[PP-F1] A Double Date?! (Miriko,Golden and Thorrissia)

Vasth came into Golden shop,

"Golden?!" Vasth called out,Vasth wondered where was Golden,they shop was opened but he wasn't here.

He was cleaning in the back. Vasth walked to the front where the counter was,and sat down.Vasth grabbed a bottle of cold ice water.He went back to his sit,he drank a big sip.

"So how's the work going?" Vasth grinned

Edited by Vasth

As he was cleaning dishes from the day's work. He snickered when he heard "Golden?!" He turned around, having washed the last of the dishes with a sigh. His sigh sounded louder than usual when he was asked how work was. Not great. Golden thought as he replied with an eye roll. "Not great... Not much customers these days." He said after taking off his apron. "So, how's life Vasth?" Golden asked... it was probably Golden's favorite question to ask when he meets a friend. Life is a complicated thing. Golden thought as he hung up his apron. 

Edited by Golden

Miriko was walking around floor 1, very bored. She was about to teleport to another floor when she remembered that she was close to her friend Golden's shop. 'I wonder if he is in' She thought. Miriko started to head in the direction of the shop and in a few minutes she made it to the front door. She opened the door to find Vasth and Goldeb having a convosation. 

I seriously need something to do, I'm bored. The young brunette complained internally as she haunted the empty streets of floor one. A few NPCs wondered aimlessly through the Starter City, but the girl hardly counted them as actual people. That's when an idea popped into her head. Thorry's boyfriend had stationed his shop out here. May as well go and pop in and say hi. She'd lived in there with him at one point so she knew where to go. It seemed that there were other people with a similar idea to herself however. "Not interrupting anything am I?" The brunette asked curiously. 

Golden smirked when Miriko, who he'd just met a few days ago on a park bench early one morning popped-up into his shop. I think this is the first time more than two people have been in my shop before. Golden thought with a sigh before saying, "Oh, hi Miriko. I'll prepare tea for you two." Golden said as he started walking toward the deserted kitchen to make some hot green tea for the couple in the service area to enjoy. Man I wish Thorrissia was here. Golden thought, knowing that the two were couples.

As Golden finished up with his tea making, he brought them out to the two and suddenly, he heard Thorrissia's voice. Oh... god, I'm hearing things. He decided as he looked toward the direction of the noise to see Thorrissia standing there. "Oh! Not at all. Have a seat." Golden said. Why is it that when I think of her, she pops up... some mysteries will never be solved, will it? "Would you like a cup of tea as well?"

Vasth was about to reply to Golden's answer until Miriko came in and hugged him from behind. Vasth smiled and hugged her back.She sat next to him on his right side.She kissed him on the cheek so Vasth kissed back. Golden sighed like he envied a bit.

"That would be nice Golden,Thanks." 

Vasth said,Vasth grab Miriko hand,he was about to said something until a young lady walked in saying 

"Not interrupting anything am I?" Golden looked up and got up quickly.Wait is this the girl Golden told me about? .

"Ah,you must be Thorrissia, Golden has told me about you.Nice to meet in person." Vasth smiled and put out his hand for a hand shake

Edited by Vasth

As the girl walked in Miriko smiled and instantly knew who this was by the look on Golden's face. So this is Goldens significant other. How interesting.

"Ah,you must be Thorrissia, Golden has told me about you.Nice to meet in person." Vasth introduced himself. Miriko decided to introduce herself too. Being the odd shy type she kind of whispered. "Hi, Im Miriko, Golden has also told me a bit about you." She waved, smiling. Miriko sat in silence a bit awkwardly and stared at her shoes. She wasn't the communicative type. "Sooooo how is everyone?"  Miriko suddenly blurted out.

Thorrissia felt herself a little surprised and bewildered that the two strangers already in the shop were already aware of her existence. Does Golden brag to everyone he meets about me? The girl thought with a small superior smirk as she took hold of the blonde haired player's hand and shook it cordially. "Only the good things I hope." The girl joked, making herself quite at home in the shop and sliding shamelessly up onto the counter top to sit. "Seeing as you know who  I am, only fair you introduce yourselves." Thorry said with a friendly demeanour, feeling a little bit famous amongst Golden's friends. 

Golden watched as Thorrissia decided to sit down randomly without concern. She didn't answer me. Golden thought. But... I'll make her a cup of tea anyway. Golden started brewing the tea in the kitchen he adored so much and loved since he first moved into the shop. Even thought he has no customers on a day-to-day basis, he still loved to cook since he loved his cooking and he knew that many others loved his cooking. His food was... different from other food, it was not traditional but he loved it that way, he liked to be different. Golden finally finished brewing the tea before placing them on the service plate and taking them out to the three people out there and he himself as well.

Golden placed it on the table where Vasth and Miriko could reach it before getting a cup for himself in one hand and handing a cup of tea to Thorrissia with the other hand, since she was quite far from the table. With a sigh, Golden sat down next to Thorrissia except instead of being on the counter, Golden pulled up a chair and sat down in that, preferring not to fall and hopefully Thorrissia wouldn't fall either.  

Edited by Golden