SP-F1 <<The Gemini>> Complete

Beoreson was wondering thought the streets of the starter city when suddenly a NPC bumped into him. The NPC is wearing a cloak that hides his face and body. The NPC is missing it's name tag for some reason, Beoreson thinks to himself, "Odd I thought all NPC had name tags on them." The NPC starts to walk away then, stops. "Hey, you want to take a quest. I got one and it's real simple all you got to do is beat me in a duel and you get a special ability. What do you say?" asks the cloaked figure. Beoreson being the person he is hits accept on the quest. "Sure where do you wish to fight?" asks, the young warrior. "Follow me, I know the perfect place." states the NPC as he begins to walk away.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27589 BD:3+2=5

Beoreson's HP:25

Clone HP:25

Beoreson walks with the cloaked figure along the streets in till they are away from the city.It is a few minutes walk away from the gates of the city. The cloaked figure turns to face the young, raven haired warrior. "Now, we fight." states the cloaked figure in a oddly familiar voice, it had definitely changed from the one he had heard earlier. The cloaked figure removed it's cloak showing the young warrior himself except this version of him didn't have any of his special gear. The young warrior stood in shock for a moment unable to act. When he finally regained focus the clone of himself was about to attack him.

ID# 27592 MD:1

Clone's HP:25-1=24

The clone of himself charged towards Beoreson. The clone tripped over the an uneven patch of grass and landed on his face. The young warrior thought to himself, "least it got my clumsiness. Hopefully it also can't hit very well either." The clone picked himself up and turned to face the young warrior, "This form is clumsy, how can you manage it?" asks the clone. The young warrior replies to the clone sarcastically, "Well I have dealt with it since I was a baby. Why do you think I have upgraded gear. I don't do it to look pretty."

ID# 27596 BD:8+2=10 but not crit

Beoreson's HP: 25

Clone's HP:24-2=22

Beoreson drew his ninjato from it's wooden sheath with the slight sound of the sword rubbing against the wood. He then, moved to the clone that was also drawing his sword. The young warrior manages to land the first blow. He takes the ninjato and manages to slice a small cut into the clone's right arm. The clone reacting the way he would, cursing and looking for an opening. The young warrior moved away from the clone not giving him the chance to get a counter attack in.

ID# 27604 MD:5

Clone's HP:22

The clone charged forward and with a cry slashed at the real Beoreson. The young warrior managed to block the blow of the sword with Viper's Kiss. He then, managed to brake off from his clone's attack. He back up a few feet."Ha, running away from me?" asks the clone. "Nope, just getting into position to attack you again." states the young warrior. The young warrior drops into a defensive stance. He thinks to himself,"If, he is just like me but, without my gear this should be easy."

ID# 27605 BD:8+2=10 (No crit)

Clone's HP:22-2=20

Beoreson starts to circle around the clone of himself. The young warrior then, presses a quick assault. He brings his ninjato up in an arc leading from his right to his left. His clone manages to only get nicked from the attack, as it manages to stop the blade from cutting to deep into it."So, what's wrong clone, I thought myself would be a challenge." Mocks the young warrior. "Oh, you'll have you challenge soon enough." states his clone. The young warrior was confused but, hey at least he was going to beat himself up and win by doing it.

ID# 27607 MD:1

Clone's HP:20-1=19

After the young, warrior's assault on his clone, the clone managed to nick himself while keeping the blade from slicing off it's arm. It was a small price to pay for staying in the fight longer. "When did you mean by soon. You mean after I kill you then, go off to fight a difficult monster right?" taunts the young, raven haired warrior. "No, I meant after I manage to kill you, then I will go fight a monster." states the clone. Beoreson stares in shock for a moments.He thinks to himself real quick "What does he mean by that"

ID# 27608 BD:6+2=8

Clone's HP:19-2=17

The clone charges at the young, raven haired warrior. Beoreson manages to deflect the clone's blows. The young warrior then, takes his blade and bring it in a arc from his left to his right. He manages to slice the clone's chest a little. The raven haired warrior then, backs up a few feet and manages to go into a defensive stance. The clone launches another series of attacks but, Beoreson manages to block them all. He thinks to himself," Maybe the clothes do make the man."

ID# 27609 MD:8

Beoreson's HP:25-2=23

Clone's HP:17

The young warrior decided that he was going to find out exactly what this clone of his could do. So, Beoreson left a small opening in his defense. The clone seeing his weakness attacked him. The clone thrusted his sword into the gap of Beoreson's defenses and managed to nick Beoreson's right arm. "So, you at least can see holes in my defense." Beoreson thought to himself, as he fended off another one of the clones onslaughts. The young warrior then, prepared to launch another attack.

ID# 27610 BD:6+2=8

Beoreson's HP:23

Clone's HP:17-2=15

The young warrior make an assault on the clone again. He took his ninjato and swung it up then, downwards. The clone managed to stop the blade from cutting to deep by stopping it after it hit him again. " Odd move you're doing there if you keep it up I'll beat you and, not get the chance to slice you in two." states the young, raven haired warrior. "Ha, that's funny you could never slice me in two, I'm going to make it to the hundredth floor and break this game." states the clone.

ID# 27612 MD:9

Beoreson's HP:23-3=20

Clone's HP:15

The clone launched an attack with such accuracy that Beoreson couldn't block it in time. The clone took it's sword and thrusted it into Beoreson right thigh. The young warrior grunted in discomfort as being stabbed isn't very fun. The clone pulled the blade out and went into Beoreson's defensive stance. Beoreson then realized the point of the fight. The point of the fight was to copy the target's attack patterns. The young warrior then backed off, away from the clone.

ID# 27613 BD:7+2=9 (No crit)

Beoreson's HP:20

Clone's HP:15-2=13

The young, raven haired warrior blocked the clone's last set of attacks then, he launched his own attack. He lowered his blade down and slashed upwards to the left. The clone managed to only let it cut a small part of it's stomach. The sword trick seemed to work very well for the clone. "So, you aren't going to be alive much longer anything you want to tell me?" questions the young warrior. "I don't have anything to say to the likes of you." states the clone as it get's ready to launch a series of attacks.

ID# 27614 MD:1

Clone's HP: 13-1=12

The clone managed to cut itself as it stopped Beoreson's ninjato from cutting it to ribbons. The clone launched a few more attacks at the young warrior. The black haired warrior managed to block all of them. "You do realize how screwed you are right?" asks the young warrior. "Shut up, I'm going to be fine. I can kill you then, go hunting later today." If anyone where to be watching it would be hard to tell which of the two warriors was the real one even with the armor and weapon difference they both are acting the same as he would in there situation.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 27615 BD:7+2=9 (no crit)

Clone's HP:12-2=10

The young warrior launched his own attack on the clone. He brought his ninjato up over his head. He then, brought the blade down cutting into the left shoulder of the clone. The clone used the sword trick to stop it from going in to deep again. "That's some trick you got there" states the young warrior. the clone replies, "Thanks, now die!" says the clone as he rushed the young warrior. The clone makes an assault on the young warrior. Beoreson manages to block all the incoming hits.

ID# 27636 MD:9

Beoreson's HP:20-3=17

Clone's HP:10

The young warrior finishes fending off the clone's attack, just to realize that he had been hit. He had a cut along his right side. Beoreson, looked at the clone and could see that it was quite injured. "This battle is almost over, I can tell that you are weak." states the young, raven warrior. "I know that I can beat you so, I will."  states the Clone. The clone then, launches an attack at Beoreson. He manages to block the attack. He then, prepares to launch an attack at the clone

ID# 27641 BD:6+2=8

Beoreson's HP:17

Clone's HP:10-2=8

The raven haired warrior moves forward to attack the clone. He brings his ninjato up in a high arc and brings it down on the clone. The clone manages to pull off the stopping the blade before it cuts me in two trick again. "So, what do you think you can do to stop me" asks the clone. "Well for one I can cut you in two then, gain the skill you promised me." The young warrior then, fends off the attack of the clone again, and again. The young warrior also made his own attacks at the the clone.

ID# 27645 MD:5+1=6 (concentration)

Beoreson's HP:17--2=15

Clone's HP:8

The young, raven haired warrior blocks the first incoming attack from the clone. The clone blocks Beoreson's counter attack. The two warrior's blades clash over and over again. The clone makes a quick turn of his blade and manages to cut Beoreson's right thigh. The young warrior grunts in discomfort as he get's slashed by his clone. The young warrior manages to break off from the clone and he goes into a defensive stance. The clone copies his movement as he backs away.

ID# 27648 BD:9+2=11 (9 crit)

Beoreson's HP:15

Clone's HP:8-3=5 (Paralyzed)

Viper's Kiss begins to ooze green venom. The young, raven haired warrior manages to attack the clone getting the poison in the wound. The clone slows down from fighting and turns sluggish. The clone manages to block the incoming strikes but, he slowly becomes to stiff to move. The clone falls over and hits the ground. "What's wrong poison getting to you?" inquires the young, raven haired warrior as he taunts his clone. "I can't move you paralyzed me didn't you?" the clone demands.

ID# 27650 BD:8+2=10 (No crit)

Beoreson's HP:15

Clone's HP:5-2=3

The blade stops oozing as the young, raven haired warrior walks over to the fallen clone. "Well, might as well get a stab in." states the young warrior. The warrior takes his sword and stabs his clone in the ribs. "Well, that should hold you over in till we get into our next snuffle." says the young warrior as he walks way from the paralyzed clone. The clone curses as he is mocked by the real Beoreson. The young warrior drops into a defensive stance as he arrives about five feet away from the clone.

ID# 27651 MD:6

Beoreson's HP:15-2=13

Clone's HP:3

The two warriors clashed over and over again as they fought for there lives. The young warrior took his ninjato and started to focus on blocking his upper body. The clone seeing his weak point, thrusted his blade into the side of Beoreson. The raven haired warrior took the hit, and grunted in pain. "Well, just a strike or two left on the clone of me, and I will get that new skill that he promised me." thinks the young, raven haired warrior as he managed to prepare for his next attack.