[F1+4 PP] Recruit Vasth-Guild

Beoreson lowers his arms in the chill the f*#$ out gesture. "Chill, I'm guessing that someone you knew died?" says the warrior he steps on the pad and, selects the floor that Vasth's shop is on. There is a flash of white light as he is moved to the floor and, the warrior looks around. He walks off the pad and, walks over to a building. The raven haired man throws up his hood and, leans on it. He waits for the other man to deal with whatever was troubling him and, goes back to the pad. The warrior walks over like nothing happened.

Beoreson nods to the man. "Lead the way. I always wanted a point man." says the warrior sarcastically. When the two make it to the shop, the warrior looks around and, says,"Cool, shop. I've been thinking about moving a few floors up." Beoreson sits on whatever surface is available and, begins explaining who everyone in the guild is and, what they do. He then, explains the ranks and, the general idea of the guild. The warrior finishes with a grin that the guild is growing rapidly.

Vasth nodded as he listened to what Beo said. Vasth yawns, Vasth looks around "So....how did you get into SAO?" Vasth asked Beo, He wanted to get to know Beo better, Beside it's a common question to ask anyone in this death game. It's a good question to ask everyone if you want to know them. Vasth listened as Beo gave his answer.

The warrior reclines slightly, as he might as well relax. The man said with a bittersweet grin,"I modified my NerveGear to let me play right out of the dorms. That let me play without even leaving America." He seems rather proud of the achievement in a messed up sort of way. "I got the info from one of the Japanese gaming magazines. My friend translated them for homework as it gave him an excuse for reading a game guide basically. He also helped me translate the game." says the man.

Vasth nodded and smiled. "I came into this game by my friend, I was in a very depressing time of my life, so he thought it will cheer me up and it did." Vasth looked up. He sighed "It's a bit personally but I will tell you cause we are friends, I lost my love of my life in the real world was the reason i was sad but that's all healed up since I told you before I have a girlfriend now." Vasth smiled as he close his eyes. "I haven't since her in 2 weeks and I miss her." Vasth smiled "Have you found anyone?" Vasth asked Beo