about Azure Brigade and being in it. "Well I suppose privileged since all of the players are some of the top in the game. Being Azure kind of makes you one of the top." he said with a chuckle. She also added that she had seen all the tournaments as well, of which his only loss was a disqualification due to complications, and that was more of a trophy fight as they fought in swimsuits. "Well the tournaments must be interesting then seeing as I've won every serious fight. Then again my most recent one broke the record for my shortest duel..." he said with a chuckle. "My second shortest didn't have me raise a finger, as they attacked and then conceded the moment they realised it wouldn't work after having seen their damage. But yes, they must be quite the firework show to watch.".

Her eyes sparkled as he talked, What to say.... Oh! She instantly thought of a reply, Well, Mr. Tristan, how do you feel when you are in the tournaments? Her mind was completely off of the Azure Brigade, but deep down, she was still thinking of it. It is my goal to achieve an invitation into the guild. Which means, I must get stronger. Good thing I am working on these boss quests. Even if I could do it by myself, it is quite fun to do it with another person, such as Tristan. Her thoughts got shaken away, as her feet sunk into the snow, the tip of her boot got covered, and she smirked, Guess the snow is getting deeper as we go. She stretched her arms, a smile tugging on her lips, as she imagined how it would feel to attack the monster they would son be facing.

Tristan thought for a bit with the first question. How did he feel in them? Well, he only really did it because Zelrius had suggested to join seeing as he was disqualified from the Clash of Blades tournament part way through, but then it seemed a bit... "a bit empty. The only person in it who an give a run for my money is Zelrius, and I don't get to fight him until the end of the tournament in the S&Z only because at this point, even if I forfeited all my past matches i have so many wins that im guaranteed the most and fight Zelrius. He though will may win fighting me, especially as his build is excellent and has all unique equipment.". Tristan knew that Zelrius was one of the top players in this death game and there was no denying it.
Tristan saw the giant that was Avalanche approach and said "It looks like our situation deeper too, though it shouldn't be too bad." he smiled and readied his spear, though before attacking did the skill <<Howl>>, which brought a considerable amount of hate on himself so that he got the attention of the monster.

Tristan 65/65
Hasai 41/41
Avalanche 50/50

As the monster that they had been heading towards entered her vision, she watched as Tristan used <Howl> it sent shivers down her bones, S-so amazing! I can't believe I actually get to fight alongside him! As he had of course mentioned Zelrius, she had some questions for him after the fight. She found her hands fly to her Rapier's handle and pull out the emerald blade. It had its red glow, which made it look deathly, however its name made it seem like a nice sword.... As she readied, Meow, her sword she nodded at Tristan, before preparing to lunge, however her mind was preoccupied by Tristan as she paused in her preparation to lunge, as she realized she was very late, If I try to attack now, I will just fail... Play it cool... Then she had an idea, Actually, I would like to see you attack first. She smirked, before putting her eyes back upon <Avalanche>

ID: 26390

BD: 2

Edited by Hasai

ID: 26411
BD: 8, 8 damage
MD: 4, Miss

Tristan shrugged as the monster took all attention to Tristan, saying "Sure, I can do first attack.". The Avalanche ran towards Tristan to attack him, but Tristan sidestepped the monsters stomp entirely and stabbed the leg of the Avalanche and damaged it. The attack of the monster had missed due to the sidestep so they were both clear of any attacks and Tristan readied himself for the next attack, shield in waiting in preparation for the possible attack that could ensue. "You needn't worry, it is so focused on me, the monster isn't even aware you exist.".

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 6] (4 from Howl I forgot to add)
Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 0]
Avalanche 42/50

Her tongue found its way out of her mouth, and across her lips. It took all the control she could to not fangirl at the moment, as she had a boss to kill. How can one be so amazingly sexy... Her eyes drew from Tristan, back to the avalanche as she watched him attempt an attack on Tristan, Wrong move there, sunny boy. She gripped her rapier in her left hand, as she drew it back, her gaze following the very tip of her sword, staring right into the soul of the beast that was in front of her. Her sword pierced the <<Avalanche>> and dealt damage.

ID: 26458

BD: 9

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 6]
Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 2]
Avalanche 34/50 (Bleed: 2/2)

Edited by Hasai

ID: 26461
BD: 2 Miss
MD: 2 Miss

Tristan smiled at her attack, saying "Nice job." to the side, when suddenly the monster came in with an attack threatening to crush them both with the sweeping kick of a leg. To stop them being hit though Tristan moved his shield to where the leg hit and stopped it entirely in its tracks, keeping them both safe. "I'd like if didn't attack so much so I had some time to attack though..." he admitted as the Avalanche withdrew from its attack.

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 6] (4 from Howl I forgot to add)
Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 2]
Avalanche 34/50 Bleed 2/2

ID: 26463

BD: 9

As Tristan Delaney told her, 'Good Job' Youno found herself completely freaking out. OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... She gripped her rapier, as the giant frozen leg swung around towards Tristan, and herself. Tristan, being the badass he was, easily blocked the attack with his shield. Youno found herself enter complete fangirl mode, as his muscles held back the frozen beast. Her eyes trained upon his every move. She gripped her rapier, as she narrowed her eyes, Gotta impress him! She lunged forward, and drew back her rapier, before jabbing it forward, it chipped off a part of his frozen leg, as she watched him stumble, she did a flip, landing behind Tristan once again.

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 6]
Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 4]
Avalanche 24/50 Bleed 2/2

Edited by Hasai

ID: 26465
MD: 8-3=5 Miss

Tristan couldn't help notice that the aggro was not drawing on him which would leave Hasai vulnerable to being hit, so he once again roared with <<Howl>> like that of a dragon roaring. The monster back to full attention on Tristan, they came down with a hammer fist that would hit and crush a player, but Tristan blocked the attack with his shield and suffered no damage, even if the ground beneath him cracked from the force of the attack. "I can't help but notice we have quite a team effort going here" he said positively.

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 10]
Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 4]
Avalanche 24/50 Bleed 2/2

ID: 26471

BD: 7

The way Tristan howled, sent shivers down her spine, as she listened. For most people it would cause them to cover their ears in agony, yet for Youno, it gave her great ecstasy. She realized with a start, Gotta keep impressing them... Her sword glintd, as she drew it back, and so she lunged forward. Her rapier plundered right into the giant frost monster. Her eyes glowed at Tristan, as she retreated back, It is your turn Tristan.

Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 5]
Avalanche 15/50 Bleed 1/2

Edited by Hasai

ID: 26474
MD: 8-3=5 Miss

Tristan smiled as she attacked again. Once again however, as though fate had dictated it, the monster went once again with a hammer fist with the other arm. Once again, he blocked the potentially wounding attack and the ground cracked even further, looking a wee bit dangerous at this point to be on. Tristan could only sigh that the attacks were stopping him from attacking himself. Well at least Hasai was there to deal damage while he continually blocked the giants attacks as though they were nothing.

Avalanche 15/50 Bleed 1/2

ID: 26479

BD: 4

Tristan... The definition of sexy. Of course his perfect smile had caught her eye, What am I doing. Takao... save me from this fangirly nature! Upon being caught up in watching Tristan, she had totally forgotten to attack. She frowned a little, but acted as if it was nothing, I just wanted to give you a shot at hitting it, before I attack again! Good excuse... Right. That's what happened! She smirked, as she looked back at the frozen monster in front of her.

Avalanche 13/50

Edited by Hasai

ID: 26480
BD: 3 Miss
MD: 3 Miss

Tristan was about to say "Thanks" to the offer, when suddenly the Avalanche came in with a fist to attempt to punch his head off. "Hey there!" he exclaimed as he weaved out the way of the attack, which came rather close to hitting him and distracted him from attacking at all. "I would happily take these opportunities, if the enemy didn't sneakily grab them away from me first..." he said with a tone of the classic british sarcasm.

Avalanche 13/50

ID: 2633

BD: 3

As soon as Tristan said his sarcastic comment, Youno's eyes instantly grew wide, it looked as if she had hearts in her eyes. How is he so amazing at what he does? I should start to be like him! He was her official role model. She started to daze off about how some day she could reach the level of a Brigader. That is my dream... Her eyes seemed to unfocus, as she thought of it, before she quickly shook her head, Well, I want you to attack, so go ahead! She gave him a cute kawaii face, before focusing back on the task at hand.

Avalanche 13/50

Edited by Hasai

ID: 26639
BD: 6, 8 Damage
MD: 2 Miss

Tristan shrugged to what she said about taking a hit, so went with it. The monster went in with a haymaker punch, but Tristan weaved to the side and stabbed the giants arm with his spear and damaged it. He readied himself for their next attack after Hasai went in for one. "This should be over soon." He commented to the side.

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 12]
Avalanche 5/50