[SP-F1] Earning a Living: The Legendary Fisherman (Complete)

The massive Land Shark got low and charged after Lindow who was now using a defensive stance, using his massive sword as a buffer between him and Mr.Fish Face. The bright aura dispersed as he came charging for Lindow. Jaw dropped from the speed of the Monster Fish as it moved quickly towards him, the long snout of the creature blowing a sort of foam from its nostrils as it came closer to Lindow. The two handed blade swinger was pinned to the tree as he was pushed into it from the charge. The fish opened its mighty jaw ready to take a bite out of him and devour the rest of him later. Lindow grit his teeth fighting off the Land Shark, his silver born eyes glinted as he looked for a way out before he was either crushed to death or devoured. 

Using all the upper body strength he had, he pushed the mouth of the creature away with the broad side of his blade dove the opposite direction. With both hands he thrust his blade into an exposed gil and ran forward along side of it until he met the tail and flicked his wrist as the blade exited cutting the Land shark in half. The creature stumbled over and died resulting in victory for Lindow. He huffed and puffed from the exchange of blows and stumbled backwards against the carcass. The Legendary Fisherman tapped on the Monster Fish and it disappeared from sight. 

"Thank you very much, Player. I could not have done it without you. For your help, I'll give you a new fishing rod, of course AND congratulations! You have finished your quest! Go back to the Master Angler back in town and you will be able to collect your rewards from there. I must be off, I have this to show off to the others! Good luck in your adventures! I hope we meet again!" 

Sighing with relief that he didn't end up as something's lunch, Lindow got up and received his new fishing pole from the Legendary Fisherman. The accomplishment was rough, and he was not expecting something like that to happen. Monster Fish? "I guess fishing isn't a total bore after all, that is something to look forward to in the future." Smiling to himself, he readjusted his massive blade behind his back and picked up his gear. It was mid afternoon now, the sun was high and the day was still fresh and new. There was plenty of time to kick back and talk with some companions he had met along the way and tell them of the awesome adventure he had when fishing. But first thing first, time to turn in his quest and claim his rewards. 

With heavy footstep he took to the quest district of Starting City and found the Master Angler who had given him the quest to begin with, the short dialogue between the two was enough to finish things as Lindow was now a novice Fisherman of the first rank. He was congratulated as was told he could set up shop in town, a special building with indoor lake could be used to catch a variety of amazing fish and will upgrade as his rank levels up. He set out to do just that. 

===

Thread Completed with 21 Posts- Quest Completion of Earning a Living: Fisherman Profession

1 SP for 21 Post Completion

400 Col for 1 Page Completion