[PP-F7} Earning A Living (Miriko)

Vasth sat in the snow near the village where he heard that he could become a Artisan,He was waiting for Miriko to come,they both planned to help each other for their jobs.

"Wahhh it's so cold." Vasth put his coat closer to him, Man I hate the cold but like snow how does that work?"  He putted out a bottle of water to drink as he waited for Miriko to arrive. He open his menu on the topic about Artisan and what they do.

Miriko hadnt seen Vasth in a week. and she was missing him. They had agreed to meet on floor 7 and she was late. Miriko had dressed in jeans and a jumper as it was snowing. Small snow flakes fell down on her nose as she hurried to meet him. Vasth was planning to get a job as a artisan and had heard that floor 7 was the right place to get it. As she turned around the bend she saw a figure sitting in the snow. It was Vasth......

Vasth didn't see Miriko as she teleported in,Vasth started to play with the snow.

"Hehe this is fun." Vasth started make a small shapes with the snow.He smiled he missed Miriko and her long beautiful hair and amber eyes then he got jumped from behind and hands covered his eyes

Miriko decided to creep up on Vasth, He was making shapes in the snow, His blond hair was distinctive, tied up in its usual way. Miriko finally made it up to Vasth, without him noticing. She sneakly covered his green eyes with her hands.

"Guess who it is..." She giggled, slightly teasing Vasth.

Vasth smiled and countered attack,he turned and tickled her,she laughed and said

"Nohaahastoo...aahahh..Stop it."

"Miriko,I missed you." He kissed her,even tho she was late Vasth didn't mind as long as she came was good enough for him.

(Btw are u going to get any skills?"

Edited by Vasth

Vasth softly kissed Miriko after saying that he missed her. Miriko laughed.

"I missed you too Vasth" She kissed him also. His body was warm despite the snow surrounding them. Miriko wanted to stay in his arms forever but jobs had to be done. She stood up, almost slipping over and held a hand out to Vasth to pull him up. "Where do we have to go to get you your artisan job?" Miriko asked. 

Vasth got up.

"Hmm there should be an NPC to tell me,how to become a Artisan." Vasth turned and smiled,grabbed Miriko hand.

"We better get going now." Vasth smiled and they started to walk to their town,with Miriko hugging his arm,Vasth put his coat to keep her warm.

Miriko hugged Vasths arm as they entered the town. Miriko had never been up to floor 7 before. It was smaller than starting city, the buildings were made out of stone. There were many players walking around in the snow, despite the cold.

"Have you ever been up to level 7 before?" Miriko asked as she looked up at Vasth.

"Hmm I was in a similar place but not on floor 7,It's a pretty place isn't it." they walked and and found a shop,named Artisan training,

"Found it." Vasth and smiled to Miriko. They entered and walked to the NPC and Miriko let go and she looked around,The NPC had a exclamation mark on it head.

"Can I help you sir?" 

Miriko and Vasth walked into a stone shop named: artisan training. Miriko looked around the room. It held a many tools: hammers, paintbrushes and much more. The room also held a few desks. There was a big desk where a NPC sat behind, Behind the NPC was a wall, covered in paintings that must have been created by artisans before.

"Can I help you sir?" The NPC spoke.

Miriko Also looked down at the jewellery case. There were necklaces, bracelets, rings and more. Some were enchanted with spells, some where normal. Many artisans made jewellery to help players in battle for extra stats.

"So you want to make jewellery. How interesting." Miriko commented. She looked up at Vasth. "I bet you are good at making it"  she giggled. Her eyes landed on a necklace With an amber stone.

"Wow isnt that one pretty Vasth." Miriko pointed at the necklace. She looked up at the NPC "What does Vasth here need to do to become a artisan?" Miriko was very interested.

Edited by Miriko

Vasth looked over Miriko and saw a amber stone necklaces. He smiled

"Yes it is,matches your eyes." Vasth thought Once I got the job,I will save money to buy one just like that or even make it myself when I am good enough.

"First thing is you must find the Golem Of The White Cave it's hard to find,kill it and report back to me for the next step,Here I will send you where it is on you map."

"Ok thank you,come on Miriko let's go." (Cute picture btw >//////< Kawaii!!!)

Edited by Vasth

The NPC answered Miriko's question. Miriko followed Vasth out the door. They were hit with coldness. It had snowed for a bit when they were inside, so the ground was covered in fresh snow.

"The golem of the white cave. I dont think i have ever heard of it before. Have you?" Miriko looked up at Vasth, with a smile on her face. "Sounds pretty dangerous, Where is it on your map?" Miriko asked. suddenly she slipped and fell on the ground. "I hate ice." Miriko grumbled

Edited by Miriko

Vasth couldn't help but giggle a bit.He pulled Miriko but 

"You O.......GAH" he slipped,He pulled Miriko along with him,She landed on his chest,snow went everywhere,snow was in her hair as well as his own,

She looked cute with snow in her snow.Miriko laid there on Vasth's chest.He could feel her breath on his chest.

Miriko again fell down. She landed on Vasth's chest. Snow went everywhere. Even in her hair. She giggled. "We are so clumsy." She laid on Vasths chest for a while. She didnt want to get up but there was work to do. Miriko got off Vasth and carefully got up without falling down. She held out a hand to Vasth to pull him up. "This time lets not fall down." She grinned

"Yep." Miriko pulled Vasth up and they started to walked to their location,As Miriko held his arm.

"Should be near a mountain called to White Rock.Hmmm Golems are usually very hard to kill since they have high defence." They walked up hills and through forests. As he jumped up a ledge,he pulled Miriko up,They have arrived at the entrance,they both walked into the cave looking around,Vasth saw something moving but couldn't see it,it must have had the same features as the rock around here so it was hard to find.Then They saw it about 10 feet tall,Vasth Pulled out his Spear and Miriko pulled out her weapon.

"You ready?" Vasth asked

"Always" Miriko nodded

Vasth leaped foward was the beast not noticing that they were there,so Vasth used this to attack the beast he strike it in the arm smashing half of it clean off. IF he striked again he would be able to break it arm off.

"Miriko Switch!"

ID 26797

BD 8+2=10 ~Hit~ Dmg 2

MD 5 ~Miss~

Vasth 27/27 [HATE = 1]

Miriko 25/25 [HATE = 0]

Golem 18/20 -2

(Still attacking me so you don't get attacked next turn)

Edited by Vasth

Miriko switched out with Vasth. Miriko's eyes glinted with excitement. She ran towards the golem, jumped, and quickly swung her straight sword. The sword easily cut through the stone golems side doing little damage. The golem, who was getting angry, swung the only arm it had left, towards Vasth.

"Vasth, Watch out." Miriko yelled. Vasth dodged the attack, jumping over the golems hand.

"That was a close one." He grinned.  Vasth gripped his spear, ready to attack next.

ID 26801

BD 5+1 ~hit~ 1 damage

MD 3 ~miss~

Vasth 27/27 [HATE = 1]

Miriko 25/25 [HATE = 1]

Golem 17/20 -1

ID 26808 

BD 10+2 ~Crit Hit~ Dmg 2+2

MD 6 ~Hit~ Dmg 4 Dmg Mit -1

Vasth ran forward and hit the same spot where he had hit before smashing of the Golems arm.It roar and smash Vasth with it's other arm into a wall.Vasth hit the ground groaning from the pain and tried to get up.He looked up and saw Miriko getting ready to strike to Golem again.

Vasth 24/27 [HATE = 2]

Miriko 25/25 [HATE = 1]

Golem 13/20 -4

Miriko watched the Golem smash Vasth into the wall. This angered Miriko. Before the beast could do anything else to Vasth, Miriko lunged at it, she stabbed the golem with her sword, Making it stumble a bit. Miriko pulled her sword out of the Golems back and dropped onto the ground. The golem swatted its hand at Miriko, She easily dodged it. She turned towards Vasth. "Are you alright?" Miriko called out with concern in her voice.

ID 26811

BD 7+1 ~Hit~ damage 1+1

MD 4 ~Miss~

Vasth 24/27 [HATE = 2]

Miriko 25/25 [HATE = 2]

Golem 11/20 -2