F1-SP Lookin for ores Complete!

Beoreson deciding that at his current power level soloing on floor two was a bit risky, was just going to go collect mats on floor one. Beoreson left his shop and, entered the busy streets of the city. The young warrior walked to the gates of the city, and looked around the grasslands. A sudden wave a nostalgia hit the black haired warrior, and he wondered how long it has been since he was here. A week or two at the most he told himself not knowing for sure. He headed out to a mine that he heard was in the forest about thirty minutes away.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27216 LD:8

Beoreson spent the thirty minutes walk alternating between avoiding monsters and, just walking normally. The thirty minute walk turned into about a forty five minute one. The young, black haired warrior arrived at the mouth of the mine. The mine was a hole in the ground that slowly sloped down. Outside the mine there was a rack of pickaxes and a pile of torches. Beoreson took a look inside and saw that it would be too dark to see anything in the mine so, he decided to grab a torch and activated it. He also grabbed a pickaxe so, he could mine any ores that he would find. Beoreson entered the mine and didn't find anything in a few minutes of searching.

ID# 27281 LD:13

Beoreson looks around in the mine. The mine was just like the other mine he was in with it's barren stone walls, and the occasional dripping sound. He also, swore he could he a scraping sound every once and a while. The black haired warrior didn't like the mine as it gave him the hebejebes like no other. He then, continued looking for anything shiny or otherwise out of place. The black haired warrior would swear that he could see something in the darkness, but he had hopefully been wrong about that in the other mine.

ID# 27341 LD:5

The black haired warrior continued though the mine looking for any thing shiny for about ten minutes. He thought to himself,"Well, I never thought going though a mine would be so creepy and, boring at the same time." He then began to think of a way to spend the time as he walked around looking for anything of value. He came up with nothing. He then, sighed in boredom as he looked around again. He noticed that the cave was getting slightly damp, but not soaking. "Odd", he muttered out loud.

ID# 27356 LD:15

((1 mat))

The black haired warrior searched the mine for about fifteen minutes. Eventually he found a shiny patch on the wall. The young warrior takes the pick axe and with a grunt heaves the heavy thing up into the air. The young warrior then, brings the pick axe down. The ore vain in the wall sports a new crack. The young raven haired warrior then, continues the process of bringing the pick up and  smashing it into the vain. An item falls out of the wall and hits the ground. Beoreson picks up the ore and adds it to his inventory.

ID# 27393 MD:3

Beoreson's HP: 23

Bat's HP:2

After the excitement of finding some ore, Beoreson continued deeper into the mine. He spent a few minutes looking around for some ore when there was a sudden screech. Beoreson being the person he is thought that he was about to be attacked by scary cave monsters. Beoreson dropped to the ground just to have a small winged creature fly over his head. Realizing that it was just a bat, he calmed down. He then, dropped his pick and drew his sword from it's sheath with a sound of hissing wind. Beoreson then, went into a ready stance.

ID# 27396 BD:10

Beoreson's HP:23

Bat's HP:2-4

Beoreson waited patiently for the bat to swoop by again. The small furry creature, with it's creepy face suddenly let out a screech. The bat was sliced in to pixels as Beoreson blindly swung his sword. The hit was a critical, but it didn't seem that it would have made much of a difference as it looked to be super low. Beoreson thought to himself, "For once luck is on my side, I have a bad feeling about this outing." The young warrior then, continued his journey looking for mats so, that one day he may forge stuff and it not all break.

ID# 27433 LD:9

ID#27434 LD:9     

The raven haired warrior walked around in the mine for fifteen minutes. Sadly for him he found nothing inside of this time, but he did remember that he left his pick back in the mine a bit. The walk back to where he was took about fifteen minutes as it was up hill and, he had to worry about bats now.. Sighing sadly the young warrior picks up the pick axe and, decides to take a break for a little bit. He pulls out a loaf of bread and takes a bite. He then, puts the bread in his inventory. He thinks to himself,"Well, I did hear about this mine so there is a chance it has been picked clean.." Beoreson dismisses the thought as this mine probably goes on forever.

ID# 27451 LD:3

ID# 27452 LD:12

The young, black haired warrior wonders around for fifteen minutes unable to find anything of value inside of the mine. He decided that he would take out his new blade that Mack had given him. Beoreson then, equips Viper's Kiss and gives it a few swings. The raven haired warrior then, wonders around for another fifteen minutes unable to find anything. Beoreson muttering curses decides that he has to go deeper into the mine. He then, sets off deeper into the dark, sinister feeling mine.

ID# 27453 BD:7+1=8

Beoreson's HP:23

Large Bat's HP:12-2=10

Beoreson is continuing his journey through the mine as he suddenly hears the shriek of a bat, but there is a big difference between the two. The first one he heard was high pitched, this one on the other hand is a deep rumble. The young warrior swings his sword into the darkness and connects with what feels like a brick wall that decided it wanted to chip just a little bit. The bat shriek and circled back around for a new angle of attack. Beoreson got ready and put his ninjato over his chest defensively.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27454 MD:9

Beoreson's HP:23-3=20 (The bat has +1 damage)

Bat's HP:10

Beoreson hears the screech of the bat suddenly. There was only one problem with the young warrior's plan of defense. The problem was that it left his back completely exposed. The bat smashed into the young warrior. As the warrior smashed into the ground with a groan he made a mental note to never net his defenses go down like that again. Beoreson grunts as he picks himself up off the ground. He takes his ninjato and moves into a more offensive stance, as he prepares for his next attack against the monster bat.

Edited by Beoreson

ID:27455 BD:5+1=6

Beoreson's HP:20

Bat's HP:10-2=8

Beoreson waits for the bat to attack him again. The young warrior thinks to himself,"I just had to think that the place was creepy didn't I. Every time I have a feeling that there is monsters some where there normally are." Suddenly there is the bat's screech as it comes barreling towards the raven haired warrior. The young warrior throws up his sword to stop the oncoming attack. He then, slashes at the bat before it get's a chance to fly away. He slashes at the monster leaving his second cut upon the monster's hide.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27457 MD:7

Beoreson's HP:20-2=18

Bat's HP:8

The bat screeching in pain and bit Beoreson's arm.The bite took a little bit of his virtual flesh with it. Beoreson cursing a few times, back off an held his ninjato in his defensive stance. The bat sweep away, to circle back around again to attack the young, black haired warrior. Beoreson thought to himself," Oh, man I hope there isn't rabies in this game. I really don't want to go out like that, that would be demeaning."  Beoreson focus on his surroundings and all he can hear is the beating of the monster's wings, and his own heart. He can barely see the monster's eyes that glow in the dark. The mine smells of mold.

ID# 27458 BD:1

Beoreson's HP:18-1+17

Beoreson hears the screech of the dreaded monster bat, and hits the deck as he can't tell where it came from. A sharp rock stabs in as he falls to the ground. Grunting in discomfort the young warrior get's back up in hopes of finding the bat before it randomly hits him again. "Okay, I need to focus or this bat will beat me. Can't have that happening, I have to kill 98 more floor's worth of monsters." He then, prepares for the next attack of the monster bat. He takes his ninjato and places it over his head with the blade's tip pointed towards the ground.

ID# 27459 MD:2

Beoreson's HP:17

The raven haired warrior hears the screech of the monstrous bat. He was beginning to find the sound quite annoying. He quickly moved his blade to the right and deflected the bat's attack. He then, said to himself, "Well, looks like this battle is starting to turn to my favor. After all I didn't get hit this time so, I'm winning. Let's see what this bat can do now." He then, gives a reckless grin, as he prepares to launch his next assault on the beast. If anyone where to be watching it is quite easy to see that he is psyching himself up.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27461 BD:2+1=3

The young warrior waits for the monster bat's attack. He decided that he would attack it while it attacked him. The bat screeched and dived towards the young, raven haired warrior. Beoreson quite surprised by the fact that it was a dive had to act quickly and avoid getting beat up any more then he already was. He took his ninjato and deflected the monster.The blow scooted him back an inch or two. By deflecting the attack he lost his chance to attack the monster bat.

ID# 27462 MD:7

Beoreson's HP:17-2=15

The bat dived down from above the young warrior's head. Shocked the young warrior threw his arm up to take the inevitable hit. The bat took another small chunk of his virtual flesh. Grunting in annoyance the young warrior took his blade and swung it at the monster. The bat flapped it's leathery wings and managed to stop the blade with it's feet. The monster deflected the blow while moving away from the young warrior. The beast starts to circle around, out of sight of Beoreson's torch.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27464 BD:4+1=5

Beoreson watches the monster bat fly out of his view. Beoreson waits for the bat to make it's next move. The bat suddenly swoops into view with it's scary squished face. The bat goes barreling towards Beoreson again. Beoreson manages to deflect the Bat's attack at the cost of his counter attack again. He then thinks to himself," Okay, I need to come up with a new plan. Well I take a hit and attack it. But that's a risking something for nothing." The young warrior thinks for a few moments while the bat circles about.

ID# 27512 MD:2

Beoreson readies his ninjato over his head as he did before. There is the sudden squeak of the bat. Hearing the noise Beoreson spins to meet his incoming enemy. The large bat if diving towards him, trying to smash into his back while he wasn't looking. Sadly for the bat that tactic didn't work. Beoreson took his blade and deflected the bat's dive attack. "Well, let's see if I can finish off any time soon." thinks the young, raven haired warrior as he prepares for his counter attack.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27513  BD:1+1=2

Beoreson's HP:15-1=14

Beoreson was expecting another attack from behind him so, he put his back against the wall of the cave. He was thinking that it would leave him space to avoid the monster bat's attack. The monster bat's screech came suddenly but, not from where Beoreson thought it would come from. The screech came from above him. Beoreson threw himself out of the way of the bat, landing on some more sharp rock. The bat instead of smashing into the ground, started to flap it's wings to create upwards force and managed to avoid smacking into the ground.

Edited by Beoreson