[SP-F3] FALCON PUNCH! (COMPLETE)

My futile attempts at finding materials began reminding me of the time I took <<Earning a Living>>.  Sure, in the end I became a Cook (and received a crap ton of materials as a reward to boot), but the process was long and gruelling.  Finding materials was not an easy job, and even then often not very rewarding.  I was even considering retaking the quest just to get more materials.  That was probably the best idea...

My eyes began to droop, and a yawn was elicited from my lips.  Maybe... A nap was in order.  I scanned around me and picked a random tree, making my way towards it and leaning against the wood and flipping down the mask over my eyes.  Maybe... Maybe I would have that dream again...

---

ID: 31351

LD: 12 = Sleep time!

Grave: 32/37 HP

Edited by Grave

There she was, that same, azure-haired woman... But this time she wasn't leading me down a corridor.  The two of us were standing in the darkness, and that same luminescent haze covered her being from the neck down.  Her hands... They moved towards my face and cupped my jaw gently... The sensation was familiar, like that of someone I knew... But I couldn't place the name, or even the person.  All I knew was that this woman... This 'guide' had brought me somewhere in life, and I knew that she was going to keep helping me time and time again... Whether in my dreams or as the real person...

-----

I awoke peacefully, the sky reddened by the glass cross over my eyes.  I sat up and released a slow breath, raising the mask once more.  How long was I napping for?  I didn't bother checking the time before sleeping, so that wouldn't have helped.  I dismissed my own question and stood up, stretching my arms and legs, yawning loudly.  Well, I guessed it was time to leave.

---

ID: 31356

LD: 9 = Wakey wakey sleepy head!

Grave: 33/37 HP (Nat. Healing)

Edited by Grave

I strolled along the clear hills, venturing into an area deserted of trees, a trail laid within the mixture of green and gold grass.  My boots hit the creamy white rocks and scattered them either side of the path.  I lifted my vision to the giant, European city-style walls emerging over the sloped horizon.  I was probably just going to go and (hopefully) make a nice dish in my diner once I entered the city, with the few materials I gathered from the day's hunting.  I took in a deep breath of the familiar, stony aroma found within Delilah and proceeded towards my shop.

---

ID: 31361

LD: 6 = Still nothing

Grave: 34/37 HP

Edited by Grave