Takuya's Journal

Username: Takuya (I tried to make it Japanese-style)
Height: 176cm (5'9)

About: History/personality

Takuya was born to a loving family. He had a brother and a sister. Then, his sister died to an extremely rare combination of heart disease, scoliosis and lung problems when Takuya was 10. Depressed, Takuya turned to video games - mainly MMORPGs  to try to forget. Fortunately, by the time Takuya was 12, he had stopped being depressed, although he still got sad sometimes.

When SAO was being released, he stood in line for a long time. He was the 18th person to receive a copy of the game. 

Personality you say? Well, stubborn, loyal, friendly, impulsive, blunt, smart ass, really good at games, thoughtful and hardworking. Also likes humor and always has a bunch of new jokes on hand. He never tells the same joke twice.
I think I might include my basic looks as well. Tousled brown hair, wears a black hoodie a lot of the time. He has extremely dark brown eyes that stare into your soul. Most people can't hold his gaze for too long. 

Virtues:

Very loyal - Takuya will never abandon his friends, always stand by them even if they're wrong etc. Also, Takuya will almost never leave a guild (unless he is banished, the guild turns out to be a murder guild or something like that) and tends to also be loyal to almost-strangers. This is sometimes led to some problems.

Friendly - Charismatic. Can instantly strike up a friendship. Many people are immediately stricken by him which is somehow surprising considering how much of a smart-ass he is. Because he is so friendly, it is easier to get info and bargain cheaper prices for items.

Gifted sword-wielder. Did fencing since he was 8 and has since won 3 regional championships and gone to the quarters of a national. He was once told by one of his friends to "get out" because he was taking his place as first choice fencer for that town.

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Blunt - tends to always be honest in a way that makes the listener wish he'd lied. For example, if a friend is annoying him about a girl who he thinks really likes that friend but Takuya knows the truth, he would just straight out tell him that that girl has no interest in him. This is one of the reasons why he only has 3 or 4 friends.

Smart Ass - he often talks back when punished which has led to severe punishments from his parents. It did cure him slightly but he still has a knack for it. Thinking/being a smart ass helps him forget about his sister.

Reckless/Impulsive - often dives headfirst into combat or arguments without thinking about the consequences. The second and last reason why he has few friends. However, it MAY double as a virtue (not much but whatev) because he got his best friend my saving him from bullying without thinking. Because he didn't think and acted on impulse, Takuya didn't hesitate and his friend hardly got hurt. As I said, not much of a virtue but it might count.

Profession: None

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» One-handed straight sword [1SP]

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» 

1- One-handed straight sword

Leather shirt

Leather Trousers

10 Bread

15 Water

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by Takuya
Oops forgot the "history" part lol