[F1+4 PP] Recruit Vasth-Guild

Beoreson stopped by the Guild's HQ aka Mack's Shop. He was going to drop off some armory forms as he was tying to get a list of available equipment. The Armorer was in his normal armor as he just got back from the hunting and, hadn't put on his cloak. He entered the shop only to find it empty except for a note from Mack that said he was off training a new recruit by the name of Shirosu. Beoreson had no idea who this person was but, knew that he wouldn't be back for a while. The warrior decided that he would take inventory of the guild's items later. The warrior put the report on the table and, was preparing to leave.

Vasth walked into Mack Shop. Hmmm Odd place to call a guilds home base. Where's Mack. Vasth looked around and saw a heavy armor,Vasth looked at his gauntlets which was all he had at the moment.

"Hey ummm,Do you know where Mack is?" Vasth asked.

"He said I could join his guild and I would like to join it,if i could,Oh by the way my name is Vasth pleased to meet you."  Vasth put up his hands with his gauntlets for a hand shake.

(Here have a song *Warning:Explicit* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjnX1Q9jB9Q It's about what's about to happen. JK)

The warrior seeing the new man arrive into the shop, half tried to draw his blade. But, the man wasn't a orange so, he didn't split the guy in two. " Mack's out training a new recruit how can I help you. I'm Beoreson the Armorer of the Crimson Blades." says the warrior with his best friendly face. He made sure not to smile to creepily this time. "Mack said you could join? Okay," Beoreson says the warrior as he goes shakes the other man's hand. He shakes the hand of his new brother in arms and, says. "Welcome recruit Vasth, I need to go through some training with you before you can go on any missions. It's our form of boot camp. Except you it's mostly mental and. there is some strategy." Beoreson looks around the shop,"I'm the armorer but, I can't take anything from the shop without Mack's permission. Do you need anything?" asks the warrior. "I have some stuff at my shop." explains the warrior.

Vasth smiled as he held his newest comrades hand. After he finished the hand shake Vasth let go and  looked at the form.

"Oh I have nothing I really need beside hunting for Mat's, So how can I officially join the guild,Where are we going to train?" Vasth was a bit excited. So he calmed down a bit.

"Sorry for shooting so many questions,I am ready to train when you are ready."

Edited by Vasth

"No, problem. I normally have to wait as someone spends ten to fifteen minutes talking. And their speech is filled with questions." says the warrior with a smile. He goes over behind the counter of Mack's shop and, grabs something. "Okay, I have to train you to know the basics of the guild and, to evaluate you're combat skills." says the warrior as he comes back around from the counter. "Which do you want to do first, the learning part or the combat part?" asks the warrior as he got ready to leave the shop either way.

"Okay, Then, let's get started" says the warrior. "We are headed to the fourth floor." says the warrior as he opens the door for the other warrior. He thinks to himself, I hope this guy is as good at fighting as I am. He walks into the busy streets and, makes his way to the teleporter. "We're headed to the fourth floor." he repeats to the other man as he selects  the fourth floor. There is the blinding flash of light as he is teleported up to the fourth floor. He looks around the frozen cottages and, motions for the warrior to follow him. He starts to walk out towards a large dune of slow. "Hope it isn't to cold for you. We are going wolf hunting." says the warrior as he pushes towards the large dune.

Vasth follow Beoreson the teleporter,They were teleported to floor 4,Vasth came here a lot. Vasth's mouth slowly changed to a smiled as he remeber his 2nd best day of his life with Miriko at here place.

"Oh I am used to it. I love this place....came here with my girlfriend and we found a cool place,I can take you there another time,let's go wolf hunting." Vasth looked at himself one last time just in case he forgot to equip his leggings.After he finish he quickly jogged after Beoreson.

Beoreson nods to the man when he tells him he had a girl friend,"I'll make sure to add that to you're file in case something happens to you." says the warrior sarcastically. He then, we a grin says to the man,"Don't worry about it. I'm here and, in case you didn't know my cloak is made a wolf fur." He scans the area in till he finds what looks to be a wolf in the distance. He sets off jogging towards it.

ID# 29271 BD:4+2=6 MD:4

Beoreson's HP:37

Vasth's HP:38

Wolf's HP:30-5=25 (+2 damage and, on a CD roll of 1 it will call a equally strong wolf to back it up. But, only when below ten health.)

Beoreson rushes forward towards the beast and, draws his blade with the soft sound of metal on wood. The wolf turns to meet the warrior as he slams into the wolf. The wolf yips in surprise as it is knocked off it's feet. The warrior then, stabs the wolf in the stomach and, backs away. This is the recruit's chance to shine. "You're turn. Hope you're good at this" says the warrior as he indicates for the recruit to attack the wolf. He backs up and, goes into a defensive position.

Edited by Beoreson

ID 29277

CD 6+2=8 ~Hit~ Dmg = 3

MD 8 ~Hit~ Dmg 2-4=0 Thorn = 1 

Beoreson's HP:37 (Hate: 1)

Vasth's HP:38 (Hate: 1)

Wolf's HP:21-4

Vasth leap over Beoreson,Vasth landed,ran forward he kicked the wolf in the chin and it flew into the air. Vasth puleed out his spear and smash the blade into the wolf in mid air.The wolf recover quickly it got up and leap forward. Vasth got into his defensives stance,his armor took the damage and blow.

He leap back, "Beoreson you're up."

ID# 29314  BD:6 LD:9 MD:10

Beoreson's Hp:37-3+2=ly."36 [2 hate]

Vasth's HP:38 [2 hate]

Wolf's HP:17-5=12 [Beoreson]

Beoreson switches out with the recruit and, slashes the wolf's side as he rushes by it. The cut goes along the beast's left side and, stops at the him legs. Beoreson looks to vasth, " I think this is going good. Let's hope we don't slip up to badly"  Suddenly the wolf launches towards the warrior completely without warning. Beoreson makes use of the arm shield and, waves his blade out the wolf. The wolf after biting him instantly retreats from the raven haired warrior.

ID29649

BD 6+2 ~Hit~ Damage 3

MD 3 ~Miss~ 

Vasth quickly countered by rushing forward. Vasth grunted,He need to get used to the armor that weighed him down. The Wolf knew his move,so it tired to attack but Vasth landed just as the wolf attack, Vasth blocked the Wolfs attack with his spear.He flip the wolf and slammed it into the ground then he leaped back.

Beoreson 36/37 (2 Hate)

Vasth 38/38 (2 Hate)

Wolf 9/30 -3 

ID# 29665 BD:10 (+2 damage) MD:1 CD:11

Beoreson's HP:36+1=37 [4 hate]

Vasth's HP:38 [2 hate]

Wolf's HP:9-7=2

Beoreson rushed towards the downed wolf and, made his own assault on the beast. He took his sword and, plunged it into the chest of the wolf. The attack nearly finished off the wolf, as it didn't get up after the attack. He looks to Vasth,"Go ahead and, finish the thing off." He then, backs off to give the recruit room to attack the monster.

ID 29745

CD 2+2 ~Missed~ +1 Hvy Mon 

Vasth ran toward hope to get the final hit but Vasth was being to desperate for the hit, Vasth tried to hit the wolf but it dodge it ran up a tree and leap over Vasth and Beoreson. It landed behind them,Vasth quickly turned but it was already about to leap.

Beoreson 36/37 (4 Hate)

Vasth 38/38 (2 Hate)

Wolf 2/30 

ID# 29749 BD:7 LD:15 CD:3 MD:1

Beoreson's HP:36

Vasth's HP:38

Wolf's HP:2-5=-3
Beoreson threw himself between the recruit and, the wolf his sword acting as a thorn. The wolf smashed into his sword and, exploded into pixels. He watches a mat and, watches a set of black clothing fall to the ground. The warrior picks up the black clothing and, tosses the mat to the recruit. "Here, I don't like taking the first loot items but, I need something to wear while not in combat." He examines it and, finds that the top is some sort of hoodie and, the pants are made of jean like material.  He also notes to himself that the hoodie has a wolf tooth for a aglet on the strings of the hood.

"Okay, but I think we should do so, in a different place. I would rather be away from any monster spawns." says the warrior as he motions for the recruit to fallow him. While walking he asks the recruit,"Where is a place where you can sit down and, talk?" asks the warrior. Everywhere he had been would be pretty hard to explain the guild to someone. Most of the places where loud or where dangerous. He thought for a moment. as he scratched his chin. It was obvious that the man had a beard at one point.

Beoreson looks at the recruit. "Eh, I've seen worse." Beoreson motions for the man to lead the way to his shop. The warrior made sure to put up Wolf's Vanguard's hood up as he walked out the door. The warrior tried to make small talk with the recruit on the way. "So, what is you're profession. I'm a blacksmith." says the warrior as the get closer to the teleport pads.

Vasth shrugged as he followed Beo, "Hmm good thing i didn't become a blacksmith or else that would be too many in the guild, I am a Artisan but i main make jewellery, i give out discount with guild members."  Vasth said as they got to the teleporting pad. Vasth looked at the skies as they mean his remember of Miriko,his gazed was far.... without even thinking about it he spoke the word out load. "I miss you Miriko..." Vasth realised what he had done,and flushed quickly hiding his face from Beo. "Sorry...please forget what i just said..."

Edited by Vasth