[PP-F2] Searching The Second Floor (Beoreson, Vasth) [COMPLETE]

"Today, I don't have anything planned. This week though I was going to try to grind my way up to be able to fight on floor four." state the raven haired, warrior as he takes another gulp of his ale. He thinks to himself, that he needs to check what day of the week it is. He opens up his menu to check. "Never mind, I mean by next week." the warrior corrects himself. After, talking himself he looks to the man in blue,"What do you have planed Vasth?" . He debates putting his feet up on the table but, decides agenst it as it would be more of an effort then, it would be worth. 

"Nothing too but I need Mats so i might need to kill some mobs and more,I haven't heard of a weapon breaking in a fight by another weapon before." He sat there and open the map menu and looked at where to kills some mobs.He ordered another drink while he listen to the other two.

Kalesh grinned and said "It's pretty rare. Most people are smart enough not to let their weapons reach that point." He shrugged his shoulders "I haven't really had much reason to explore this floor so I dunno what's around. I don't care for the aesthetics." It was true, of the three he had been to, this one was last place in his books from an appearance point of view. "And material are always a good thing... though careful not to farm them in groups too big. The killing blow only gets them." He shrugged, an exploitable but fair rule as far as he saw.

The young, warrior nodded,"Yeah, I normally don't work with anyone so, that I get the mats and nobody can complain" states the warrior. He then, finishes off the rest of the mug that he was drinking. "I'm should leave soon." states the states the warrior as he, orders a sprite of some kind. He then, thinks to himself, "Well I should, get up after this drink. But, I can wait a few more minutes. Then I'm going to need to go farm, and craft and do all the other things I need to do." 

Vasth nodded,he quickly finished his quick and got up.

"Once again thanks for let me sit here,also it was nice meeting you both." Vasth move his arm around a bit and made his dragon spear appear. Vasth kept it away so people wouldn't get scared when Vasth walks past them with his dragon headed spear.

"I will be taking me leave,drop by my shop on Floor 4 see ya's next time." Vasth walks off and waves goodbye.

*Leaves*

Kalesh waved to Vasth as he left "Seeya around, nice meetin' ya!" he said in a cheery tone before sighing softly and stretching himself out. "I myself think I'd be best off getting myself to sleep for an early night. Hope you farming goes well for ya! Solo does seem the best option, unless you are doing gathering. Pure profit that way and you get a convo partner. Seriously, just chat it up and split the mats at the end." He chuckled to himself, keeping in mind the peaceful and least risky options before ordering one last drink of cider.

The young, raven haired warrior drinks the last of his ale. Which now didn't taste so bad. He stood up and before he left he said to the greatsword user,"Bye, nice meeting you." With that the raven haired warrior walked out of the tavern. He wondered though the empty streets for a while. He eventually wondered back to his shop Once there he tried to forge some new weapons but, all his attempt failed. The young warrior walked Rather dishearteningly to a inn to sleep for the night.

With everyone else having gone their separate ways to do their own thing he stretched out and figured it was about time for him to get some extra sleep before he explored this floor further or did any quests on it. He gulped down the last of his cider and then stood before paying for a room to rest in and heading upstairs to put it to use. With any unnecessary items removed and in his inventory he hopped into bed and waited for sleep to take him over and let him enjoy some hopefully pleasant dreams. In the morning he'd look through some information broker books and see if he could find any new ways to get an edge in this game. Nobody didn't need it!

Summary:

Kalesh: +134 col +1SP

Vasth: +133 col +1SP

Beoreson: +133 col +1SP

Edited by Kalesh