SP-F1 Quest Earning a Living Complete!

As Beoreson ate one of his breads and drank a water he  decided that he wanted a new sword. As his was not going to be useful much longer. He went to a few markets but they where all too expensive. Then a thought came to him. He open up his guide book and, sure enough there where professions. He went though the book and found blacksmith. He read the description to make sure it was what it normally is in games. It was, the guide book said talk to an NPC about training. He went all though the city looking for a blacksmith.

When Beoreson found the blacksmith NPC's shop, he left the busy streets of the town and enter the little shop. Inside the shop was weapons of all stripes. As he entered the shop an older man with a blacksmith apron on greeted him. " Looking for anything special lad?" Beoreson was a bit put off talking to an NPC, but he replied," No weapons or armor for me today thank you, but are you teaching the blacksmith profession?" "Aye lad I do." Responded the older smith. A quest panel opened up, and Beoreson hit accept. "So, what do I need to do?" questioned, Beoreson. The smith responded," I need you two go get me two iron ore, two leather from boar, and one piece of timber." "Okay, I'll see you later this evening then with the materials." stated Beoreson as he left the shop and enter the busy streets again.

Edited by Beoreson

Beoreson decided to go and get the timber first. He ran into a few problems along the way though. His first problem was that he had no idea where to get timber. He wondered around the city for a few hours trying to find the timber. Then he finally realized that he needed to go to the forest to chop down a few trees. His second problem was that he just noticed that it was getting late in the evening and he was hungry. So he ate a roll and drank some water.

Edited by Beoreson

Beoreson walked out of the busy streets of the town, and out the gate into the field.  Without all the noise of the city it meant he finally had a chance to think. He though about where the best tree would be. He concluded that it would be in the middle of the forest. He headed deep into the forest, and noticed eventually that he would never be able to cut down any of these trees. So he turned around and headed out of the forest, towards the smaller trees.

Beoreson walked around for another hour then, he found the perfect tree. It was a beautiful tree oak about ten feet tall and about a foot wide. He unsheathed his sword and, spent the next fifteen minutes hitting it with his sword. Eventually, the tree suddenly exploded into a million shards and an item dropped to the ground. Beoreson walked over and picked it up.  He checked it in his inventory and the item name was Timber. Deciding to go pick up the leather next he left the forest and headed to the field.

Edited by Beoreson

Beoreson walked back from the forest and back to the grassland. He sat leaning on the wall of the city for lunch.He drank a water and, ate a piece of his bread. He watched the sky for a few minutes. Deciding that he was okay to continue his quest, He stood up and brushed himself off.He then looked around at the surrounding area, and saw there was a boar not to far away. He got up and drew his sword moving towards the boar in a defensive stance.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26658 BD:10

Beoreson HP: 13

Boar HP: 6-4

Beoreson walked over to the boar that was eating grass peacefully. He took his sword and swung it over head in a high arc, cutting the boar's right flank . The boar squealed in pain and surprise ran about 2 meters away before turning around to and, attack him. Beoreson thought to himself,"That was oddly easily, the other boar I attacked was much more aggressive, I wounder if It has to do with my level?" He then fell into a defensive stance with his sword lowered, as to stop the boar from smashing into his legs.

Edited by Beoreson

ID: 26659 MD:5

Boar: 2

The boar snorted and, squealed.  Then the boar charged forward towards Beoreson. Beoreson tried to side step out of the way of the charging boar.He managed to step to the right of the charging boar and avoid it's attack . Beoreson tried to remain composed so he wouldn't attack it and trip again. Beoreson then, picked back up his sword and went into his defensive stance. The boar while snorting kicked up dirt behind it as it prepared to charge at Beoreson again.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26684 BD:9

Boar HP: 2-3

Beoreson lowers into a crouch and springs to the right, avoiding the charging boar's attack. He then brings his sword down over his head slashing into the boar leaving a long red pixelated line over it right side. The boar squalled in agony as it exploded into a million shiny, red shards. Beoreson looks around for loot. finding a little piece of leather he puts it into his inventory. He then sheathed his sword. He then checked the time and saw that it is around 3pm or 1500.

Edited by Beoreson

Beoreson walks over to the city wall and leans against it. He takes the time to go though his items and he notices that he has leveled up. He then drinks some water and stares at the sky for a while. He looks around the area. He notices another boar about 10 meters way. Decided that he might as well grab that second piece of leather he walks over to the the boar. As Beoreson walks towards the boar he unsheathes his sword, and tries to creep up on the boar to assassinate it.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26690 CD:9

Beoreson HP: 15

Boar HP: 7-3

Beoreson creeps up on the boar to see that it is peacefully grazing on grass. He then takes his sword and swings it over head. The blade  connecting with the boar's left flank. Beoreson was surprised as a melee attack from behind is typically an instant kill. He hit the boar in the side along it's side as he normal hit does. The pig squealed it's now rather annoying squeal, and raced away to give it room to charge. Beoreson thinks to himself," This is gonna easy."

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26693 MD:5

Beoreson's HP: 15

Boar's HP:4

Beoreson having memorize the attack pattern of the basic boar knows exactly what to do. Using his knowledge he dodges to the right at the exact time need to avoid even coming close to making contact with the boar. The boar then, comes to a skidding stop and making snorting noises it turned it's body towards Beoreson. Beoreson raises his sword into it defensive position, and gets ready for the boars attack. The boar then kicked up dirt getting ready to charge again.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26694 CD:7

Beoreson's HP:15

Boar's HP: 4-2

Beoreson waited for the annoying, snorting beast to charge. The boar snorted and began to kicked up dirt, then it came barreling towards Beoreson again. He stepped to the side avoiding the attack. At the same time he stepped to the side he swung his sword over head in a low arc striking the the boar's other flank. The boar squealed in pain as it was struck again by the sword. The boar then, skidded to a stop and turned it hulking form to charge at Beoreson once again.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26789 MD:8

Beoreson HP: 15-1

Boar's HP: 2

Beoreson prepared for the boar's charge, getting ready to dodge to the right and avoid it's attack completely. He rose his sword over his chest as to make it easier to slash downwards on to the boar as it came charging past him. The boar kicked up dirt and grass as it squealed it oh so annoying squeal and charged towards Beoreson. As the boar charged towards Beoreson it screeched to a halt and taking a second to think bit Beoreson leg. Beoreson howled in unexpected pain, and kicked the boar in the side as he tried to break free from it jaws. The boar released it's grip on Beoreson leg, and as it did Beoreson back peddled a few feet.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26791 CD:2

Beoreson HP: 14

Boar HP: 2

Beoreson mind still clouded with anger from the unexpected bite, charged towards the boar failing his sword around, and cursing quite loudly. Because he was just waving around his sword Beoreson completely misses the boar. The boar back away from the reckless person know as Beoreson to give it's self some room to charge at Beoreson and bite him again. Beoreson took a moment to compose himself and, lowered his weapon so that is the boar tried to bite him again he would simply either bat away the boar or he would stab at the boar.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26837 MD:1

Beoreson HP: 14

Boar HP: 2-1

The boar snorts and grumbles as it prepares to charge at Beoreson. The boar kicks up dirt as it comes barreling towards Beoreson, trying to smash him. Beoreson decides to try to attack the boar head on, still angry about being bitten. The boar smacks into Beoreson's sword that he stabbed into the ground knocking the wind out of it's self. The boar keeps going and manages to keep plowing forward, Beoreson doesn't manages to pull his sword free and move away before it runs completely over him. Beoreson grunts  as he peals himself off of ground, picks up his sword and prepares to attack again.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26838 CD:9

Beoreson's HP:12

Boar: 2-3

Beoreson put his sword in a offensive stance by putting it up over his waist.By doing this he makes it easier to bring it down on the annoying,snorting boar. The boar charges forward attempting to smash into Beoreson and trample him again. Beoreson steps to the right as the charging boar misses him completely. As the boar charges past him, he takes his sword and brings it down on the boar's back. The boar squeals in pain then, explodes into a million shards.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26841 loot:12

Beoreson dropped to the ground and started to look around for any loot that he could use. He found a small piece of leather, on the grass where the boar used to be. Beoreson then snatched up and put it in his inventory and checked to make sure that it was the item he needed. The piece of leather was the leather he needed for his quest. Thinking back to what he needed Beoreson remembered that he had the timber, and the two pieces of leather that he needed the only thing left was the two ore.

ID:26848 loot:17

Beoreson sat down for a break to think about here there was a place to get ore. He came to the conclusion that he needed to go to go the forest which had a mine in it that some player found months ago. He then wondered around for a few hours looking for the mine. eventually he found it. He grabbed one of the pickaxes from the rack outside of the then went into the mine. Beoreson activated one of the torches inside the cave and got to work looking for a vein of ore to mine. A few minutes later he found a vein of iron, and began to hit it with his pickaxe. The ore then popped out from the vein, and Beoreson picked it up and added it to his inventory.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:26852 loot:1

Beoreson spends sometime walking around looking for some more ore to use. He spends about an hour walking around looking for the ore but, he doesn't find any thing. Rather annoyed at this a throws his pickaxe at the wall. The pickaxe breaks into a million shards and vanishes, as an invaluable object warning pops up. Grumbling curses Beoreson walks back to the start of the mine. From the area he is in it takes Beoreson about fifteen minutes to walk all the way back from his current location. He garbed an axe then headed back in.

ID:26857 loot:8

Beoreson spends another 30 minuets looking around but, he never goes very far into the mine. He knows that there is most likely creepy crawlies in the deeper area of the mine. He finds nothing in the mine that looks like anything other then the very bland gray of the stone. He hears some scraping every once and a while but, he thinks it just him scraping his feet. He decides that if he is going to get anywhere he has to deeper into the mine. Beoreson heads deeper into the mine as he continues deeper into the mine he notices that it is getting slightly damp.