[SP- F1] A woman's touch

"Idiot." She said at the Monument of Life, "You shouldn't have died you know. Now I am the one who has to pick up what you dropped. Do you think thats fair, Lindow? You honestly think I wanted to be part of this? Jerk!" the woman pouted and fell to her knees staring at the memorial slab of stone that listed the names of the players and those who had been scratched away from death's cold hands. Lindow was a person she met a while back, first noticing him traveling out of his way to collect ore and materials, being in a place where he didn't belong. 

"LIKE THAT STUPID CAVERN! HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH AN IDIOT!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, her face red and her eyes soaked with tears. She sniffled, dragging a sleeve across her nose and whipping her eyes, "Damn fool. My make up is probably running. You don't deserve my tears, cause you rejected me. Several times I might add, and we didn't even get to party together that much..."

She sobbed a bit more thinking back of the memories they shared. Now she was alone, again. The others she was with, they seemed to wanted to go further and further to the top floors. Perhaps it was just time to give up altogether, would it be so bad for her to just die right here? Her heart was confused between anger, and love. She knew of the stories he told her of his home, his wife and his daughter. All Opal wanted to do was give him a sense of feeling and belonging, just a woman's touch to make his days a little less hard. Perhaps it was because she lacked a real father model at home, he loved her, sure. But he was always up and traveling for business related trips. She sighed, her tears drying from the pool that were made in her orange honey eyes. 

She picked herself up, her thin figure stretching high into the sky as the nightly air was coming down upon Aincrad. She shifted her weight to one foot, "I'll see you later, Love. Sleep well tonight." she blew a kiss at the monument and strolled down the steps, a dainty finger running past her eye to sweep away any other forming tears. At this point she needed several things, "A hot bath, a bottle of Brandy, a cigarette and a hot, hard [censored]. All but two of those are going to be done tonight.."  she sighed as her long legs walked down the winding path of the stairs. As she landed on the last step, she moved towards a late night cafe where she spent most of her nights getting the buzz she needed and the pleasure of company of another man. Sweeping her hand through her long raven locks, the woman entered the cafe and sat down at the bar.

"Going to have the usual tonight, Opal?" 
"Keep them coming, Doll." 

The night whittled down to the midnight hours as she was one her...well, she lost count of how many shots she had and how many glasses of Brandy she had drank. Feeling the buzz effect, her sheepish eyes looked around the room for a nice guy to go home with. Taking the glass of Brandy with her, she stumbled over to a few fellows who were having a nice conversation, "Hey there. You gents look like you are having some fun. Why don't we make a little bid. If you can beat me at an arm wrestling match...I'll let you touch me..." she slid a hand down her exposed flesh and over her curvaceous body. At this point any one of them would do, but they had to prove themselves to her first. She wouldn't sleep with a non Alpha male. 

"Ahh! Come on, can't any of you fools beat me?" she declared, she was obviously drunk and rambunctious at this point. She had best the four men at the table and she carried on with her empty Brandy cup, "Alright Opal, I have to call you off for the rest of the night. I'm closing up shop." 

The woman waved and stumbled out the door falling to her knees laughing, she got up and erected her form and stumbled as he walked, this fake drunk feeling from consuming the 'alcohol' of the game made her head spin as it would have done in real life, if the stomach can feel full from eating food because that's what the mind tells the body, then this is certainly the same effect. She felt like vomiting, but held her urgent need to upchuck in public. That was just not lady like.  She stumbled more so as she walked through the streets of the dark city making her way to a spot in the inn where she could rest, granted that she'd pay the keeper with her body. She was too wasted to care at this point. Coming to the Inn, she gave a sultry smile and slurred her speech slightly. After a few moments the deal was done and the lights were out. 

She rolled over on her side in her drunken haze, how much longer could she keep doing this? She was offered by Lindow's Guild to join them after seeing them at the Funeral. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do at this point, and she was craving something that could not be done in the game. She sighed and layed on the flat of her back, the man next to her rolling over and folding an arm over her body, she gave a disgusted look and swung his arm off of her as she covered her naked form. This had to end, she had to stop this...

The next week or so had been...exciting to say in the least. Opal had become an Alchemist, ended up joining a guild and finally got her hands on some Lavender Scented cigs which she enjoyed so much and helped with some of those passing hours at the bar. Resting her head on her hand over the side of her bed, she thumbed through her skill list and found it severely lacking. While everyone in the guild was probably much higher leveled than she was, she was being lazy and didn't feel much like doing anything. She sighed and noted the Search and Detect skill, she had gained a few SP in the week to give her a rank in that, plus as a Treasure Hunter, she'll most likely have to take points in it at some time. Might as well make the use of it now and get a rank in it. She pressed the 'ok' button and she was bedazzled with a loot bonus drop of +1, she gave a small smile and got up from her bed in nothing but some black lace panties and a black laced bra. She examined herself in front of her mirror and pocked the side of her belly, "Man...I hope I'm not getting fat..." She turned on her heel and once more cruised through her list of clothing options. 

Today was hunting day since she got the point for the bonus loot die. She nodded her head in approval and switched into her recent purchase of the Treasure Seeker Costume created by Blue. She still felt kinda embarrassed by the incident, but the outfit was snug against her body and accented her womanly figure. 

Edited by Opal

"Plus two on loot bonuses, hopefully I have some luck finding some materials to use today." Alchemy was a demanding process, there was a right way and the wrong way but all lead to trial and error. As she made her way out of the city gate and out of the safe zone, the wind blew by and rustled her long black hair away from her body. The woman lifted her hand and pressed her hair over her ear to smooth away the blind spot caused by her long tendrils. Wearing her new costume, she felt super sexy in it, while it didn't reveal too much of her body, it revealed enough to display her womanly figure. She hit the first area on her itinerary; flowers. Flowers used in alchemy combined to make mostly fragrances and sometimes taste. However, flowers also held a more valuable asset to alchemy than just fragrance. 

You can imagine your body as a perfectly tuned instrument, sometimes these instruments need to returned or to be set back on balance in the natural order of the universe. In alchemy, flower essences can be extracted with fresh water and then used as a tuning rod to help your body become one with the universe and balanced to perfection. Each flower can have an effect on the person, calming one's mind, love potions from flowers seem to be popular with both men and women. And over all good will and balance. So, here first flight was to pick up some flowers. 

ID: 30066 LD: 5+2= 7 
ID: 30067 LD:  7+2 = 9
ID: 30068 LD:  2+2 = 4
ID: 30069  LD: 6+2= 8

What crummy luck, all the flowers were weeds.

Edited by Opal

She stood there only to wave her hand through the tall grass not finding any suitable flowers to be used for alchemy, instead it was mostly a grassy area with a few dandelion looking weeds in place. While they looked pretty, it was nothing useful for the woman. She continued her trip through the safer area of the fields and came up to her next stop along a river bank. She eyed the grass around here and figured that she could kill two birds with one stone here. She could search for some wild flowers and try to get a few samples of crystal clear water from the river. She flipped out her long jacket from beneath her and settled down by the waters feeling the cold rush of the liquid over her hand. It felt nice and cool to the touch, and the water was sparkling so there had to be something useful around here. To the right she found many decorative flowers that had pretty colors of red, orange and yellow petals like the colors of a burning fire. 

She would take samples from both and see what she can discover.  

ID: 30070 LD: 13+2= 15 [+1 Mat] 
ID: 30071 LD: 19+2 = 21 [+1 Mat]
ID: 30073 LD:  1+2 = 3
ID: 30074  LD: 12+2= 14

Out of the flowers she picked, one had a knack to be used in alchemy, and she was able to contain one vial of fresh sparkling water. 

Edited by Opal

Dusting off her knees of the grass beneath her, she got up and looked out to the sunny valley as she was searching for another spot for flower picking. There was a bundle of flowers over by the starting end of the forest where she casually made her way and avoided the traps of the mobs that were nearby. She leaned down and examined the flowers with her soft velvety hands. She looked at them with careful eyes, carefully squinting as she looked that the stems, the petals and the shaft of the flowers making sure they were well enough to be used in her experiments. She sighed and had to get down on her knees for a closer look, once more dirtying her new outfit. With a small pout she started to root through the grass and the array of colorful flowers to be used in her alchemy practices. 

ID: 30093 LD: 19+2= 21 [+1 Material]  
ID: 30094 LD: 11+2 = 13 
ID: 30095 LD: 8+2 =10
ID: 30097  LD:13+2= 15 [+1 Material]

"Hey~ These will do just fine!" Opal got off her knees and decided to head into the forest, perhaps she can find some fruit bearing trees for alchemizing as well. 

Edited by Opal

Fruit can be just as picky as flowers when it comes to alchemizing the ingredients. Fruit has a lot of flavor, natural sugar and acidic properties which can all be used as an extra layer or fine touch in the alchemizing process of an item and Opal do that just as well. She placed her hands behind her back as she was carefully walking along the skirt's edge of the forest. Walking here should not prove to be any problem to avoid the mobs in the area, especially the wolves that loved to hunt in packs. As she continued her stroll through the forest's edge, the tall trees were overshadowing bits and pieces of sunlight. She found a marvel of a tree not too far away from her and she dashed towards it, the ground littered with different varieties of fruits. 

"Hey these looks pretty yummy, mmm...they smell good too. I wonder if I can use any of these? Hopefully they don't have any pesky worms crawling and eating the cores." She gave a small frown and decided to collect what she could from this tree. 

ID: 30105 LD: 8+2= 10  
ID: 30106 LD:1 +2 = 3 
ID: 30107 LD:2 +2 = 4
ID: 30108  LD:9+2= 11

"Fruitless..." she pouted. 

Edited by Opal

That was ok, her spirits were still high and there was plenty of time left in the day. She went on her way deeper into the forest taking care of the wolves that were just ahead of her. She ducked low and made herself hid behind a tree and watched with bated breath as the wolves slowly made their way out of the clearing. She sighed and moved away from the massive tree and towards the clearing. She looked down and found a dead rabbit in the grass, the wolves must have surrounded it and ate it for lunch leaving some blood in the grass and light remains of the carcass. She frowned, "Poor thing." She continued her search and found another fruit giving tree with plenty of fruit gathered around the base. Hunkering down on the ground she shifted through the different colors and shapes, casually tossing one over her shoulder when it looked bad and placing others in her inventory. 

ID: 30110 LD:9 +2= 11  
ID: 30111 LD: 6+2 =8 
ID: 30112 LD:5 +2 = 7
ID: 30113  LD:18+2= 20 [+1 Material] 

Edited by Opal

She sighed, that was it for the fruit. She gave a frowny face and got up from her knees, placing her hand on the bark of the tree. When she attempted to pull her hand away, she felt a stick brown substance peel away from her hand, thick strings of honey and sap melded into one another were running down the side of the tree. While she would feel disgusted by this, she quickly got out a set of vials and attempted to collect the precious resources, "If I am not mistaken I can use sap and honey as well, hey a two for one deal. What girl doesn't like those?" she smiled and chirped to herself as she held the glass vial against the knot of the tree as the sap slowly dripped. 

ID: 30115 LD: 15 +2 = 17 [+1 Material]
ID: 30116 LD: 8 +2 = 10 
ID: 30117 LD: 14 +2 = 16 [+1 Material]
ID: 30118  LD: 2+2 = 4

She placed the vials up against the tree, two of them ended up shattering as she let out a long string of cuss words to rumble out of her dirty mouth. The only two vials filled up one of honey and the other of sap. She had plenty more vials to fill up, so she excused herself of the tree and thanked it for the materials and walked away.  

Edited by Opal

It was probably just mid afternoon now and all this walking was making her feet hurt. She closed in on a small clearing of land that was lush with vibrant green grass. There didn't seem to be any wolves prowling the parameter as she took a seat in the grass lifting her jacket up and under her legs and swept it to the side. Feeling a bit warm in the coat, she decided to take it off, revealing the scantily piece of clothing that was strapped around her bosom. She fell over in the grass basking in the trickling sunlight with her knees pointed to the air. She began to process what she had collected so far and what else she needed while twirling raven hair in her delicate fingers and bouncing one leg over the other as she enjoyed her time in the minimal sun. 

Edited by Opal

"I got some fruit, flowers, sap and honey, and a vial of water. I need more sparkling water, hopefully I can find a stream in the forest or a waterfall or something. Next would be blood, and I honestly don't have the equipment to be fighting mobs right now. I have poor damage and I am not really a front liner for a tank...Blood...? Hrm..." 

She leaned up, her busty chest doing a little bounce as she got up and placed a manicured nail down on the menu pad and revealed an Alchemy instrument used for dissecting. She placed a finger on the end of it and pricked her finger. She gave a smile and got out several vials. In alchemy, blood was a potent mixing agent amongst other things. What is more precious to alchemy than living humans? Blood! And lots of blood meant good material and better potions. 

She twisted the blade in her hand and stretched out her arm, if anyone saw her doing this they would probably freak out instantly that she was trying to kill herself. She sighed and looked around, no one in sight. She gave a nod to herself and took one of the glass vials...how was she going to hold it when both her hands were going to be occupied with something? She sighed, she took an extra few moments to make sure no one would pass by the area. Getting a clear signal that no one was coming by after a few moments, she snuck the glass vial in between her boobs, "Oh you better not [censored] break while you're nestled in there..."

The woman took the alchemy knife and made a long gash along the right palm of her hand. Blood soon started to appear from the cut as she winced lightly as the blade drew down its path. She held her palm out and attempted to collect her own blood. 

ID: 30122 LD: 8+2 =10
ID: 30123 LD: 13+2 = 15 [+1 Material]  
ID: 30124 LD: 5 +2 = 7
ID: 30125  LD:16 +2 = 18 [+1 Material] 

-4 HP [19/23]

Edited by Opal

Opal had drained a good amount of her blood into filling about two vials full. She had lost some HP along the way, but she now realized she could use her own blood as a mixing agent for her alchemy devices. She watched as the wound slowly healed in her hand, taking the vial from her bosom and corking the two that were filled up. She had droplets of blood on her person, but it was quickly washed away as she lightly dabbed some water from her canteen onto her body washing away the filth. She got up and wondered if there were any herbs in the area, another vital part of alchemy. Special herbs contained potent and natural enzymes that had many different effects on people that could cause an array of things to happen to a person's psyche. She got onto her knees and was looking through a patch of dense grass that looked particularly useful of hidden herbs. 

ID: 30130 LD: 6+2 = 8
ID: 30131 LD: 19+2 = 21 [+1 Material]  
ID: 30132 LD: 20+2 = 22 [+1 Material]
ID: 30133  LD:1 +2 = 3 

<<Out of Combat HP Recovery: +1>> [20/23]

Edited by Opal

"Hrmm...these smell really strong must be some potent stuff here. I wonder if I can use them as an aphrodisiac..." she scratched the back of her head with her nails and tousled her long raven hair. The alchemist got up off the ground and pat her knees clean of any grass debris which had clung to her. Smoothing out her jacket, she realized the wound in her palm was healing, that was a good sign. She could probably get some more vials of blood from her body once she had recovered. She didn't wanna take on any mobs if her HP was not max. 

She stood in the forested area and wondered what else she could get. She listed the items off in her mind; fruit, flowers, water which she needed more of, blood, and herbs. She came to the conclusion that snake venom or anything poisonous could be used in alchemy as well. But snake poison was dangerous stuff and she never knew what sort of serpents could be lurking about out here. Her mouth made a pouty face and she continued on her way, staying out of the combat and way out of the way of the mobs. 

Upon another low lit clearing of the forest she came up to a babbling brook. Finally, she could collect a few samples of water here and get this part of the list stricken. 

ID: 30137 LD: 15 +2 =17 [+1 Material] 
ID: 30138 LD: 12 +2 = 14  
ID: 30139 LD: 18 +2 = 20 [+1 Material]
ID: 30140  LD:12 +2 = 14  

<<Out of Combat HP Recovery: +1>> [21/23]

Edited by Opal

After collecting two vials from the babbling brook, she washed her hands clean in the waters once more and tendered to her wound. Getting up, she dried her hands of the water by waving them in the air a few times in front of her and looked around the forest, next up on the list? "I have a pretty decent collection going on right now. I suppose metal would be another product of alchemy. Ugh...I really don't wanna search through the mines though. I wonder if I can get lucky by just finding some stones somewhere? Stones of the earth, that should make good some decent items, ya know?" she was talking to herself as there was no one else around her. She sighed and marched through the woods, uplifting tree branches that were in her way as she moved along quickly on the forest floor. As she was ducking and weaving through the forest, she came up to a small clearing with a cave and she pouted, "No. Thank you...Maybe a little looksie wouldn't hurt...ya know...?" 

She peaked her head into the cave, yeah...it was pretty dank and creepy in there. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as she made her way inside. There were torches scattered around the cave, so it wasn't hard to see where she was going. When she peered around the corner, there were glints of shiny rocks all over the walls and the grounds. Her inner Treasure Hunter clawing out as she felt giddy, "Time to l00t up!!" 

ID: 30147 LD: 14+2 = 16 [+1 material]  
ID: 30148 LD: 5  +2 = 7
ID: 30149 LD: 8 + 2 = 10
ID: 30150 LD: 17 +2 = 19 [+1 material]  

<<Out of Combat HP Recovery: +1>> [22/23]

Edited by Opal

"Yatta!!" she exclaimed pocketing a sapphire and a garnet looking jewel into her inventory. She beamed with a smile and did a little dance in place. She gave a slight cough and excused herself of the act and went further deep into the chasm, knowing that there would probably be better loot inside. As she continued her trek through the darkness of the cavern, she felt the water running down the side of the walls, she was seemingly going deeper but also at the same time going down in an incline. She felt a bit claustrophobic by the idea, but if she was going to be a Treasure Hunter, then she needed to take these risks. Her eyes glanced about, there was an underground water system moving rapidly towards as she got closer to a larger opening. The sound of water filled her with a sense of calmness and she looked around to see if she could excavate anything. As she was looking around she found a pile of bones, they looked like animal bones scattered about. Maybe fossils? Could they be used for alchemy? Let's give it a try! She got down on her hands and knees sifting through the dirt and picking up broken ribs, skulls of unknown origins and whatever else looked like it could be used. 

ID: 30151 LD:18 +2 = 20 [+1 material]  
ID: 30152 LD: 7  +2 = 9
ID: 30153 LD: 17 + 2 = 19 [+1 Material]
ID: 30154 LD: 8 +2 = 10   

<<Out of Combat HP Recovery: +1>> [23/23]

Edited by Opal

Opal had pocketed several looking fangs and a skull of what appeared to be from a human, but she wasn't sure. She got up and cleaned her hands in the reflective blue waters of the underground stream. There was another cave where the rolling water was coming out of, she could probably squeeze through there since she was small enough...maybe, she had a pretty decent sized rack and while they were nice and all, they did sometimes get in the way of things. She sighed and hunkered down and started to crawl through the tunnel. One leg over the other side by side as she inched over and came to a small opening on the other side. As she stepped forward, the rock formation beneath her feet crumbled apart and she was sent free falling into the darkness, screaming at the top of her lungs she whipped her hand out and grabbed ahold of anything she could. Her body bounced as she grabbed onto a protruding rock ledge several feet down from where she fell from. She lifted her body up and pulled herself up to the ledge and fell belly down on the cool ground. She breathed heavily and started to laugh, "I almost bit the bullet there for a moment. Thank God I'm still alive. [censored] hell though?" she said getting up and looking above in the direction that she fell. When she turned around and headed into another set of tunnels, she came to an opening that caught her by surprise. It was a natural forming waterfall. 

Her honey colored eyes watched at the marvel of the running water falling down and splashing into the pool beneath it. A sharp smile tugged on her lips as she moved towards it and dipped her hands into the refreshing waters, the dirt and blood that had formed from the scrapes of her palms had been cleaned off. She took out several vials to see if she could collect any of the water. This is something she needed and got pretty damn lucky. 

ID:30297  LD:13 +2 = 15 [+1 Material]   
ID: 30298 LD: 14 +2 = 16 [+1 Material] 
ID: 30299 LD: 11 + 2 = 13
ID: 30300  LD:19  +2 = 21 [+1 Material]    

Edited by Opal

She corked three vials of sparkling water and that just made her day. Yawning lightly to herself, she inventoried her materials and looked around. How the hell was she going to get out of this mess? She needed to find an exit now and backtracking was going to be a bitch. She took note of the waterfall location on her map and made a target marker for it so she could come back and revisit this place. She stepped out of the opening and back into the low lit cavern away from the roaring waterfall. When she went back to the ledge, she looked up and pouted. She placed her jacket in her inventory and was now only garbed in her leather pants and the cloth material covering her bosom. She could climb this...maybe, hopefully...

She jumped upwards, grunting and held on by one hand as she pushed herself upwards and dug her hand into the cliff and started to rock climb up the wall. Her small body ached and her hands were filling with gashes from the coarse rock. Her toes were throbbing from being kicked into the cavern wall so she could get a better hold and not fall to her death. She looked over her shoulder, that was a bad idea as she slowly got dizzy and nauseated. Her head spun and she closed her eyes, calming herself down and lifting once more towards her destination. Her perfect nails started to break away as she cursed trying to keep herself from falling off. A few more feet and she finally reached the ledge and brought herself up. She sighed and crawled on her knees and fell on her belly once more, her curvy features cushioning her blow. Both hands on the ground she pulled herself up and got up to her feet. She started to backtrack through the cavern and found the areas to be familiar, she was on the right track home. 

She exited the mouth of the cavern and happy to see the lush forest around her and the sparkling sunlight that was now turning over into an orange mask into a nightly starry night. She equipped the Treasure Hunter jacket once more covering the dirt and scratches from all over her body. If she were to backtrack through the forest she could probably hit a few more of the collection places she visited before, surely after her time in the cave they would have refreshed and help earning her a few more materials to collect. She planned to do just that, but made she to watch her step as the forest at night could be swarming with wolves. As she just thought about it she head the distinct sounds of wolf howls coming from all over.

"Just my luck..." she said and not a moment too soon listened to a sudden thunder rolling in the dark clouds, "Oh no! It better not [censored] rain!" 

Then came the downpour. The rain was heavy and pelting her body like crazy. She cussed and threw her hands up into the air, this might spoil her trip a little bit. But if she planned on this Treasure Hunting business, then a little rain...ok, a lot of rain was not going to stop her. She whipped the long black tendrils of hair behind, pulling her hair into a natural pony tail, using the lower layer of her hair as the tie. She moved quickly through the forest and avoided the mobs to the best of her ability and away from the growing echoes of the howling wolves. 

The grass was drenched with water and she could feel her boots slipping in through the wet mud in the ground. She ducked down catching several sparkling collection areas where the herbs were. She didn't take a lot of time to examine the good ones, she just pocketed whatever she could get her hands on. She would examine later. 

ID: 30304  LD:2 +2 =4
ID: 30305  LD: 10 +2 = 12 
ID: 30306 LD: 12 + 2 = 14
ID: 30307  LD: 6+2 = 8    

Edited by Opal