[SP-F1] Gathering For Equipment COMPLETE

ID: 27696
LD: 11

Blue, quite frustrated at the fact that he'd just manage to humiliate himself to himself when he fell into a river. Urgh. Blue thought as he gave a snort. I think I'm catching a cold. He thought before sitting down for a rest. Nah... resting is for the weak. He thought, thinking that it was not a time for time wasting. He stood up and walked on, determined to reach six materials in the day. Blue looked around and squinted... it was quite hard to see in the darkness of the day and this affected Blue as well. He made a corner and saw a bunch of shiny, bright mushrooms. Useless. He thought before walking right past them to look for some useful mushrooms.]

MAT: 5

Blue looked up at the sky. It was nightfall now and five material should be able to get him a sword. A day's work for a sword. He thought... refusing to believe that this much effort must be placed in order to get material for armor and sword. I'll have to do this for two more days. Blue sighed at the thought and walked toward the starting town. Once he was there, he looked around for a bench where he could sleep. A lot of the benches were occupied by other players but the found a small one in the corner of a building. This will have to do. Blue thought... The first thing he'll do when he wakes next morning is to head out and buy some perfect gear.

Thread Complete
Summary

Blue
+400 Col
+5 MAT
+1 SP

Edited by Blue