{F5-PP} Hidden Library (Aramail)

A hot desert like Floor Five was not the smartest of places to try and enjoy a hot cup of tea. 

Jevi sat, staring at the steaming cup on the table in front of her with a look of regret in her face. Just looking at the steam made the girl feel hotter already, and she was already without her usual orange shirt and donned a black, sleeveless shirt. She supposed she should let it cool down.. a lot.. before even attempting to drink it. So she propped her arms on the table and laid her chin on her hands, looking out past the canopy above her at the surrounding city of Armadillo. It was hot, and sandy, as it always was. But it was where her shop was set up, so she needed to get used to it.

At the table next to her, a small group of players had gathered and were listening intently to another man, who sat back in his chair, boots resting on the table, and his hands behind his head. He had a confident look on his face, accompanied by a smirk that almost could not be trusted. Jevi, however, was currently more interested in watching her tea cool down. That was until she heard him mention of a rare treasure. With that, she turned in her chair and looked back at the players, ~"What treasure?"

The man had told Jevi about a building deep within the desert that happened to be an abandoned library. Inside, not only were there, apparently, countless books about every enemy, boss, and item in the game.. but a rare item buried deep within the library. Jevi decided that she would be up for the challenge and marked the library's location on her map. Turning back in her chair, she grabbed the cup of hot liquid and took a small sip. Noticing it was now okay to drink, she finished the entire cup in one sitting before standing up and making her way out into the town. 

Aramail had no idea what she was doing on the fifth floor. "Dammit, Astra. What did you get me into now." She had heard from Astra that on this floor there was a library of sorts. And inside this library were books that supposedly held information about the floor bosses. If Aramail could get her hands on those books, they'd bring in a pretty penny. Which is why she agreed to go in the first place. But she didn't know that she had to go by herself. It was only sand and hot temperature. If anything, it would be a great training exercise for her. If this was the best that floor five could throw at her, Aramail was gonna have no problem here.

In town, Aramail looked around for things that would make her desert trip easier. Such as additional canteens, or food. Hell, she didn't even know where to start looking for this 'library' in the vastness of the desert. She ran her had through her white hair, as she walked around town. "Dammit!" Aramail shouted. Punching the nearest wall. Even though it came up with 'immortal object' the building still shuddered. "How the hell am i supposed to find this damn library, if I don't know where it's at?" She said aloud, trying to think.

Walking confidently towards the outskirts of Armidillo, Jevi noticed a slightly disgruntled looking woman walking in her direction, mumbling to herself. She did look quite pissed, like she did not want to be here at all. Almost as if she was going to punc- Apparently, not noticing Jevi about to walk past her, the short haired girl lunged towards the wall punching it. The woman then yelled out about finding a library, to which Jevi's eyes widened. ~"Hey! What the hell was t- Huh? Are you looking for the library too?" she crossed her arms. ~"I'm not one to ask for help much.. but being we are both in the dark about this place.. we might as well team up, eh?" 

Aramail turned, at the voice. The voice, it seemed to belong to a fair skinned woman. "You're looking for the Library as well. And you want to work together." Aramail said, turning her body to face the woman. "I sense an ulterior motive here." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "So, cutie. What's the catch?" Aramail pestered. Knowing that no one asks for help for free. At least not in this world. Everyone wanted to use someone for something. Mostly sex, but she doubted that it was the goal this time.

~"Eh? Cutie?" Jevi raised an eyebrow, slightly confused about the fact that this woman was hitting on her.. She cleared her throat. ~"Uhm... A second pair of eyes? Another sword to prevent getting killed?" she smirked. ~"Honestly, I just thought if you were looking for the same thing I was, we might as well team up." she crossed her arms under her bosom, letting out a light sigh. ~"Well, if you aren't interested, then I'll just go myself" she said shrugging her shoulders as she began to walk past the woman. 

Aramail let out an aggravated sigh. She began to follow the woman closely. "I'm not following you to help. I'm, tailing you." Aramail said, defensivly. "So that I can find this Library." She said, crossing her arms. She wouldn't admit that she needed help, but she did need to know where it was at least. "You're right though. It would be easier with someone else taking the blows." Aramail said, jamming a thumb at herself. "And I just so happen to be a bit of a glutton when it comes to that. Aramail. Martial Artist." She said, introducing herself.

~"Tailing me? Thats not creepy at all..." she mumbled under her breath. ~"So.. I guess I'll take that as a strange.. yes?" she tilted her head, placing her hands on her hips. ~"Whatever, either way. We are heading in the same direction." She could not help but smirk when the woman basically called herself a meat shield, ~"Good to hear that. A martial artist huh? That I'd like to see. I'm Jevi." She decided to send the woman out a party request anyway, despite her stating she did not exactly want to help Jevi. But she could not read if it was playful teasing, or complete seriousness.. So she figured, why not. ~"According to what that guy told me back at the cafe.... It was last seen.. uhm... North.. West of Armadillo."