Well, I've been here for a couple of days now, and I really quite like it here. The community is real nice, I've already met some people who I'd love to have as friends, and I feel comfortable enough that I should fit right in. So without further adieu, hey guys!

A bit about me: I'm studying Software Engineering at university, and needed something fun but still laid back to occupy my time with, and since I've just finished watching SAO for the "n"th time, this is just the place! I also work as a 3d asset creator and game developer as a hobby. I've made a few model sets here and there as a freelancer for a couple of companies, and hope that one day I'll be running a game dev business of my own. (fingers crossed!)

My character (Carambit) is pretty loosely based off of myself. This is the first time I've done an RP where I've made a more-or-less self insert... So we'll see how it plays out. Anyway, its nice to meet all of you! I hope I get the chance to become good friends with many of you here. I love getting involved with the community and talking with new people, so I'm always up for a chat or an RP!

Anyway, TL;DR: Hi! I make games! If you have questions about that please go ahead and ask! Nice to meet you all! I hope we become great friends! :)

Great friends! Yes! YES!!! FODDER!  Nice to see more new people getting into the RP and stuff here. We've been getting a wave of new players recently, or some extra alts to tide over other people's overwhelming sensation to RP. I hope you enjoy it here and we'll try our best to answer your questions should you feel the need to ask. Welcome to SAO my new little puppet. :D