[PP-F1] Fight me...(Kiru)

"It would be nice if SOMEBODY came in" Xion moaned as he sat behind the counter of his shop, the Zefra forge. Recently the tank had little to do, sure he could try some crafting, but he wanted to build up some MATs before trying anything, as he only had three currently. For Xion business had been slow, and it still was, shown by the fact that he had resorted to sitting in his bed and literally counting sheep at one point in attempt to pass the time, to say the least this didn't work. 

He huffed as he looked at the door, willing it to be opened by someone, anyone...maybe not Opal, but ANYONE else just so that he could alleviate his boredom in some way. Eventually he resorted to un-equipping his armour, shield and weapon and equipped his guild robe, which was infinitely more comfortable and just sort of sat in the chair, almost falling asleep a few times as he did. 

I ran my fingers through my two toned hair and parted it in the correct way. A little bit off the center, separating the dual colors evenly. I hated when my hair wasn't neat because it looked awkward to have strands of black and white hair mixing sides. After I was satisfied with my hair I shoved my hands into the front pockets of my dress and began walking into The Town of Beginnings. I kept finding myself in this specific town recently and had no idea why. There were annoying people, annoying boars, and annoying grass that I always tripped over. Overall I found this place quite irritating. Yet here I was, nonchalantly strolling down an unfamiliar street. My eyes drifted along the street, scanning every detail. The first three buildings were normal Inns but the fourth was a shop. Not many people were populated around this area so either the shop was bad or it was new. I began to walk past the shop slowly but stopped midway. I sighed and did and turned around, curling my fingers around the door handle. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Stupid curiosity and boredom.." I muttered under my breath and took a step in. 

Xion's head perked up as he heard the sound of someone opening the door, much to his delight. "Welcome to the zefra forge, how can I help you?" he said in his friendly shopkeeper voice. He smiled as he looked at the girl, she was probably taller than Xion, she had an interesting mix of black and white hair, covering half of her hair respectively, and, from the looks of it she was a higher levelled player. As the smith thought about that last fact he couldn't help but mentally raise an eyebrow 'what would a high level player want from a shop like this? I'm not even that well known...' he thought.