[SP-F9] A Mining Exposition???

Vasth teleported into Floor 9 a Volcanic Range, Vasth walked over to the Village, He was hoping to mine some ores and precious stones. Vasth walked into the Village, He walked around until he was at a cave entrance, the village was well know for mining, So Vasth decided to go mining for ores and etc, Vasth walked up and find a NPC with a exclamation mark on his head, Vasth went and talked to him. "Are you the person that let's people to mine?" The NPC nodded "Yes i am traveler, You want to mine,Is that correct young sir?" Vasth nodded "Yes,I do." The NPC sent Vasth a pickaxe and a helmet "Here are your equipment, You can go in now." Vasth walked in and equipped his items.

Vasth walked into a cave while he equipped then pickaxe and helmet, He walked in deeper, He light on his head shined the way. Vasth was now at a big places, there was ores everywhere, precious stones in the walls. Vasth walked over to a diamond and smashed his pickaxe into it. He hit around the diamond until it fell off. Vasth caught it and looked at it.

ID 29920

LD 19 

+1 Mat

Edited by Vasth

Vasth took off his shirt, exposing his body. He wipe his face from his sweat. Vasth looked around,he started mine around. Vasth looked up and saw a unique stone. He placed the pick on his back and climbed. He digged into a stone with his fingers,he used his other arm and grabbed his pickaxe. He started mining the crystal. The Vasth hit it so hard that it fell, Vasth eyes widen. Vasth quickly threw his pickaxe to a wall,swapped hand and catches the crystal. Vasth exhaled. He climbed back down and put the crystal.

ID 29945 14+1= 15 

+ 1 Mat

While Vasth was mining he find a tunnel that was high up, Vasth wondered what was up there, He put his pick axe on his back and started climbing. As he got up the tunnel was completely dark. Vasth walked in close. As he got closer, got into a room....a room made of precious stones. Vasth eyes widen,he grabbed his pick and start to mine.

ID 30701 LD 18 +1 Mat
ID 30702 LD 15 +1 Mat
ID 30703 LD 11
ID 30704 LD 20 + 1 Mat

Vasth mined very fast, He got a few good piece of stones and a few broke as he mined it so he lost some.

+3 Mat

• 2 weeks later...

Vasth was sweating from the mining he put his pickaxe down for a few minutes of rest to he grabbed a water bottle and drank it, Vasth got a towel and wipe his face, He looked that the tower that was once white but now covered in dirt, Vasth got back up and went back to mining, After a while Vasth mined up a few good pieces.

ID 32367 LD 18 +1 Mat
ID 32368 LD 19 +1 Mat
ID 32369 LD 6 Nothing
ID 32370 LD 17 + 1 Mat

+ 3 Mat

• 2 weeks later...

Vasth walks over to a wall and sat down to rest, He open his bag and looked at the things he had mined, the bag was pretty heavy now, Vasth smiled he would make a beauitful charm for Miriko, Vasth thought to himself, He yawned and he decided the take a naps before going back to mining, he set a timer on his menu and closed his eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Vasth wakes up from his nap. He yawned as he looked around. He got up and went back to mining, his pick cracks the rock breaking it apart as he smashed into it each time. Each time the crack open widen, each time it the rock started to break. Vasth mined around everywhere. He found 4 ores but two of them broke. Vasth sighed as he placed the another 2 into his bag.

ID 34755 LD 20+1=20 + 1 Mat
ID 34756 LD 12+1=13 ~Miss~
ID 34757 LD 4+1=5 ~Miss~
ID 34758 LD 18+1=19 +1 Mat