[PP-F1] Here To Stay (Alex)

It was another unsettling day in the world of SAO where players from all over the world is united by one purpose and mission… to escape this cruel world that they’ve been set to face. However, one person not as unsettling as the other players around him, sat down on a dank bench before looking at the green gigantic tree that lay in front of him. Before he had been forced to stay in SAO, he wondered what being in a game would be like and now that he knows… he enjoys it to the fullest. Everyday was an adventure for him and he was excited everyday for the next day to come… eventually, as he progressed on with life in this world… this levels and experience will also grow and thus, he shall earn the respect of all SAO players. With a deep breath, Blue took a breath of the deep concentration of air that flew into his nose. How clean. He noticed for perhaps the sixth time already. He flung his head back, allowing his body to relax, as he grew more comfortable. This is how life is meant to be. He suggested before closing his eyes having admired the sky. The wetness of the bench eventually affected Blue’s pants as well… but he didn’t care as much since the wetness was nothing but a spot. He thought about the short period of time he’d been stuck in SAO before taking another deep breath and slouching down.

Alex began to walk around the starting city. It was another glorious day in Sword Art Online, and ever since the first time he had stepped out of the town Sword Art Online seemed to get better and better. It was simply amazing, if Alex did not say so himself. Sure, he was scared of some of the monsters, including the boars and wolves, but Alex just had to get past the fact that the monsters weren't real. Alex waked down streets in floor one with no intention, no aim, besides the aim to wonder. And wonder Alex did, about the way Sword Art Online worked. SAO is freaking crazy. Alex had no idea how you could make such a thing. 

Alex continued walking, still lost in thoughts like how Sword Art Online was made. But that didn't matter. All Alex knew was it was a dream come true. But deep in his heart, Alex knew someone and some group of people would clear the game, ending Alex's glorious time here. He couldn't let that happen..... But of course, Alex had no need to worry about that. As he walked, Alex leaped onto a bench then got all wet, saying "Ah" but then changing to: "holy crap I didn't know Sword Art Online did that! Just like IRL." Alex quickly got up to prevent his pants from getting all wet and noticed another player on the bench.

Blue suspended his thoughts of how great SAO was before looking around. Yesterday's the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. Blue remembered a quote he'd read from a magazine when he was around five. He sighed loudly in disappointment as he couldn't think who said that quote. Whatever. He decided before managing to see a player looking at him. Hm? He thought. The player he saw in front of him looked quite new to this game judging from his gear... or... the lack of gear... and even though Blue didn't like to socialize all that much, he decided that now would be a time to start. He stood up with a sigh. In order to succeed in this game, one must be involved in friendship. He thought, no matter how arrogant or solo he was, he must still be able to have people that he knows he could relay on. As Blue approached this player, he said with a smirk, "The name's Blue. Solo."

What the heck. Did this guy.....Just.... approach me? Wow. That's surprising. The first time in my life someone has approached me..... instead of me trying to start a conversation and ending up miserably..... Alex thought to himself, staring at Blue for a couple of minutes. Oh crap... I could have just ruined the moment by staring for so long. After about two minutes of staring at Blue, Alex finally got his head out of the clouds. "Oh! Umm.... Sorry.... I zone out a lot...." Alex quivered in his nervousness. Alex stop it..... Stop ruining your chance at a decent friend in life. "I'm Alex. I haven't exactly gone out much, but when I have, I have usually met someone else or met someone before I left. I..... don't know what that's considered, because it;s not a party technically if you meet the people while your out eploring right, or????" Alex stop being an idiot. your. RUINING. IITTTT! "Umm yah sorry, I'm Alex and I'm 14 and level 5. Sorry for zoning out. " That might work a little better Alex.

Blue turned his head to the right while the player seemed to be deep in thought. Um... He thought, feeling quite awkward when the player didn't immediately introduce himself. Well... I can't expect everyone to be as social as myself. He thought with a smile. When the player finally responded, Blue used his hands to swish his hair before looking back at the player. "That's fine." He said, feeling quite strange, unsure of the player's personality. "Uhm... I'm 16, level 12." He said when a burst of wind flew into him. Once again, he found his hair swaying wildly in broad daylight. How annoying. He thought before trying to clean up his hair with his hands. 

Alex couldn't help but notice the dude's hair. Alex actually kind of wished he had hair like that, that flew in the wind. "So, umm, are you in a guild? I'm in the Crimson Blades. It really is a fun guild." Alex watched as Blue attempted to fix his hair. "So your Blue? Reminds me of the really old games I played. What was it now? errr--- Pokemon! That's what it was. I had a pretty nice Dragon team on that one game.... I think it was Soul Silver, with a pretty awesome Altaria leading the team. None of my friends could find a way to beat. me. Then Alex realized that this guy may have never even played Pokemon before, especially since how old of a game it was. "You've played Pokemon before, right?"

"Pokemon" Blue smirked with a swish of his hair. "Me? The winner of two Pokemon VG tournaments? Only a professional would stand against me in a Pokemon battle." He said, not even considering the fact anyone could beat him in Pokemon. He was someone that had pretty much devoted himself to Pokemon and all his Pokemon were indeed level 100. He's even completed the Pokedex... something people rarely ever accomplish. "However... this isn't Pokemon is it?" Blue asked while looking at the sky to see that it was bright and still early in the day. "So... Wanna fight some boars?" Blue asked... since there were little things to do anyways.