[PP-F5] Trial by sand <<The traveller>> (Tristan)

ID: 27930

CD: 6 

"I was more talking about a style but a unique item would be nice too..." The blonde sighed before shaking his head "I'm getting head of myself anyway, I'm what, just over half your level? And I'm only just a tank, it's only low level players that think I'm really tanky" he said, remembering a duel that he had with a lower levelled player, who had claimed that Xion had only won because he had more health, despite the fact that he dealt a base of 5 damage, which is pretty dangerous at low levels. 

Tristan shrugged and walked on with him when he OW!....stubbed his toe on something. Managing to keep a straight expression, Tristan looked to see what he had ran into in the sand, dusting it manually off. His smile brightened as he saw what looked to the the edge of a box. "This may be.." he muttered as he brushed it off, then grinned. "It is! Looks like we found our cargo." Tristan spoke with a smile and put it in the inventory to take back.

Xion's face lit up as he saw Tristan pull the cargo out of the sand. "Finally" he said with a sigh of relief, before realising that they had to walk all the way back again. But it mattered not, they were halfway to completing the quest. "So let's head back and get that skill" he said with a smile, as he looked upon the dunes that they had crossed to get there. "I hadn't realised that we had travelled so far...wow" he said. 

Tristan sighed in relief along with him, agreeing that they have gone far. At least they were done with the quest now and wouldn't take long back with there being no search to conduct. "Well let's get some dinner and a lot to drink when we get back, I'm starving." he said as he walked back, along with inserting the cargo into Xions inventory via a sending request, since he was the one who should turn it in to get the reward. And as he thought, the walk back took a lot less time.

Once they had reached the town again, Xion went straight to the NPC that had given him the quest in the first place and gave her the cargo. As he did the 'Quest complete' icon appeared before him, along with the <<Survival skill>> appearing in his character stats. The skill took effect almost immediately, it was as if someone had flicked a switch, he barely felt the heat of the desert, it didn't bother him as it had earlier that day. With a smile, he turned to Tristan "So who's paying for the drinks?" he asked with a wide grin on his face

Tristan laughed and said "I'll pay first round, seeing as you just got your new skill. It can be my treat." with a smile and patted Xions back and headed to the bar. He thought about quest they could do next, but was unsure as some a quite a bit harder, dependent on your luck. He thought then said "Have you tried Calming the Soul yet? It's solo only but it is a quest to do for the reward, which is the skill meditation. Can be a useful thing to do while paralyzed, since it's just focusing your mind." he spoke with a chuckle.

Closed

2 SP, Survival and 200 Col to Xion
1 SP and 200 Col to Tristan