[[COMPLETE]] [PP-F5] <<The Traveler>> Winds of Change (Abalasster)

(Ugh why not? We only need 22 posts lol)

Abalasster quickly ran over to me and kneeled down to look at the chest. He looked a bit surprised we had found it so easily, and voice his concerns to me. God, why did he had to do that. "No! Never say that! If you do then..." I yelled before I was interrupted. A man in a black robes had appeared behind us and began to speak. It occurred to me that Abalasster had mentioned a suspicious character back in the tavern, so maybe this was the guy. That had to be it. Abalasster spun around and protested that we found it fair and square, but the cloaked man responded by drawing his blade.  Abalasster and I responded by doing the same and getting into a battle stance. "Told you, you jinxed us." I leaped towards the man and began swinging my blade, but before I knew it he was gone. I didn't know if it was the sand blocking my vision or if he had somehow teleported but he had vanished from my sight. I stopped my attack and spun around on my feet, finding him standing off to my side. "This isn't good"

ID:30612

BD:3+1=4

(Because I'm Evil >:D  )

ID: 30615-6

BD: 10

CD: 4

Koumori had been able to give me an opening. I used the disarray to get behind the black coated figure. I then pushed him into the sand, place my foot on his chest and my rapier to his neck. "If you value your life, then you will turn back around and leave my friend and i to our business. Unless however you have a death wish, then I can simply use this rapier to make you mute. The figure grunted and replied fine, you win. I lifted my foot off of him and watched him disappear into the desert. I sheathed my rapier and returned to Koumori and the Cache. "We have one problem. How are we going to move this"...

(I'm not too evil)   

(Haha lol okay)

Abalasster wasted no time in making his move. He was able to get behind the figure and get him to the ground. He threaten him with his foot on his neck. I was incredibly surprised when the guy just tucked tail and left."Well that was easy." I resheathed my sword and Abalasster and I walked back to the chest and stared at it. He asked what we should do with the thing. "You grab the right, I'll take the left." I bent down and picked up the left side of the chest and Abalasster did the same. With that we began our trek all the way back to town. Luckily we didn't encounter any more mobs, probably had to do with our carrying the chest. Eventually we made it back to the town and dropped it to the ground with a loud thud. "Whew, we made it."

(if I don't get a CD of one I've just been not posting it)

(Same)

Koumori and i were able to carry the chest through the desert back to the settlement. We trekked through the desert with no engagement from hostile monster. We delivered the Cache to the lady whom asked us to get it. I decided to celebrate this victory with Koumori. I lead him back to the tavern in which we had began our little adventure at. I ordered my water again and struck up a conversation with him. "Koumori, i know that you and Mack ma have some beef, but do you think that you will ever be able to put it aside?" this question of mine was leading into my next. "I ask this because, i was wondering if you would like to join the guild. In my opinion, you would make a fine addition to the guild. But, i know with your and Mack's relationship this may be a hard question to answer... 

Abalasster and I delivered the chest to the woman and completed the quest. He seemed pretty satisfied with our success and brought me back to the tavern we had left from quite some time prior. We sat down and he order a water while I asked for tea. When we were settled he asked a question that came as a massive surprise. He wanted me to join their guild. I was so overcome by laughter that I shot the tea out of my mouth like a projectile. Some still dripping from my mouth, I held up my finger to ask for a few seconds before I started laughing again. When I composed myself I cleared my throat and looked at my friend. "Remember when he literally ejected me out of his shop? Yeah, I don't think we'll ever be able to be friends. No offense to you Abalasster, I do like you, but I don't think I'll be joining the guild. Mack aside, that's not really my thing." I figured that maybe I had been a little too overboard in my reaction and maybe hurt Abalasster's feelings. So I apologized to clear it up. "Don't take it the wrong way."

"Its all fine my friend" i said to Koumori. I wasn't entirely hurt by his response. I could totally tell where he was coming from. Joining in a guild with Mack would probably put tensions on everyone. However, it was all good. I took a final sip from my water and said my goodbye's to Koumori. "My friend, I'm sure that i will see you soon. Also, if you need a good recommendation or help, my shop is on the 1st floor and you have my contact information. I placed the Col on the table and walked out to the teleport gate. I readied it for the first floor. I still had to go and fix up my shop...    

Abalasster seemed to completely understand my reaction and reasoning, and I was glad for that. We said our goodbyes to each other and made our way back to the teleport gate. I gave him one last handshake before we went our separate ways. I was glad to finally back and out of the dessert, but I did have fun on our quest. Perhaps Abalasster and I would team up again. But for now, it was off to bed. 

-COMPLETED-

Koumori +2SP +200 COL

Abalasster +2SP +200 COL

Extra Skill <Survival>: Survive harsh areas, HP permanently increased by 5

Edited by Koumori