PP-F1 Training Lawfer (Guild)

I heard Lawfer beginning to call out and wonder what he was supposed to do next. This was when the second trial. Thankfully, the cave would distort my voice, making it impossible to tell that it was me. "Hello Lawfer. I hope you realize that your incompetence has lead to the death of your mentor, Abalasster. You think that I'm wrong, search around your area and you will find his sword and robes. You claim to be intellectual? Well, how smart do you think it was to lose sight of your mentor? Your over-confidence has stuck hard this time, Lawer. You may be wondering who I am? Well, I'll get to that. I have however, been following you for a long time. I've seen the way you do things. Especially the way yo look at women. You have a big sexually ego, don't you Lawfer. Almost as big as your intellectual ego". I would get one of three reactions out of Lawfer. 1, he would break down into denial. 2, he would get angry and start spewing retorts and 3, he would push on. Which one he would chose would help decide his fate... 

Lawfer looked around, he could hear the sound of what seemed like a demon reverberating off the walls of the cave. It stated that it had slain Abalasster and continued to belittle the spearman. At the beginning it began to infuriate the golden haired man but after taking a deep breath, Lawfer began to think about the situation. Abalasster was stronger than him. There was no way that a monster on the 1st floor would be able to take him down without a struggle. Raising his hand, he initiated his user interface and  entered his party screen. Abalasster was alive, of that he was sure. Where was he though? Thinking back to what Abalasster had said earlier about this being a test, Lawfer couldn't help but smile. The teenager was a tricky one indeed. "Your right! It wasn't smart walking into a pitch black cave and getting separated from my mentor. Your also right about my ego. But you are wrong about two things. The first is my sexual ego, I love women. I love complimenting them and courting them, but I never look at them with the evil intentions you are suggesting." He paused for a moment as he began to walk further into the dark abyss that was the cave. "But your also wrong about you killing my mentor. He's alive... Aren't you Abalasster?" He paused once more making sure he didn't run into the caves wall. "Abalasster you can come out now." He stated as he continued to fumble around the cave trying to find his instructor.

"You think that this is some kind of test? A trick of some sort? You would be a fool to think so. You allowing yourselves to be picked off so easily made him easy prey for me. Now all that remains is you. Now tell me, if I could kill your mentor with such ease, how hard would it to kill you? Unlike you friend's, your death will be slow and you will feel every last part of it. But, I am however enjoying this. You have brought a lot of things to the table to talk about. Why don't we start with your father. Now, how tragic that must have been. Leaving you to take care of your sick mother. Aren't you just like the modern Alexander Hamilton?" I was beginning to delve into things that Lawfer may have not been ok with. But, this is however part of the trial. Weed out the weak to find the strong. But i had faith in my apprentice. I had gotten this information through a trick i had learned. It was the same way that the Calming the Soul got the information. If he reacted strongly to this, i would probably end it there. That was more than enough to qualify...  

Lawfer began to laugh... His laughter trembled though out the cave. The strange voices words were definitely starting to get annoying, prying into his past. Even with all the insulting rhetoric thrown at Lawfer he was unfazed. He knew that all of this was a test, Abalasster wasn't dead and now he was falling victim to a skill that delved into his memories and fears. "Well I guess you know everything about me now... If you're planning on killing me please step forward then. If not I'm gonna keep trying to find you Abalasster." He stated as he continued to venture forward. His hands outstretched so that he wouldn't run into anything in the darkness. "Abalasster, you do know that since we are in a party, I can see your player icon. I know you are alive, I already checked it in my interface." He paused, as he felt his hands brush up against a wall. "That was a low blow bringing up my family though... But if you want to consider me an Alexander Hamilton I welcome the compliment. It wouldn't be the worst I've gotten. Although I have heard i look like a younger Brad Pitt... The woman was really drunk though, I couldn't quite believe her."

I walked out of where i was hiding, along with a torch. "I realize that it was a low blow, but the enemy will go long. There are some players in SAO that have no psych at all. They don't know when to stop. All they know is kill and move on. If you can counter them, then you survive. And you have survived. Congratulations my friend" i picked up my cloak and rapier. "You've taught me a valuable lesson, never be in a party with the person I'm training next time i do this. Now, lets get out of here and off back to the Wandering forge..."

As Lawfer listened to his teenage mentors words a smile crept across his face. "Thanks for teaching me the ropes. Ill make sure to remember everything that you taught me." He had survived the first of many trials with his new guild. He had no idea where his new life might lead him, but he was content to know that he had good people around him that he could trust. "Sounds great! I could use a bite to eat of something that doesn't taste like stale old bread!" He stated confidently with not a care in the world at this point. As he followed his young mentor out of the cave he looked back. 'Definitely don't want to go back there alone.' he thought to himself as he looked forward. "So Abalasster.... We there yet?" He asked sarcastically.