[PP-F4] <<Avalanche>> (Tristan)

ID: 26732

BD: 6

LD: 11

She knew that the last hit was hers, so she took it up, her rapier glinted, as she drew it back. Her eyes seemed to narrow, as she focused on the avalanche, suddenly, her situation grew serious. Her body posture changed, as she faced her enemy, it may be the last hit, but this time she was certain she would make the last hit. Her sword was at ready, as she raced forward, her sword confidently in her hand, as she pushed it forward, she leaped at the right time, and jabbed the <Avalanche>'s chest. Her blade kept going, until it reached the hilt. She watched as it burst into a million crystals, and she lightly landed, her face down, her body was still crouched. Her sword extended, she slowly drew her body into a standing position, before turning towards Tristan, Well, that was easy. Her eyes still held the confidence she had obtained. 

Tristan 65/65 [Hate: 12]
Hasai 41/41 [Hate: 6]
Avalanche Dead

Edited by Hasai

Tristan unequipped his spear and holstered the shield to his back, smiling at Hasai for defeating the Avalanche. He looked where the Avalanche had died and placed a hand on her shoulder, saying "Well done, you killed it." with a gentle smile. He thought for a bit, then said "Do you want to get on to another quest, or relax in town first? That is if you dont have any other prior engagements.".

As Tristan lay a hand on her shoulder, fangirl mode seemed to get activated, her eyes softened, and were filled with a dreamy look. She held in the squeal that was threatening to come out of her mouth. Well, I was thinking to get a bunch of quests done, but maybe we could relax first.... If you want, that is.... I have nothing to do today, so we can do some more quests. Her gaze rested on Tristan, leaving the decision up to him. I cannot believe I get to spend a day with my idol! This would never happen in the real world!

Tristan chuckled, saying to her "I'll take that as no prior engagements. Well let's go get something to drink in town first, then we can decide what quest to do next. Plus I feel a yearning for some ale...".

Tristan found the snow of Floor 4 rather soothing in the atmosphere, the skill <<Survival>> helping out with comfort. He thought about Hasai as he looked at her, her small size and age making him see her as like a younger daughter or something similar. She was far too young for his tastes that anything of the other kind irked him, but as a small daughter or...kitten to care for worked in his head.

Her head nodded, as he made a comment about going to get a drink, I would love a drink. Her eyes followed her feet, as she turned in the direction of town, the cold felt nice, as she stood still. Snow was after all on of her favorite weathers. She really did enjoy cold unlike a handful of people like Takao. She really only viewed Tristan as a role model, or idol. Maybe like a father. She shook off that thought, before looking at Tristan, I will follow you. She offered for him to take the lead into town.

Tristan nodded and said "Let's do that then.", walking by her side to the town as the snow fell. "Just be careful not to trip on the snow or jutting ice." He said with a chuckle, thinking of silly moments he had in the past. The walk itself was peaceful and they weren't disturbed by anyone, which he liked.

Closed

200 Col & 4 SP to Hasai

200 Col & 1 SP to Tristan