[PP-F1] How to Perform <<Earning A living>> (Astropheric) [Complete]

She was happy that Matt came with her as she didn't trust the NPC that much. As they enetered some sort of recording area Lily looked around for a bit as the woman took the Recording crystal from her and put it on a iron rod with a small round platform ontop of it that allowed the woman to put it on. The woman motioned her to sit down as she put the Teal crystal in its place. When Lily sat down the NPC quickly closed the door and sat down on the chair next to Lily. "Alright, so first i'll tell ya what this thing does" she pointed at the recording crystal.  "The recording crystal obviously are needed to record your songs. Without these you won't be able to do anything. Now I assume that you know the basics of playing guitar so i'll show ya some useful "tricks" with a smile the woman walked towards the wall and grabbed another acoustic guitar to show Lily these useful tricks. She sat back down next to Lily who was already in the right position, ready to learn some things. As the woman started her long speech about how to make certain sounds Lily paid attention for once as she really wanted to do well. 

After about 40 minutes of talking and trying out the things that the woman told her about the Npc got up and put away her guitar. "Now it's time for ya to show me what you can do. Pick a song that ya like and blast me away." the woman laughed As she backed off slightly.

Lily closed her eyes for a few seconds to focus on picking a song. It didn't take long for her to come up with a very pretty song that she loved, safe and sound. Lily grabbed the teal crystal and squeezed it carefully, making it activate. She quickly put the crystal back down on its place as it began to glow, meaning that it started recording. She slowly breathed in and out once more to calm herself and started to strum carefully. After a few seconds she began to sing in a very calm and gentle tone. Lily's voice usually lacked emotion but when singing it never did. After singing for about a minute a smile appeared on Lily's face as she absolutely adored the song.

I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby

Even when the music's gone

Gone

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La 

La La 

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La 

Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh

As she finished the song the woman stopped the recording with a giant smile that freaked lily out. "That was really good, i'll be listening to this one for the rest of the month." The woman laughed as she grabbed the recording crystal and pushed it into her pocket. Lily got up and put the guitar on her back. "Thank you, Miss." Lily said, looking up at the NPC. "It was a pleasure to help a fellow musician. Oh and Congratulations" she responded as a notification with "Quest completed!" On it popped up infront of Lily.

Edited by Lily

We went into the room and the npc led lily over to a crystal stand, she began telling lily about how to do this and that. Finally i heard a steum and looked over, but sadly it was just the npc telling lily some tips and tricks. I began day dreaming about my past and music. I had picked up singing when i was insanely young, i began in first grade with singing to myself. In 3rd grade i tried out for a choir and made it in along with only 4 other kids from my grade while there was 40 4th and 5th graders. I stayed in the choir and then tryed out and succeeded the rest of my life. I was selected for the state choir but declined as well, it was a passion i didnt want to do it as a job like i knew the state choir for. I was thrown out of my daydream as lily began playing the guitar and then singing her song. I began thinking back to my life and music. When my parents divorced and i begun hiding my emotions, singing was the one way that i could show those emotions, i sang to myself and inly myself, mostly when no-one was home. Generally after a couple of songs i would begin to ball my eyes out wishing my life was...normal. And as lily begun singing i began to feel the emotions, i luckily had trained myself enough to not cry but im defenitly getting emotional, and my thoughts getting clouded. But as she finished and then i saw the quest completed and my emotions immediately dispersed as i got up and walked out the door and out the shop to wait for lily.

With a wave as a goodbye to the NPC Lily walked out of the shop, immediatly letting out a big sigh of relief. She was quite happy that she now officially was a performer. After spending far too long in the dirty basement she was happy to finally get some fresh air. With another sigh and leaned against the wall of the music shop, her eyes falling onto Matt after a few seconds of looking at the giant crowd of people. "Thanks" she mumbled, looking down at Matt's shoes. She was happy that Matt helped her with the quest as it would've taken even longer if she had to do it alone and it would've been too boring. Even though it wasn't the most enjoyable thing at first, Lily felt like she made the right choice to do the quest. It would've probably been shorter if she had found another performer shop but didn't really care anymore as she wasn't planning on repeating Earning a Living. With her eyes focused on the crowds of people that made the street almost impossible to see she walked to Matt and leaned her head against his back, waiting for him to go somewhere as she had absolutely no clue where to go now that she finished. 

ob7kW5E.png

Rewards:

Lily~ +200 Col, +2 SP

Astropheric~ +200 Col, +1 SP

Edited by Lily