[SP - F1] <<Earning a Living Quest>> The Traveling Performer [Complete]

Thomas smiled and took Astra by the hand, the walk home was pretty silent until he questioned Astra's performance, "I never heard you sing like that before. Normally your songs are really inspiring and light filled. I guess its different when you are singing to grown ups. But I think that is good! You are certainly different Astra!"

The Mandolin Player nodded with a smile and laughed, "Yes. I suppose I do use a different formula when I am singing to an adult audience. When I sing to you kids, its a little different. You shouldn't be subjugated to the dark world of my songs. You little ones need bright, cheery music!"

Thomas nodded as Astra swung his hand explaining the way he sings to the children, Thomas was silent till they got to the front door and Astra opened it up, "Like I said, it's time for bed. Hurry up now..."

"Wait! Astra! I know...you are trying to protect us with the being kind and gentle...But the world isn't really like that, is it? That's why you sing with a much darker passion to the adults, its like a warning for us all. But thank you for looking out for us! Goodnight!"

Thomas sped back into the house and the door closed behind him, Astra looked down, a melancholy expression. He shifted his weight and tossed the long platinum hair off his shoulders, that damn brat...making him feel like that. He turned to look up at the sky, the moon seemed to be mocking him. He cursed lightly under his breath. Today was supposed to be a good day, he finally became a Performer, that was one notch on his belt that needed to be done but he wasn't expecting Thomas to bring his spirits down, all that talk about warning people...As if. He could care less for these drones, they were all part of his play, puppets for him to do as he wishes. He'll get there eventually, and one day they will be bowing to the King.

As he ventured inside, he was tired. It had been a productive day for the Traveling Musician, and now Professionally a Performer as well. He went to his room, a small quaint little hovel, not much for a King, but a peasant something he was far from, but he had to keep this little charade going on for a little longer. His blue eyes sank into their sockets when he sat down on the bed, twisted his body and fell into the blankets. Using the menu, he got into his PJ pants, and removed his shirt revealing a modest small frame. His eyes closed and he twisted in his bed to get comfortable, finally deciding on a fetal position.He yawned once and his saggy eyes fluttered open and close.

"Kings and Emperors...fools and pawns."

====

Rewards:

+2 SP [+1 for 1 Page Completion, +1 for Quest Reward]

+400 Col

Ability to open a Shop

Performer Profession/ Title + Basic Instrument [Mandolin]

Extra materials (rolled by GM with Loot Die upon topic completion)