[PP-F1} <<Earning A Living Quest>> The ways of a cook (Vasth)

(OOC: I thought only the player that spawned the boar could deal the boars damage 0-o)

Miriko watched as Vasth took out the boar in one hit.  Miriko was awe struck. "You are awesome Vasth! That was an awesome skill. I haven't got the hang of those skills yet." The brunette shrugged, walked up to Vasth and hugged him. "You have gotten so strong since last time I saw you. I'm falling behind." She giggled. Miriko let go of her boyfriend. "Let go find that boar." She winked and turned around towards the fields. Hoping for a glimse of a boar. "There are not many boars out today. What a shame. Oh well, There has to be one somewhere."

Vasth nodded "Come on let's see if we can find a plant!" Vasth smiled as when looking for a a plant again. As They looked for it, Vasth hugged Miriko from behind, "I love you Miriko~~ Hmhmhm!" Vasth said happy and kissed her cheek, Vasth looked down and saw a found. Hey... I wonder Vasth let go of Miriko and grab the flower but it bursted into pixel "Awwww" Vasth made a duck face "A fail again!"

ID 33557

LD 2 

• 2 weeks later...

Miriko kissed Vasth's cheek as her grumbled about the flower. "Don't worry, we will find another one." She winked and began to walk around, searching for another plant. A red flower stood in the ground near the brunette. "Bingo" She bent down and pulled at the flower. The flower held for a second before collapsing into pixels like the plants before it. "So close" She mumbled. "I thought i had it." Miriko cracked her knuckles, a gleam in her eyes. She wasnt going to give up today.