[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Grub's Up! (COMPLETE)

Exhaustion from continuous failure was beginning to overwhelm me.  I stayed at the pear-nut tree to see if I could actually get something that might go in my inventory.  You know when you win a prize in a contest and you're all hyper about it?  Yeah, that's how I felt when one of those nuts dropped itself on my noggin and dropped into my inventory, revealing itself as a 'Kopi Nut'.  Strange name.

---

ID: 28734

LD: 20 = +1 Kopi Nut (Mat)

Grave: 24/29 HP

I kept circling the Kopi Nut tree, like a panther circling its prey.  Or more like a wolf; that suited me better.  Actually that reminded me of something at the time; it was probably getting close the point at which I should have gotten a familiar... But which one?  A Wolf?  No, too mainstream.  I'd die to grass before I tamed a Boar... Aldrams would be too big... I did hear of some kind of 'Weasel Mage' on the Third Floor, and that sounded rather interesting.  It was bloody well worth a shot.  But first...

I rubbed my head after another nut fell on me.  They seriously hit hard!  And my hair is thick as bloody hell, and the nuts still hurt!  I couldn't wait until I was finished...

---

ID: 28735

LD: 11 = Stop throwing nuts at Grave!

Grave: 23/29 HP (Nuts hurt!)

I moved on from the Kopi Nut tree.  It didn't seem like it wanted me to hang around.  Their were still a few more exotic plants around, and so went up to one with long, rope-like citrus fruits.  They looked almost like a strung-out mango!  I detached one from the spiky, pine-leaf style bush and put one end in my mouth.  It had next to no taste.  No way was that going to be a useful ingredient in my cooking.

---

ID: 28736

LD: 8 = Some food is just useless.

Grave: 24/29 HP

I was so close to just giving up.  No joke, I was extremely agitated, I didn't expect farming to take so bloody long.  In the end fighting mobs for mats was probably a better idea.  At least I was guaranteed a material from them.  I turned my gaze to a small shrub in the earth.  It had little nut-like beads hanging off of its fan-shaped leaves.  The food just got weirder and weirder.  I'd probably be able to make something nice out of them though...

I didn't think they'd be so fragile.  I attempted to grab the nuts, but with the force I grabbed them they just disintegrated in my hands.  So much for making a snack out of them.

---

ID: 28737

LD: 9 = Careful Grave!

Grave: 25/29 HP

That's it, I was done, I was leaving.  I made one final effort to find something, and decided to try the blue bananas again.  Yet again, I felt my mouth just die from the burning solution inside the fruit, and I did my best to flush my mouth out.  Why I thought anything would change was absolutely beyond me.  I left the forest and made my way back up to the Town of Beginnings to complete the quest and set up shop.

---

ID: 28738

LD: 10 = Do you know the definition of insanity?

Grave: 26/29 HP

Edited by Grave