[PP-F1] Kiru and the Kitty (Kiru)

With a soft glance around, the girl in the center of the town of beginnings scanned the area, searching and looking for a certain someone. Upon realizing they most likely were not there, she fixed her pink skirt. She sat down nearby, and looked at her hands, she was wearing her usual attire, a black undershirt, that had straps around one centimeter. She was wearing a cute vest-like shrug that had long sleeves, and was off the shoulder. Her right sock went all the way up to her thigh, while her left sock went to her knee. Upon her left thigh, laid a black band, that wrapped all the way around her thigh, with a small hole in the very center. Her right sock was pure black, while her left sock had two white stripes. Her white boots went to an inch below her knees, and had pink stripes running in the very center, horizontally. Her blonde hair went down to her knee, and she had two clumps of hair, in braids in front of her shoulders. Her eyes were a clear crystal blue, and she had a pair of blonde cat ears upon her head. They looked real, however they were just a headband. She also had a 'cat-like' collar across her throat. She was small in shape, at 5' 4", her curved body was sitting up straight.

For the first time in a while I stepped off of the teleportation gate belonging to Floor 1 and looked around. Nothingmaterial really had changed since my absence. Low leveled players still wandered aimlessly, NPCs were still selling necessary items, yet still everything felt different. The mood somehow was different. Normally bustling with excitement everything seemed slower and overall just less enthusiastic about living in one of the many safe zones. Maybe news about our slow progress had finally reached this floor? Maybe they were ashamed that they couldn't travel to Floor 11 yet? Either way it was abnormally quiet around here, which made me even more moody than usual. When it was loud I got annoyed by the noise and now when it was quieter I felt angry. No one here did anything to help the game advance yet they complained and moped around about it. I clenched my fists at my side and huffed out a breath of annoyance. "Idiots." I muttered and walked towards the center of the town. I stood in front of the giant fountain that marked the middle of The Town of Beginnings, and took a deep breath. This area was a little more crowded but it was where I needed to be. I fixed my bangs and separated my two toned hair as I leaned back until I felt my lower back on the stone. 

A girl with black and white hair had walked into the center of town, the right half was black, while the left half was white. Sadie fixed her skirt, as she stood up, her boots made a small clicking sound as she walked across the smooth pavement, Hello Miss... Her voice trailed off as she waited for the girl's name to pop up, How do you like to be addressed? She asked the girl with a respectful tone, I may be low in level, so she has every right to look down upon me. Her gaze traveled around, and her eyes landed at the water, the two of them had blue eyes while the girl next to her was dressed in black, white and blue, she was in black, pink and white. Her blonde hair was fairly different from the girl's hair, as she stood next to the girl. She noticed that the girl had a guild symbol, near her head. Hmmm... She must be in a guild, I will have to ask her about it later.

I closed my eyes and titled my head towards the sky. "Things sure have gotten screwed up in the last few months...Keith is nowhere to be found, The front lines aren't advancing as quickly as we hoped, and I didn't do too well in the Season's Tournaments." I thought and squinted towards the virtual clouds above. They were white as ever and as always there was no sign of rain. "Plus I heard that Oikawa has gone missing as well...making that girl Kotori and I the same. With Oikawa gone we are missing a commandant...I really am curious about these disap-" At the sound of footsteps approaching me my thoughts were interuppted. I stood still for a moment, hoping that whoever was coming this was wasn't about to speak to me. Unlucky as usual, the player was in fact talking to me. I grunted with discontent and looked down at the player in front of me. The first thing I noticed was her outfit. Like mine it was focused on three colors but it was much more dressy and cute than mine. It almost made me jealous how stylish it was. Next was her striking blonde hair and blue eyes like mine. I glared at her and crossed my arms. "I like to be left alone. What do you want? Lessons? Col?" I asked, maintaining a steady glare at her for cutting into my time. 

The girl gave her an attitude, as she had thought, I am not looking for anything, actually. However, if you wish, I could leave you alone? Her gaze was soft, and her voice wasn't sharp, she thought of how the girl's voice sounded, it was sharp, however it was sweet at the same time. Her thoughts roamed around, If she wishes not to talk to me, so be it. Not that it matters? Its just, I have a feeling... She is someone I was looking for..... She didn't know why, but she had a feeling she had needed to meet this girl, and talk to her... Her eyes seemed to look deep in thoughts, as her thoughts took her deeper into the reasons as to who she had been searching for. She shrugged off her suspicions, before returning her gaze from the girl, to the water, her own clear eyes stared back at her, as her two braids stayed in front of her shoulders, while the rest of her hair was behind, and rested on her back. She lifted one of her hands, and lifted it towards her hair. Her hand clasped around one of her braids, before fiddling with the end of the pieces of hair. She focused her attention back upon the girl who had hair as if she was the Yin Yang.