SP-F1 Quest Earning a Living Complete!

ID:26858 Loot:20

Beoreson idea paid off, as he turned around a corner he found another vain of ore. He raised the pickaxe over his head and brought it down and smashed into the ore. The ore vain shattered then, a small piece of ore fell to the ground. Beoreson bent over and picked it up. After that he started running as fast as he could away from the mine. He dropped the pickaxe, and torch outside of the mine as he keep running away from the creepy place. Once out side of the mine he checked his inventory, he had 1 timber, 2 leather, and 2 ore. He checked the time, and saw that it was about 5'o clock, taking a break he saw that there that the sky was turning orange and that he needed to go back to the town.

Edited by Beoreson

Beoreson noticed that all the mining had made him level up. He then got up and brushed himself off and sighed. He then began the long walk back to the town. Once he arrived in the busy streets he starts to look around for the blacksmith's shop he was in. About 30 minutes later Beoreson manages to find his shop. "Ah, good you made it lad. I'm bout to close in fifteen minutes. So, lad let's start teaching you the art of blacksmithing", the rough NPC blacksmith says with a cheery grin.

"Okay, watch closely lad.", said the Blacksmith as he took and put the ores into the forge. The NPC then moved over towards a smaller workbench and sawed the timber about 2/3 the way down. He then pulled out a knife and carved a rounder shape from it. The NPC moved over to a tanning rack and quickly stretched out the leather and then cut it into strips . The NPC then open the forge and pulled out the ores using tongs. The NPC started hammering the ore, and it turned slowly into a basic one handed straight sword. The NPC then assembled the sword by adding the handle to the blade, and wrapping it with leather.

Edited by Beoreson

With the sword complete the NPC lets him turn in the quest and Beoreson gains the Blacksmithing profession. The NPC stopped Beoreson as he was about to exit the shop. "Hold it lad, one more thing. Now that you have the Blacksmithing profession you can open your own shop." says the NPC. "Okay thanks for the quest." Beoreson says to the NPC knowing that it won't change a thing but still he was taught to be polite. Beoreson exited the shop and enter the busy streets of the town. He then, walked to an inn and sleep there that night.

Summery

+1 sp

+ Blacksmithing profession for Beoreson.