[PP-F1] Kitties go Meow Meow (Lily)

The sun was rising, among the city of Beginnings. The starting city, was quite big, as most of the NPC's in SAO resided in the city that Kitty had found herself in. There were many street lights along the large stone paved roads, however there was no light emitting from the lights. The light hum of the NPC's conversing, made the city a very nice place. Some may hate the noise, but it made Kitty's silent walk seem like she was with someone. At times she would walk past an NPC stand, and she would check out what they had for sale. She had found many things, from food, to weapons, and even to cute outfits! That was how Kitty had found the cute blonde colored kitty ears that were upon her head. Her little shoes made a click sound as she walked, and her gaze went from place to place.

Edited by Kitty
  • 1 month later...

Lily hopped out of an alley, right into the crowd that she had already heard from quite far away. She disliked being around so many people as it made her feel uncomfortable. Knowing that someone could easily push a knife into your back and walk away wasn't the most reassuring thing. Even though you didn't feel any pain, it would probably not be the most comfortable thing. Even though she didn't like being in crowds Lily wanted to look around at the stands to see if there was anything interesting. She wasn't planning on buying anything as she didn't have any col, she just wanted to look around for fun. 

Lily made her way from stand to stand, constantly walking past them quickly as nothing took her interest. After about 5 minutes Lily finally found a cute little plushie stand that sold all types of animal-related plushies. Lily smiled slightly as she stared at the plushies with a really big urge to just grab one and run. Sadly, that would be too obvious so instead she just proceeded to stare at the plushies.

Edited by Lily

Found herself walking near a plushie stand. She saw many different plushies, from animals, to food. She saw a girl, who seemed younger than her standing in front of it, staring at the plushies. She walked closer, "Hello there! Do you like a particular one?" Her eyes scanned the stand, as she noticed a cute ginger cat, I would name it Ginger. Upon finding another cute one, that seemed almost tortishell. I would name that one Biscuit. Her eyes focused back upon the girl, as she waited for her response.

Lily was taken out or her trance as she suddenly heard a female voice asking if there was one that she liked in particular. It took the girl a few seconds to realize that she was actually talking to her since they were the only two standing infront of the plushie stand. Lily nodded and pointed at a smaller purple dragon plushie with big, cute eyes. Her eyes fell on a girl that was almost at tall as her, standing behind the stand with a giant smile on her face. The girl seemed to be really excited which kind of confused her. Lily began to talk in a soft tone "How much does this one cost" she asked, pointing towards the dragon plushie. Immediatly the girl responded to her question "50 col but you can test it for free! You can have it for 1 day and then you have to pay it or bring it back!" 

Lily was really confused by the whole "testig plushies" thing as she couldn't think of a single reason why you would allow people to keep your plushie for free all day long. Even though she didn't understand it, it was convenient for her as Lily didn't have any col. She grabbed the plushie and smiled slightly, thanking the girl with a slight bow. As she wrapped her arms around plushie, Lily's eyes fell back onto the woman next to her. 

The woman chuckled as she watched the girl's reaction as she accepted the offer. She just lightly shrugged, "I am Kitty, who are you?" With the power of virtual reality, she was able to flick the fake kitty ears on her head, in greeting, she held out her hand, for a nice handshake, waiting for the girl to tell her of her name. She then scanned the stand once more, before turning away from the plushies. Her gaze landing on the dragon the girl had seemed to have fallen in love with. She gripped the counter lightly, as she started to sway her feet.

Lily looked at the woman as she introduced herself. Even though the female infront of her wasn't that much taller, she did look a lot more mature than the little girl. She was somewhat jealous, but she didn't give away a single sign of it. Looking like a little girl wasn't something that Lily appreciated, it was useful sometimes but it made people treat her like a little girl which wasn't a good thing at all.

Now that she had a cute plushie in her hands Lily was quite happy. With a slight smile she introduced herself in a somewhat energetic tone, which was something that rarely happened. "I'm Lily, Nice to meet you Kitty-san" The girl was actually proud of herself that she had learned several japanese words in the time that she had lived in Japan. She always enjoyed using the honorifics as they sounded much better than "Miss" and "Mr" in her eyes.

The girl hugged the dragon with a light smile. Her eyes soon fell back on the woman that she had just met who's name was an animal. Lily was again quite confused by the names that people introduced themselves with. A few days ago she had met someone who introduced himself as a color, which was also a very confusing thing for the girl.

• 2 weeks later...

With a small chuckle, Kitty nodded her head, "Kitty is my username. Since I adore cats, I chose it. But anyways, when I become a tailor, which I plan to be doing soon... I can make you all the plushies in the world. What do you plan on being?" Even if it was a basic question, Kitty had a gut feeling she would need to know later, plus a profession was important! She decided she would be the cutest and best tailor around SAO. One where everyone goes to, to get their crafts made. She nodded her head, "Let me be your personal tailor... The one and only!" Her eyes turned into big kitty eyes as she begged the girl she had only just met the important question.