[SP -F1] Grinding mayhem [COMPLETE!]

(Forgot about thorns OTL)

• ID:30972
  • BD: 9 (4 dmg+ 4 Thorns= 8 DMG)[ENE:5]
  • MD: 8 (3-5 =1 DMG)
  • Shirosu: 22/24
  • Boar: 4/12

"Hey hey hey!" Shirosu said spotting another big one close by," Hello porker!" she wasted no time in reaching the beast and racing behind the pig got a good hit right off the hop. but before she could get out of range the pig pushed its weight in her direction and gave her a good bodyslam, enduring the hit then leaping back a few feet,"That hurt you more than it hurt me bud," she laughed, thorns were officially her new friend. "Two more normal hits should do it," she muttered to herself then jumped when she heard a squeak, only to realize it was Gin really getting into the toy and making sounds. 

• ID:30984
  • BD: 6 (3+3)
  • MD: 9 (4-5=1 DMG)[ENE: 6]
  • Shirosu: 21/24
  • Boar: 1/12

She guess the Boar suddenly felt inspired to slay her because before she could initiate an attack the boar turned on her and rammed her in the gut, hard. Before she separated from the Boar she lashed out and caught it on the side of the head, but she was still sent flying. "Ouch!" she complained as she got to her feet and gave the Boar a glare, her Armour had taken most of the damage, but had she been any weaker that would have been nasty, really nasty. At Least the boar was a hit away from being killed, heck it would die if she let it touch her with her thorns, but it was always more satisfying to do i yourself.

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID:30972
  • BD: 6 (3+3=6)[ENE:6]
  • MD: 1
  • Shirosu: 22/24
  • Boar: -2/12
  • LD: 18 (60 col)

With a a yell Shirosu dodged around the front end of the boar and stabbed her knife into its haunches, with that the creature exploded into thousands of pixels. " I think that's the last one for today" Shirosu said to herself with a sigh attached. Collecting the mat she called Gin over and scooped him up, putting his unscratched toy back in her inventory.  "Let's go home now" she said, petting her little fox and leaving the field behind. 

Edited by Shirosu