[PP-F1] Journey Log #2: Hello there little one. (Daeimos & Lily)

The starter city, how it holds man souls, all which be trapped in a virtual game many of which are those who wished only this to be a fun filled day to play with friends over the internet and. While others did it to escape the real world or to entertain themselves for they were bored and needed something to do in order to kill time. But there were others who knew not why they came here, perhaps the thought of something new striking their interest while, only time would tell and time was what everyone had now. Seeing how the game was meant to almost be impossible to concur, while others who were much higher thought it was a walk in the park, some where unsure what to do in this place of chaos and despair, many of which Daeimos was not apart of. He saw a challenge when he saw one and this place was one to give him it, though he cared about his own safety, he wasn't a fool nor was he a idiot, he wasn't trying to become some all powerful player wanting to over shadow other with his achievement. All he wanted was to escape this place and return to his family in the real world and try to live a normal life, as he sat in the main plaza area, where the large fountain resided seeing how this was his normal place to be seen at, he took it as a sort of habit now. Him coming out of the Inn not to far from this location and resting his feet before he would travel out and begin his days work of farming monsters to gain level, though his mind clouded with doubt about his daily tasks as they were somewhat of a bore.

Never the less, he knew if he sat around all day he would get nowhere, though he did ponder that rest was something good, walking now as he stood up, his leather sandals hitting the cobblestone street, his arms crossed and one under his chin. The hand cuffed over his chin, the thumb embracing the slight center of his chin and his green eyes focused on the ground in front of him, for he was pacing back and forth trying to think of what to do, as he knew he needed to farm, but his work was tiring and much of it bore him to near death. He just needed something to help him, or someone to aid him as going alone was not a smart choice as he knew being alone would cost him his life if he came across a foe stronger than him, so his mind came across the idea of more friends he had the best chance of his survival. So with a smile upon his face the gentle Olive brown skin now peeled upwards as his pearl white teeth flashed in the daylight above him, making the floor fill with warmth of the summer day, a gentle breeze of cooling wind making his hair dance, and flutter. But without a further lost notice he began walking back towards the gate of the town, hoping he would find someone near there, as he needed a ally to help him, even if it was for a conversation he would take anything at the moment, so with his green eyes, he gazed around him, hoping to spot someone to aid him in his conundrum.

Lily opened her eyes and scanned the area around her, she had been trying to sleep for a while but thanks to the noise of the NPC's and the uncomfortable bench that she was lying on she simply couldn't fall asleep. She wasn't that tired really, the girl was just bored. Lily had several thoughts of leaving the starting city but simply felt that it wouldn't be a smart idea as she was low leveled and alone. She didn't like asking others for help, not only was she horrible at interacting with people it was also something that she just didn't like to do as it showed that she was weak.

The little girl was located on a wooden bench right next to the path that led to the gate. There weren't a lot of people around, however Lily was still overwhelmed by the sound that the NPC's made. She was lying down on the bench with her arm under her head as a pillow, it wasn't really comfortable but it was better than resting her head on the wood. Her legs were pulled up slightly, allowing someone to sit next to her. She didn't really expect anyone to sit there though as the spot wasn't that big and there was an empty bench just a bit further towards the gate.

Lily was looking around in search of players that were coming closer. She wasn't in the mood to talk to others really, well that wasn't realy a mood she prefered to not talk to anyone but friends and people that she trusts. Lily had spent most of her life in her house, accompanied by the many maids that roamed around the house because her parents were barely home. Even though she acted like she didn't really care that much about them not being at home that much, deep down she had a weak spot for them as they are her parents. She always had a desire of having a good relationship with her parents, but she had kind of given up on that a long time ago as she developed a better bond with the maids and servants.

After staring at the path infront of her for a while, Lily's eyes suddenly fell on a man that seemed to be coming closer. She quickly closed her eyes as she thought that he was able to see her, hoping that he wouldn't attempt to start a conversation or anything like that. Out of nowhere she felt a sneeze come up.. She desperately attempted to stop it, her cheeks slowly flushing red as she was fighting with her urge to sneeze. Sadly, she couldn't keep it in any longer. A quick, High pitched "Achoo" left her mouth as she sneezed. She had managed to push her hand against her lips before it came out, somewhat muffling the noise that she made. Lily quickly moved back into the position she was in at first and hoped that no one saw that she was actually awake.

Edited by Lily

The sound of players and NPC's alike filling the streets, as the clouds rolled over making the sun fade away momentarily, the once warm roads quickly turned to a cool temperature with the gentle breeze now cloaking the floor in a cool blanket. The once noisy air that seemed to keep Daiemos focused was interrupted by a sudden sound of a sneeze, he looked around and called out, "Allah bless whomever let the sneeze of purty out." He said in a half joke like manner, the Allah part was true, but the sneeze of purity was not meant to be taken likely, as he tilted his head and saw a young girl upon a bench near him. Though she seemed to be sleeping, he wondered if she made the sound, with a gentle stroll he trekked over to her and smiled, "Miss... are you awake?" He asked, his voice soft, gentle and very calm like, with a few moments passing, and nothing from her he gave a slight sigh and then began walking away as she seemed to be in a deep slumber. Daeimos took a feet yards before taking a seat near the fountain, that had a few benches surrounding the outside regions of the wall. 

As she heard someone say "Allah bless womever left the sneeze of purty out" the girl needed a few seconds to realize that it was most likely a different version of a simple bless you. It was somewhat odd in her eyes as well.. she wasn't the smartest. Lily knew that it was meant towards her but didn't move at all, she kept acting as if she was asleep. Suddenly she heard someone asking if she was awake, it seemed to be the same person that had shouted that weird bless you. Lily ofcourse remained in the same position, slowly breathing in and out to remain calm. She felt somewhat rude for not answering the man as he was unlike others, quite polite towards her. Lily's appearance didn't suit her age at all, so being given the title of "miss" wasn't something that happened a lot.

After a while Lily carefully opened her eyes and looked forward at a man's back right infront of her. Lily had the weird desire of just pinching him in his back right now and thanking him for being so polite, but that would show that she wasn't really sleeping. Before she could even make up a plan she saw the man who she assumed was the person that asked her if she was awake, walk away. She closed her eyes again and let out a quiet sigh. She had the urge to get up and follow him but that was just a dumb idea. It was a very weird thing for Lily to try and socialize, it was something rare really. After acting to be asleep for a few more minutes lily let out a fake yawn and got up, she was going to try to grab the man's attention to somehow do something back for him. Even though saying "Miss" isn't that special for some people, the word managed to change Lily's mind about the man. Lily usually saw people as rude and weird creatures as the few times that she actually went outside of the house to talk to people of the same age, they would always treat her as a little girl which really pushed her buttons sometimes.

The girl got up and carefully walked towards the place where she had seen the man walk towards. Lily scanned the area around the fountain, looking for the man that had made her "wake up". As she thought she spotted the man, Lily walked closer towards him and sat down next to him, immediatly letting out another fake yawn.

After sometime, and the place beginning to somewhat lighten up with people, the once crowed plaza now seemed nearly deserted as for the few that stayed seemed to have some sort of business with the location. Daeimos though was staying because it was of course a nice quiet place to hang out in, but before he could fully relax he heard a small yawn next to him, he didn't realize it before as his attention was focused on a brawl in the local tavern. He could hear the yells and smashing of bottle and other things that came from it, a small chuckle came from his lips, but then faded when he turned his head to see the same young girl who was sleeping before on the bench a few yards away from him. "My my my, what a yawn, you must have been very tired, glad to see you're awake and at em." "Pleasure to meet you miss, the names Daeimos, but you can call me by may many nicknames of of surname al-Mee." He said with a slight chuckle and a smile that didn;t seem to fade at all, just get larger than before for his pearl white teeth flashed before the young womans before him, sitting next to him. "If I may be so kind is to ask you're name miss? " "Or rather the handle you go by in the game?" He said with a gentle and soft lyrically soft fashion, as if he was talking to her on equal grounds, as though he was talking to her on equal ground for he treated everyone as though he wanted to be treated. With respect, but now his green eyes fixed on her figure, and his dark brown hair danced in the wind as the sun lite up his Olive brown skin making seem as though he was the colour of chocolate. 

Lily completely ignored the noises around her, after spending a lot of time on floor 1 she kind of got used to the incredible amount of people and random noises. The girl leaned her head against the back of the bench and looked at her shoes as she slowly moved them up and down together as if she was on a swing. Lily kept looking at her shoes as the man began to talk. The serious expression on her face didn't change at all as she Listened to the man. She didn't really know how to react to him with words so instead just nodded. Lily looked up at him as he introduced himself, again not really knowing how to respond. She was a very awkward person and had quite some problems with talking to people, so responding to the man was quite a task for the girl. "It's nice to meet you, D-Daeimos-san"  she mumbled in a quiet tone as her eyes fell back down to her shoes. Lily wasn't planning on introducing herself any time soon unless he would ask for her name, she didn't find it really necessary for him to know her name as she quite liked to be called "Miss". Sadly, the man asked her for her name which again forced her to talk. "Lily, My name is Lily. But you can call me whatever you'd like."   her eyes flying back up at him as she responded in a soft, quiet tone.

The short girl was slightly shivering as she was used to the warmth of her house where she usually walked around in her PJs with a blanket wrapped around herself. Lily pulled her legs against her chest and immediatly wrapped her arms around them as she placed her chin on her knees. Lily closed her eyes for a few seconds but opened them just to see what the man next to her was doing. "How old are you, Daeimos-san" she asked him to prevent silence. She was absolutely horrible at keeping a conversation running as she didn't really have a lot of experience with talking to anyone but the maids that basically raised her.

Daeimos was pleased to see the young girl begin tp converse with him hearing her speak about her name, "Lily." "My name is Lily." "But you can call me whaever you'd like." Those were the words he heard Lily say as she called him Daeimos-san, he grinned when she called him that, "Charmed to meet you Miss Lily, so tell me wha..." Before he could finish his sentence he heard her ask him a question that he was more than happy to tell her, "How old are you, Daeimos-san?" This was something that many people asked him, so he wasn't surprised she asked him, "I am twenty two years old, yeah I am older than I look." "What did you think was my age?" He asked her right back, trying to avoid asking her the same question as he knew it was rude to ask a woman her age, unless she tells you it herself, so he just wanted to make her feel more comfortable with his questions. All he wanted was to keep the conversation rolling as he was enjoying this little chat, even if he gained but simple information from her, any information was helpful in uncovering more about Lily.

As the man said that he was twenty two years old Lily looked up at the him again with her good old emotionless expression that she usually had. Lily wasn't that good at guessing people's ages, in fact she was absolutely horrible at it since her appearance didn't suit her age at all so she knew that other people may have the same problem. She hadn't thought about his age untill she asked the question, so she didn't really had a clue about his age before he told her. "I'm not good at guessing ages so I tend to avoid it, Sorry Daeimos-San." she said in a soft tone. 

Lily suddenly had the urge to do something that she was quite good at, teasing people. In her mind she was laughing like a stereotypical villain but she didn't change even the slightest from the outside. "How old do you think I am, Daeimos-san?" she asked him, knowing that it was a very hard question to give a good answer on. Lily was quite used to being seen as a little girl so didn't really care. But it was always amusing for her to see how people reacted if she told them her real age. 

Edited by Lily

As Daeimos listened to Lily as she said that she wasn't good at guessing ages, so with Daeimos hearing that he left the questions of age to that, but was not the last to it, till Lily asked him about her age. "How old do you think I am, Daeimos-san?" With hearing that question Daeimos was almost hesitant to answer as he looked long and hard at her face, he was not sure himself as she was much younger than he hoped she would, but like himself she could be older. With a sigh and his fingers rubbing his chin he spoke, "To be frank, I can't tell myself, so I am going to just say that your old enough to think for yourself, that's just me." "Until I have more information then I will tell you, as I like to have all facts before me before I make a conclusion." He said to her, making her have to wait on his final concessive answer to her question as this was one conundrum he needed to think over and answer carefully. "Perhaps a stroll through the town will help me uncover that little detail, would you kindly walk with me?" He asked her, hoping she would say yes, and if she said now he would have to kindly stay by her side until she was ready.

Lily let out a slight small for about a second and stared back at the area infront of her. "Smart answer" she mumbled, her voice slightly muffled because she had her lips carefully pressed against her knees. It was a safe move that sadly didn't give Lily the amusement that she wanted. She didn't lose all her hope though as she wasn't going to let him avoid it. Her eyes fell back onto him as he offered to take a walk through the town with her. Because she felt somewhat guilty for acting as if she was asleep she accepted with a simple "Okay".  

The short girl slowly got up and stretched her arms above her head. She pulled her sleeve down a bit making them cover her hands. Lily looked up at Daeimos and began to talk, now a bit louder than before which made it easier to hear. "could you take the lead, Daeimos-san? she said as she didn't really know where to go. 

So far Lily liked the man simply because he was polite and nice to her. It was a somewhat rare thing for her to actually feel sorry for acting as if she was asleep but simply because of saying "Miss" Lily's statement of other people being animals was proven wrong. 

Edited by Lily