Nitro\'s journal

Username Nitro

Realname allie

Age 18

Gender male

Hight 5'11

Nitro as a kid around the age lost his parents and his siblings 1 sister 2 brothers all died right in front of me mom was shot died roght infront of me and all i could do was sit their like a weak and helpless child, my dad died at the age of 2 in a war. After deciding to live in a forest for 14 years of my life, i was only able to survive out in the forest cause a old man with a sword helped me and trained me with a sword.. but of course one day i woke up and heard the old guy screaming like he was arguing and i heard a gun shot i went outside my room to see 3 figures walk away and the old guy dying on the floor i cried and couldn't stop the last words he told me was he loved me... like a so-- and just fell over died, after that i still lived my life i was of course 6 when he died. After basically getting food by hunting animals and living in a house i made of course it wasn't really a house it was just a couple of sticks and leafs to cover the roof, and eventually it was struck by lighting, after all everyone of my houses did burn so i desided at the age of 17 to go out and explore the world and i saw something called a nerve gear i asked what it was to a random person and he said that "it would bring you to a whole different world i was amazed he asked were i lived cause it was dangerous from what i heard at night i told him no where... he tapped my shoulder said wait here and went in to the shop he came out with a nerver gear and he gave it to me i thank him i cried abit saying this was the nicest thing life has done in my life he even said he was gonna let me stay in his house, and so i plugged the nerve gear in to the plug amd put it on and he but sao in and ge told me everything i had to do and so i did.. i said "thank you for everything"... little did i know that those were my last words as we were stuck in this game Sword Art Online. 

Extra: Nitro is a tanish 5'11 boy he has a scar on his right eye he has spiky hair he has blue hair and a second hair color which is black.

Virtues: protective  :Nitro is wiling to protect others even if it puts his life on the line, if he tries to protect someone and doesnt do it and they die this will hurt him mentally and emotionally. He has a hard time letting things go, especially if it is that he let one of his friends down by killing them, or leading them to their death. He wants to be able to protect those closest to him as best as he can. He knows that if he fails, that it was his fault. This ends up leading him down a road of sadness and depression. He will do anything in his power to not let things come to that. 

Virtues:brave:Nitro is brave no matter the situation if someone is fighting him and he is at a huge disadvantage he will not give up until he is slain,he is often put in situations that he could have died but got lucky... very lucky. He will fight you till the end, no matter who or what you are. In situations where others may cower or hide from something, he stands tall. He doesn't scare as easily as others. If you decide to engage in a battle with him, you better hope that you can kill him quickly, unless you like to fight long fights that aren't in your favor.

Virtues:tactical  :Nitro although not the brightest when it comes to educational things he is extremely smart in battle he has proven it. He constructs beautiful and brilliant battle plans, and he executes them with the same brilliance. He loves to have the upper hand and know all about his opponent. He is one that takes and keeps good and updated tabs on his foes. He likes to fight on grounds that he knows well. If you end up fighting Nitro, you may have already lost. Be sure to keep updated notes on him, because chances are he has updated notes on you.

Flaws:Ruthless :ruthless he is exactly that he hates killing but if he has to he will put you down with no hesitation. To him everyone is the same. If you have wronged him, someone he cares about or the innocent, expect no mercy from him. He will hunt you down and slaughter you for whatever you have done to wrong him. Like said, everyone is equal to him. Even if you are one of his best friends and you go around and kill somebody, expect no sympathy or remorse from him. Pray for a quick death from him, for whatever he feels like you punishment should be, you could die quickly or suffer endlessly.

Flaws:Cold hearted  :he doesnt really like people its not that they annoy him its just he doesn't like people cause he feels they will die if the friend him everyone he loved has. He has a truly tragic past. He doesn't want anyone to deal with what he has to deal with, especially a friend that he has made. This is mainly why he has spaced himself as far away from everyone as he possibly can. He knows that if he is to make a friend, he is endangering that persons well being. He wants everyone he meets to not have the pain that he has suffered weighing on their shoulders. If you are to become his friend, death awaits you...

Flaws: he is really stubborn even though people ask him when he is injured to get back or retreat he doesnt this stubbornness he has had almost gotting him killed in sao 5 times. His stubbornness follows him everywhere, on and off the battlefield. Off the battlefield, he has various views on certain things. He will voice his opinions and will stick by them until the very end. If you disagree, prepare to enter a giant debate. He views his views very seriously and will make sure it is know to anyone that disagrees with him why he is right and why they are in fact wrong..

.Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»1 handed straight sword 1/5

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»10 bread 15 water

cloth armor

1 handed straight sword

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by Nitro